You have a strong appeal for members of the opposite sex.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

SubjectAuthor
* Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesJeSSe
+* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesThe Happy Hippy
|`* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesJesse
| `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesThe Happy Hippy
|  `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesJesse
|   `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesThe Happy Hippy
|    `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesJesse
|     `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesThe Happy Hippy
|      `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesJesse
|       `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesThe Happy Hippy
|        `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesJesse
|         `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesThe Happy Hippy
|          `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesJesse
|           `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesThe Happy Hippy
|            `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesJesse
|             `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesThe Happy Hippy
|              `* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesJesse
|               `- Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesThe Happy Hippy
|`- Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesJesse
`- Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselvesPeeler

1
Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<zQITN.274$cji5.138@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16680&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16680

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:09:52 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 05:09 UTC

Not a tear will be shed from the used up, brain fried hamas lout for the
jewish victims of muslim terror, who once famously threatened to [and I
quote]: "create a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews including men, woman,
children and their family pets too" - Just by sheer coincidence, I'm
sure, exactly what his hamas heroes did years after he composed his
psychotic [and racist] threat.

[Lout: A bumbling, awkward fellow, both annoying and pitiful]

``````````````````````````

Nearly 50 traumatised Israeli revellers have killed themselves since
Nova festival was attacked by Hamas on October 7 with others sectioned
due to psychiatric issues, survivor tells parliament

READ MORE: Man, 19, held hostage in Gaza after being captured at
Nova music festival tells of harrowing ordeal at hands of Hamas terrorists
For confidential support, call Samaritans on 116 123 or visit
samaritans.org

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13314721/traumatised-israeli-nova-festival-suicide-october-7.html

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<20240417110236.00002b96@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16681&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16681

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:02:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:02 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:09:52 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> who once famously threatened to [and I quote]:

Link ?
Proof I wrote it ?
Proof it's what I wrote ?
Proof your quote is correct ?

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<20240417112517.000002d5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16682&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16682

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:25:17 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:25 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Nearly 50 traumatised Israeli revellers have killed themselves since
> Nova festival was attacked by Hamas on October 7 with others
> sectioned due to psychiatric issues, survivor tells parliament

How does a so-called "survivor" know this, what evidence do they have ?

Why isn't definitive information coming from Israeli authorities ?

How do we know he isn't simply making shit up, lying ?

Oh, surprise ...

<quote>

Authorities have disputed the claim,

</quote>

Just as Israel has denied that babies were beheaded as other so-called witnesses and pro-Israel propagandists had claimed.

Joe Biden claimed to have seen evidence of babies being beheaded with his own eyes - That was a blatant lie.

Anthony Blinken has also claimed babies were beheaded - That was a lie and he has not apologised for lying.

There are plenty of claims of rape and sexual environments but there has been no evidence presented by police, medical experts or authorities that any happened. On the contrary rapes claimed to have happened have been proven not to have happened.

Claims of rape coming from IDF soldiers have been determined to be lies by the IDF and authorities.

Israel claimed the IDF hadn't themselves killed Israelis during the attack until they admitted that was lie.

Why are we being fed a stream of lies by Israel, Israelis and pro-Israel propagandists ?

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<17c7214fa1dd64a9$18294$4052113$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16694&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16694

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:26:48 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:26 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:09:52 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Nearly 50 traumatised Israeli revellers have killed themselves since
>> Nova festival was attacked by Hamas on October 7 with others
>> sectioned due to psychiatric issues, survivor tells parliament
>
> How does a so-called "survivor" know this, what evidence do they have ?
>
> Why isn't definitive information coming from Israeli authorities ?
>
> How do we know he isn't simply making shit up, lying ?
>
> Oh, surprise ...
>
> <quote>
>
> Authorities have disputed the claim,
>
> </quote>
>

> Joe Biden claimed to have seen evidence of babies being beheaded with his own eyes - That was a blatant lie.

He is a blatant, compulsive liar and a brain damaged old man, no Tshirt
for you !

> Anthony Blinken has also claimed babies were beheaded - That was a lie and he has not apologised for lying.

Oh but wait, you literally just used a "US intelligence assessment" in
another post as proof the jews are lying about hamas being entrenched in
the UN - Talk about being a hippycrite !

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<17c726fba6b9626b$7434$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16697&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16697

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:10:44 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:10 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:09:52 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> who once famously threatened to [and I quote]:
>
> Link ?
> Proof I wrote it ?
> Proof it's what I wrote ?
> Proof your quote is correct ?

Say "pretty please" and I'll post the link [that has been posted many
times before] And that you yourself have filed in your bookmarks, or
could find in less than 1 minute with a quick search [and have btw
offered not 1 but 2 half assed "apologies" for] - Which I refused to
accept for an obvious reason - Total lack of sincerity.

> The Happy Hippy
>
> Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08 AM

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

>> The Happy Hippy
>
>> Oct 27, 2023, 6:08:48 PM

> I am sorry; sorry I posted it

> It came after an absence because of a loss in the family

> I am sorry that I never realised you would continually drag it up for 17 years
[make that 18]
> if you want me to say sorry I will.

> I am sorry.

Say it again bitch - And say it like you actually mean it.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<20240418103542.00005c33@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16708&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16708

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 10:35:42 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 09:35 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:10:44 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:09:52 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> who once famously threatened to [and I quote]:
> >
> > Link ?
> > Proof I wrote it ?
> > Proof it's what I wrote ?
> > Proof your quote is correct ?
> >
> Say "pretty please" and I'll post the link

Post the link. You say you have it. Or admit you are a lying cunt.

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<17c7681b3eb022fa$207598$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16725&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16725

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:04:08 -0400
 by: Jesse - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:04 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:10:44 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Link ?
>>> Proof I wrote it ?
>>> Proof it's what I wrote ?
>>> Proof your quote is correct ?
>>>
>> Say "pretty please" and I'll post the link
>
> Post the link. You say you have it. Or admit you are a lying cunt.

Say "pretty please" bitch, or admit that you are just a cheap communist
muckraker

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<20240418165511.00006e62@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16727&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16727

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:55:11 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:55 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:04:08 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:10:44 -0400
> > Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Say "pretty please" and I'll post the link
> >
> > Post the link. You say you have it. Or admit you are a lying cunt.
> >
> Say "pretty please" bitch, or admit that you are just a cheap
> communist muckraker

Post the link. You say you have it. Or admit you are a lying cunt.

I know you are a retard but not saying "pretty please" does not prove I am "a cheap communist muckraker". But not posting the link you keep say you have is convincing proof you are a lying cunt.

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<17c76d9e0237c104$207599$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16731&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16731

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:45:06 -0400
 by: Jesse - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:45 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:04:08 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Post the link. You say you have it. Or admit you are a lying cunt.
>>>
>> Say "pretty please" bitch, or admit that you are just a cheap
>> communist muckraker
>
> Post the link. You say you have it. Or admit you are a lying cunt.
>
> I know you are a retard but not saying "pretty please" proves I am "a cheap communist muckraker".

Yep.
And you are really going to shit all over your own dead relatives in
your sad attempt to deny your own words ?

> It came after an absence because of a loss in the family

Doesn't surprise me, a wingnut has no morality or decency.
> Say "pretty please" and I'll post the link [that has been posted
many times before] And that you yourself have filed in your bookmarks,
or could find in less than 1 minute with a quick search [and have btw
offered not 1 but 2 half assed "apologies" for] - Which I refused to
accept for an obvious reason - Total lack of sincerity.

>> The Happy Hippy
>>
>> Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08 AM
>

>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
>> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
>> with your wife ?
>>
>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>>
>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
>> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
>> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
>> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
>> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
>> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
>> means ? What do you think Ron ?
>

>>> The Happy Hippy
>>
>>> Oct 27, 2023, 6:08:48 PM
>

>> I am sorry; sorry I posted it
>
>> It came after an absence because of a loss in the family
>
>> I am sorry that I never realised you would continually drag it up for 17 years
> [make that 18]
>> if you want me to say sorry I will.
>
>> I am sorry.
>
> Say it again bitch - And say it like you actually mean it.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<l3f32jt4lmmsri2tdceojb5faqtafbd25j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16734&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16734

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 20:37:26 -0400
Not-happy?: call 1-800-EAT-SHIT
 by: Peeler - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 00:37 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:09:52 -0400, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>Not a tear will be shed from the used up, brain fried hamas lout for the
>jewish victims of muslim terror, who once famously threatened to [and I
>quote]: "create a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews including men, woman,
>children and their family pets too" - Just by sheer coincidence, I'm
>sure, exactly what his hamas heroes did years after he composed his
>psychotic [and racist] threat.
>
>[Lout: A bumbling, awkward fellow, both annoying and pitiful]
>
>``````````````````````````
>

>Nearly 50 traumatised Israeli revellers have killed themselves since
>Nova festival was attacked by Hamas on October 7 with others sectioned
>due to psychiatric issues, survivor tells parliament
>
> READ MORE: Man, 19, held hostage in Gaza after being captured at
>Nova music festival tells of harrowing ordeal at hands of Hamas terrorists
> For confidential support, call Samaritans on 116 123 or visit
>samaritans.org
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13314721/traumatised-israeli-nova-festival-suicide-october-7.html

Ungrateful jews. The Hamas freedom fighters treated these Israeli
women to good sex; probably a lot better than those sickly looking
rabbis give them. If jews want to kill themselves, it's their
Constitutional right to do so. (if it isn't, it should be). This
should be done quickly so that other jews can follow suit

--
jdyoung about Loose Cannon:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<20240419120647.0000297e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16736&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16736

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 12:06:47 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:06 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:45:06 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I know you are a retard but not saying "pretty please" proves I am
> "a cheap communist muckraker".

You really are a retarded cunt if you think people are fooled by your changing what was written to something else.

And you really are a retarded cunt if you think claiming to have a link but not being able to post doesn't prove you are a lying cunt.

All you have done is prove you are a retarded lying cunt. Thanks.

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<17c7bfc1aedcc64d$33359$181469$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16746&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16746

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:50:21 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:50 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:45:06 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> I know you are a retard but not saying "pretty please" proves I am
>> "a cheap communist muckraker".
>
> retarded cunt
>
> retarded cunt lying cunt.
>
> retarded lying cunt. Thanks.

And, about you shitting all over your [alleged] dead relatives to
advance your denial narrative, feel good about that, you vulgar knave ?

> It came after an absence because of a loss in the family

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<20240419203236.00003b10@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16751&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16751

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:32:36 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:32 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:50:21 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> >
> > retarded cunt
> >
> > retarded cunt lying cunt.
> >
> > retarded lying cunt. Thanks.

Accurate on all counts.

> And, about you shitting all over your [alleged] dead relatives

I can assure you that all my dead relatives are indeed dead. You really are a retarded cunt.

> to advance your denial narrative

I have no denial narrative.

I simply asked you to post the link you said you have. You can't and won't because you are a lying cunt.

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<17c7c8fdf5215b93$6937$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16758&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16758

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
References: <zQITN.274$cji5.138@fx14.iad> <20240417110236.00002b96@ntlworld.invalid> <17c726fba6b9626b$7434$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <20240418103542.00005c33@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7681b3eb022fa$207598$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <20240418165511.00006e62@ntlworld.invalid> <17c76d9e0237c104$207599$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419120647.0000297e@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7bfc1aedcc64d$33359$181469$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419203236.00003b10@ntlworld.invalid>
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:39:35 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:39 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:50:21 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>>
>>> retarded cunt
>>>
>>> retarded cunt lying cunt.
>>>
>>> retarded lying cunt. Thanks.
>>>

> Accurate on all counts.
>

>> And, about you shitting all over your [alleged] dead relatives
>
> I can assure you that all my dead relatives are indeed dead. You really are a retarded cunt.

No shame using dead relatives as props for your attempted lies, figures

>> to advance your denial narrative
>
> I have no denial narrative.
>
> I simply asked you to post the link you said you have. You can't and won't because you are a lying cunt.

Obviously, I could if I wanted to.
We are back to square 1, say "pretty please" and I will post it, if you
don't, you are a retarded, lying [childless] cunt.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<20240419221041.00007844@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16760&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16760

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:10:41 +0100
<17c7c8fdf5215b93$6937$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:10 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:39:35 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > I simply asked you to post the link you said you have. You can't
> > and won't because you are a lying cunt.
>
> Obviously, I could if I wanted to.

Obviously you can't. You are a lying cunt.

> We are back to square 1

Yes we are; you are a lying cunt or you would post it to prove you aren't.

It's not like posting it could harm you in any way, or that it would be disadvantageous to do so.

Not posting it would be the most stupidest retarded thing to do, which means you are the stupidest retard imaginable or a lying cunt. Either way you have fucked yourself.

Even a stupid retard lying cunt like you must realise that. I am sure you do.

Post the link you claim to have.

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<17c7cb93d604ecd3$125152$197378$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16761&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16761

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
References: <zQITN.274$cji5.138@fx14.iad> <20240417110236.00002b96@ntlworld.invalid> <17c726fba6b9626b$7434$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <20240418103542.00005c33@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7681b3eb022fa$207598$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <20240418165511.00006e62@ntlworld.invalid> <17c76d9e0237c104$207599$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419120647.0000297e@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7bfc1aedcc64d$33359$181469$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419203236.00003b10@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7c8fdf5215b93$6937$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419221041.00007844@ntlworld.invalid>
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:26:58 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:26 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:39:35 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> I simply asked you to post the link you said you have. You can't
>>> and won't because you are a lying cunt.
>>
>> Obviously, I could if I wanted to.
>
> Obviously you can't. You are a lying cunt.

Are you really delusional enough to fantasize that google scrubbed its
usenet archives ?
And if they did, you really think that your well documented mass murder
threat would simply disappear ?

Well, I am glad that this issue gets to you so much, it should.
While you moan on and on about dead muslim children, you yourself are on
record threatening to murder jewish children.

> I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children

>> We are back to square 1
>
> Yes we are;

So simply say "pretty please" and I will post it, if you don't, you are
[still] a retarded, lying [childless] cunt.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<20240419225925.0000121c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16764&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16764

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:59:25 +0100
<17c7c8fdf5215b93$6937$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>
<20240419221041.00007844@ntlworld.invalid>
<17c7cb93d604ecd3$125152$197378$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:59 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:26:58 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> >> Obviously, I could if I wanted to.
> >
> > Obviously you can't. You are a lying cunt.
>
> Are you really delusional enough

Are you delusional enough to imagine that if you can't post a link you claim to have that you won't be considered a lying cunt ?

Are you delusional enough to think anyone hasn't already worked out you are a lying cunt, that your stupidly retarded tactic is doing nothing other than confirm you are a lying cunt with every one of your posts ?

Seems we can add delusional to the list; you are a delusional stupid retarded lying cunt.

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<17c7cf2cdd0a4742$68203$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16769&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16769

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
References: <zQITN.274$cji5.138@fx14.iad> <20240417110236.00002b96@ntlworld.invalid> <17c726fba6b9626b$7434$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <20240418103542.00005c33@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7681b3eb022fa$207598$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <20240418165511.00006e62@ntlworld.invalid> <17c76d9e0237c104$207599$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419120647.0000297e@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7bfc1aedcc64d$33359$181469$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419203236.00003b10@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7c8fdf5215b93$6937$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419221041.00007844@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7cb93d604ecd3$125152$197378$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419225925.0000121c@ntlworld.invalid>
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:32:54 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:32 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:26:58 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Obviously you can't. You are a lying cunt.
>>
>> Are you really delusional enough
>
> Are you

Tsk tsk, didn't answer the questions, I don't accept evasive, vulgar rants.

> Are you really delusional enough to fantasize that google scrubbed its usenet archives ?

> And if they did, you really think that your well documented mass murder threat would simply disappear ?

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<20240420005007.00005c25@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16774&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16774

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:50:07 +0100
<17c7c8fdf5215b93$6937$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>
<20240419221041.00007844@ntlworld.invalid>
<17c7cb93d604ecd3$125152$197378$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>
<20240419225925.0000121c@ntlworld.invalid>
<17c7cf2cdd0a4742$68203$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:50 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:32:54 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:26:58 -0400
> > Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> Are you really delusional enough
> >
> > Are you
>
> Tsk tsk

Stop trying to distract from the issue.

Just post the link. You say you have it. Or admit you are a lying cunt.

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<17c7db8dd630cf17$68205$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16780&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16780

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
References: <zQITN.274$cji5.138@fx14.iad> <20240417110236.00002b96@ntlworld.invalid> <17c726fba6b9626b$7434$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com> <20240418103542.00005c33@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7681b3eb022fa$207598$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <20240418165511.00006e62@ntlworld.invalid> <17c76d9e0237c104$207599$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419120647.0000297e@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7bfc1aedcc64d$33359$181469$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419203236.00003b10@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7c8fdf5215b93$6937$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419221041.00007844@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7cb93d604ecd3$125152$197378$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com> <20240419225925.0000121c@ntlworld.invalid> <17c7cf2cdd0a4742$68203$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com> <20240420005007.00005c25@ntlworld.invalid>
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:19:45 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:19 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:32:54 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Are you
>>
>> Tsk tsk
>
> Stop trying to distract from the issue.

There is no issue, other than you being a self declared lunatic.

> "My opinion is that people who want to kill others have major psychological disorders"
>
> The Happy Hippy
>
> Oct 7, 2005, 2:20:55 PM

Can you look that one up, with the exact date even, all by yourself, or
do you still need your wittle hand held ?

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves

<20240420121018.00002c0a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16787&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16787

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:10:18 +0100
<17c7c8fdf5215b93$6937$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>
<20240419221041.00007844@ntlworld.invalid>
<17c7cb93d604ecd3$125152$197378$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>
<20240419225925.0000121c@ntlworld.invalid>
<17c7cf2cdd0a4742$68203$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>
<20240420005007.00005c25@ntlworld.invalid>
<17c7db8dd630cf17$68205$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:10 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:19:45 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Great news for homicidal sadist hippy - Jews killing themselves