Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What ? Xiden claims that his uncle was eaten alive by niggers ? You for real ? Could he FINALLY be telling the truth ,, ??
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 00:50:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 04:50 UTC

Well, no.
We all know why he did it, to try to latch on to some type of military
glory by family association, something that a draft dodger will never be
able to do.
Problem is, just about everything he said was made up.

His uncle was not a pilot, was not shot down, was not in a fighter
aircraft and it ditched in the water, safe from any imaginary cannibals.

What a disgusting compulsive liar.

````````````````````````

Joe Biden suggests his uncle was eaten by 'CANNIBALS' after his plane
was shot down over Papua New Guinea during World War Two

Biden hints his war hero uncle may have met a grisly end among
flesh-eating savages
President's says his uncle Ambrose J. Finnegan was 'shot down' by
the enemy - but Pentagon says his plane suffered 'engine failure'
The

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13320611/Joe-Biden-cannibals-uncle-ww2-Trump-guinea.htmlre
were 'for real' cannibals where the plane went down, Biden says

Re: What ? Xiden claims that his uncle was eaten alive by niggers ? You for real ? Could he FINALLY be telling the truth ,, ??

<ahAUN.1848$aelc.1748@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16755&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16755

Subject: Re: What ? Xiden claims that his uncle was eaten alive by niggers ?
You for real ? Could he FINALLY be telling the truth ,, ??
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:15:02 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:15 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Well, no.
> We all know why he did it, to try to latch on to some type of military
> glory by family association, something that a draft dodger will never be
> able to do.
> Problem is, just about everything he said was made up.
>
> His uncle was not a pilot, was not shot down, was not in a fighter
> aircraft and it ditched in the water, safe from any imaginary cannibals.
>
> What a disgusting compulsive liar.
>
> ````````````````````````
>

> Joe Biden suggests his uncle was eaten by 'CANNIBALS' after his plane
> was shot down over Papua New Guinea during World War Two
>
>     Biden hints his war hero uncle may have met a grisly end among
> flesh-eating savages
>     President's says his uncle Ambrose J. Finnegan was 'shot down' by
> the enemy - but Pentagon says his plane suffered 'engine failure'
>     The
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13320611/Joe-Biden-cannibals-uncle-ww2-Trump-guinea.htmlre
> were 'for real' cannibals where the plane went down, Biden says

White house shills have no spin to put on latest lies

Karine Jean-Pierre SNAPS at reporter asking why Biden claimed his uncle
was eaten by cannibals during World War Two

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13329323/karine-jean-pierre-biden-uncle-eaten-cannibals-world-war-two.html

Others are offended by his stupid lie

'They wouldn't just eat any white men that fell from the sky': Outraged
Papua New Guinea academics lash out at Biden's 'unacceptable' suggestion
that cannibals ate his WW2 pilot uncle

Analysts branded Biden's comments as 'unsubstantiated and poorly
judged'
Other academics said his categorization of the cannibalism was
'very offensive'

Outraged Papua New Guinea academics have slammed President Joe Biden for
his 'unacceptable' suggestion that his uncle was eaten by cannibals in
the country after his plane was shot down during World War II.

Biden implied on two occasions Wednesday that his maternal uncle 2nd
Lieutenant Ambrose J. Finnegan had met a grisly end at the hands of
cannibals after his plane was shot down by the enemy over New Guinea in
1944.

But the White House and official defense records confirmed that Finnegan
died when the military plane he was in experienced engine failure and
crashed into the Pacific Ocean, not over land.

Historically, cannibalism has been reported Papua New Guinea, the
Pacific nation that occupies the eastern half of the island of New
Guinea, but local academics say Biden's categorization of the act is
'very offensive'.

Michael Kabuni, a political science lecturer at the University of Papua
New Guinea, told The Guardian cannibalism was previously practiced by
some communities in very specific contexts and that locals 'wouldn't
just eat any white men that fell from the sky'.

Other analysts branded Biden's claims as 'unsubstantiated and poorly
judged', especially during a time in which the US has been trying to
strengthen its ties with Papua New Guinea.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13327529/Biden-cannibalism-uncle-Papua-New-Guinea-outraged-academics.html

Seems he is alot like fellow wingnut hippy, using dead relatives for
their immoral purposes

Re: What ? Xiden claims that his uncle was eaten alive by niggers ? You for real ? Could he FINALLY be telling the truth ,, ??

<20240423203335.00006052@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16946&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16946

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
You for real ? Could he FINALLY be telling the truth ,, ??
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:33:35 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:33 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:15:02 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / What ? Xiden claims that his uncle was eaten alive by niggers ? You for real ? Could he FINALLY be telling the truth ,, ??