Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: No dissent allowed at Bolshevik propaganda outlet
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:30:25 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 20:30 UTC

Here are more leftist zealots trying to masquerade as journalists, and
as usual, fall flat on their faces.

They exist simply to beat the drum, no thinking person would want
anything to do with their stream of drivel, not even 1 minute.

Here is just 1 quote from the extreme zealot that the Bolsheviks
installed to run this "news service":

'I mean sure, looting is counterproductive. But it's hard to be mad
about protests not prioritizing the private property of a system of
oppression founded on treating people's ancestors as private property.'

``````````````

NPR whistleblower resigns a day after being suspended by 'divisive' new
CEO for speaking out about its liberal bias: 'I cannot work in a
newsroom where I am disparaged'

NPR editor Uri Berliner has resigned from the news outlet
He was suspended for writing an essay claiming NPR 'lost America's
trust'
CEO Katherine Maher's old tweets surfaced showing her anti-Trump bias

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13320063/npr-whistleblower-uri-berliner-resigns-suspension-liberal-bias.html

Re: No dissent allowed at Bolshevik propaganda outlet

<20240423203400.00002821@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16949&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16949

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:34:00 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:34 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:30:25 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / No dissent allowed at Bolshevik propaganda outlet