Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Democrat hero gets its day in court
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 00:00:29 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 04:00 UTC

Should be taken out the back door, dispatched, then tossed in the
nearest garbage dump - Along with his left wing enablers.

`````````````````

Queens courtroom is filled with over 100 NYPD officers gathering in
solidarity for dead cop Jonathan Diller after Donald Trump attended his
wake - as suspect Lindy Jones who once told cops 'I shoot people' is
arraigned

Diller was a 31-year-old New York Police Department officer who was
allegedly shot and killed by suspect Guy Rivera, 34, in late March
His memorial became a scene for politicians of various stripes -
former President Donald Trump was greeted warmly at his wake
On Tuesday, Lindy Jones, 41, was arraigned and pleaded not guilty
as Diller's fellow officers looked on in the courtroom

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13317241/Queens-courtroom-filled-NYPD-officers-Jonathan-Diller.html
--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Democrat hero gets its day in court

<uvnhsp$gct$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16678&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16678

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Democrat hero gets its day in court
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 04:06:49 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 04:06 UTC

"Suspect Guy Rivera was shot at the scene by Officer Diller's colleague and taken hospital, had
21 prior arrests and previously served five years in prison on drug charges before being
paroled in 2021"

Whatever happened to "three strikes, you're out"?

In article <17c6f54f1e86b304$138780$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>,
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>Should be taken out the back door, dispatched, then tossed in the
>nearest garbage dump - Along with his left wing enablers.
>
>`````````````````
>
>Queens courtroom is filled with over 100 NYPD officers gathering in
>solidarity for dead cop Jonathan Diller after Donald Trump attended his
>wake - as suspect Lindy Jones who once told cops 'I shoot people' is
>arraigned
>
> Diller was a 31-year-old New York Police Department officer who was
>allegedly shot and killed by suspect Guy Rivera, 34, in late March
> His memorial became a scene for politicians of various stripes -
>former President Donald Trump was greeted warmly at his wake
> On Tuesday, Lindy Jones, 41, was arraigned and pleaded not guilty
>as Diller's fellow officers looked on in the courtroom
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13317241/Queens-courtroom-filled-NYPD-officers-Jonathan-Diller.html
>--
>"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Democrat hero gets its day in court

<avITN.1786$oobd.1113@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16679&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16679

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 00:47:03 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 04:47 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> "Suspect Guy Rivera was shot at the scene by Officer Diller's colleague and taken hospital, had
> 21 prior arrests and previously served five years in prison on drug charges before being
> paroled in 2021"
>
> Whatever happened to "three strikes, you're out"?

Democrats & Soros funded DA's happened

> In article <17c6f54f1e86b304$138780$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>,
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>> Should be taken out the back door, dispatched, then tossed in the
>> nearest garbage dump - Along with his left wing enablers.
>>
>> `````````````````
>>
>> Queens courtroom is filled with over 100 NYPD officers gathering in
>> solidarity for dead cop Jonathan Diller after Donald Trump attended his
>> wake - as suspect Lindy Jones who once told cops 'I shoot people' is
>> arraigned
>>
>> Diller was a 31-year-old New York Police Department officer who was
>> allegedly shot and killed by suspect Guy Rivera, 34, in late March
>> His memorial became a scene for politicians of various stripes -
>> former President Donald Trump was greeted warmly at his wake
>> On Tuesday, Lindy Jones, 41, was arraigned and pleaded not guilty
>> as Diller's fellow officers looked on in the courtroom
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13317241/Queens-courtroom-filled-NYPD-officers-Jonathan-Diller.html
>> --
>> "The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Democrat hero gets its day in court