no maintenance: Impossible to fix.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Jewish pussy

SubjectAuthor
* Jewish pussyThe Happy Hippy
+- Hitlerite anus (Re: Jewish pussy)Loose Cannon
+* Re: Jewish pussyJesse
|`* Re: Jewish pussyThe Happy Hippy
| `* Re: Jewish pussyJesse
|  `* Re: Jewish pussyThe Happy Hippy
|   `* Re: Jewish pussyJesse
|    `- Re: Jewish pussyThe Happy Hippy
+- PS (Re: Jewish pussy)Loose Cannon
+* Re: Jewish pussyPeeler
|`* Re: Jewish pussyMichael Ejercito
| `* Re: Jewish pussyPeeler
|  `* Re: Jewish pussyMichael Ejercito
|   `* Re: Jewish pussyPeeler
|    `- Re: Jewish pussyMichael Ejercito
`* Re: Jewish pussyThe Happy Hippy
 `- Hitlerite anus (Re: Jewish pussy)Loose Cannon

1
Jewish pussy

<20240419200948.0000445e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16747&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16747

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Jewish pussy
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:09:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:09 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68856360

<quotes>

The Met Police has apologised after an officer said an antisemitism charity leader looked "openly Jewish" as he was threatened with arrest for being near a pro-Palestine march.

In footage of the police officers speaking to Mr Falter, posted online by the charity, an officer said Mr Falter would be arrested if he remained at the scene. In response, Mr Falter has accused the Met of creating "no-go zones" for Jewish people.

In the video, one police officer said: "You are quite openly Jewish, this is a pro-Palestinian march, I'm not accusing you of anything but I'm worried about the reaction to your presence."

Scotland Yard apologised for the officer's phrase.

Met Police Assistant Commissioner Matt Twist said: "In recent weeks we've seen a new trend emerge, with those opposed to the main protests appearing along the route to express their views," he added.

"The fact that those who do this often film themselves while doing so suggests they must know that their presence is provocative, that they're inviting a response and that they're increasing the likelihood of an altercation.

</quotes>

I don't see that the officer or Scotland Yard have anything to apologise for. Their job is to keep the peace and Falter's presence was quite likely to cause a breach of the police. He was as the cop described and a threat of arrest if he didn't move away the correct course of action.

Some Jews are simply being provocative to get pro-Palestinian protests cancelled, are claiming Jewish rights are more important than other people's rights.

They are not, and we should applaud the Met for standing up for non-Jewish rights.

I'm just surprised the cop wasn't accused of being anti-Semitic. That's the go-to weaponised tool of the terrorism they use these days.

Hitlerite anus (Re: Jewish pussy)

<uvugcj$ci1$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16749&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16749

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Hitlerite anus (Re: Jewish pussy)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:24:03 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:24 UTC

In article <20240419200948.0000445e@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

Fuck off, 'tarded little Hitlerite.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: Jewish pussy

<17c7c92a87ec04d1$6938$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16759&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16759

Subject: Re: Jewish pussy
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:42:47 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:42 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> I'm just surprised the cop wasn't accused of being anti-Semitic.

What if he said something like this ?
Direct mass murder threats to jews because they are jews anti-Semitic ?

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Jewish pussy

<20240419230016.00006d58@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16765&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16765

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:00:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:00 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:42:47 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> What if

Speculation. So shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocritical cunt.

Re: Jewish pussy

<17c7cef19e481fdf$68202$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16768&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16768

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:28:40 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:28 UTC

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Jewish pussy

<20240420005048.0000642d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16775&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16775

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:50:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:50 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:28:40 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:42:47 -0400
> > Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> What if
> >
> > Speculation. So shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocritical cunt.
> >

> No speculation which psychotic anti semite racist said:

Post the link. You can't because you are a lying cunt.

Re: Jewish pussy

<17c7db3ab0b28a28$97849$3349862$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16778&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16778

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:13:48 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:13 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:28:40 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Speculation. So shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocritical cunt.
>>>

>> No speculation which psychotic anti semite racist said:
>
> Post the link. You can't because you are a lying cunt.

Say "pretty please", nigger.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

PS (Re: Jewish pussy)

<uvvoi6$mg$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16785&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16785

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: PS (Re: Jewish pussy)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 06:49:42 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 06:49 UTC

BTW, does anyone here have an interest in lower life forms,
and would care to address this openly and unequivocally hard-
core antisemitic rant by The Happy Hitlerite, who always tries
to portray itself as an enlightened liberal of sorts?

Is it another of its stupid "games", or has the mask totally
fallen off?

With David Irving incapacitated, is The Happy Hitlerite
looking for a new position in its life? Alas, poor old
Irving at least had some charisma, while THH is as
fascinating as a particularly boring Ingmar Bergman
film run in slow motion.

In article <20240419200948.0000445e@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68856360
>
> <quotes>
>
> The Met Police has apologised after an officer said an antisemitism charity leader
> looked "openly Jewish" as he was threatened with arrest for being near a pro-Palestine
> march.
>
> In footage of the police officers speaking to Mr Falter, posted online by the charity,
> an officer said Mr Falter would be arrested if he remained at the scene. In response,
> Mr Falter has accused the Met of creating "no-go zones" for Jewish people.
>
> In the video, one police officer said: "You are quite openly Jewish, this is a
> pro-Palestinian march, I'm not accusing you of anything but I'm worried about the
> reaction to your presence."
>
> Scotland Yard apologised for the officer's phrase.
>
> Met Police Assistant Commissioner Matt Twist said: "In recent weeks we've seen a new
> trend emerge, with those opposed to the main protests appearing along the route to
> express their views," he added.
>
> "The fact that those who do this often film themselves while doing so suggests they
> must know that their presence is provocative, that they're inviting a response and that
> they're increasing the likelihood of an altercation.
>
> </quotes>
>
> I don't see that the officer or Scotland Yard have anything to apologise for. Their job
> is to keep the peace and Falter's presence was quite likely to cause a breach of the
> police. He was as the cop described and a threat of arrest if he didn't move away the
> correct course of action.
>
> Some Jews are simply being provocative to get pro-Palestinian protests cancelled, are
> claiming Jewish rights are more important than other people's rights.
>
> They are not, and we should applaud the Met for standing up for non-Jewish rights.
>
> I'm just surprised the cop wasn't accused of being anti-Semitic. That's the go-to
> weaponised tool of the terrorism they use these days.

Re: Jewish pussy

<20240420121034.00002b64@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16788&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16788

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:10:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:10 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:13:48 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

Re: Jewish pussy

<mh982jt0uj41puprcuepmigqnk8860n2qe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16795&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16795

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,uk.legal,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel
From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 24 20:32:00 UTC
 by: Peeler - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 20:32 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:09:48 +0100, The Happy Hippy
<the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68856360
>
><quotes>
>
>The Met Police has apologised after an officer said an antisemitism charity leader looked "openly Jewish" as he was threatened with arrest for being near a pro-Palestine march.
>
>In footage of the police officers speaking to Mr Falter, posted online by the charity, an officer said Mr Falter would be arrested if he remained at the scene. In response, Mr Falter has accused the Met of creating "no-go zones" for Jewish people.
>
>In the video, one police officer said: "You are quite openly Jewish, this is a pro-Palestinian march, I'm not accusing you of anything but I'm worried about the reaction to your presence."
>
>Scotland Yard apologised for the officer's phrase.
>
>Met Police Assistant Commissioner Matt Twist said: "In recent weeks we've seen a new trend emerge, with those opposed to the main protests appearing along the route to express their views," he added.
>
>"The fact that those who do this often film themselves while doing so suggests they must know that their presence is provocative, that they're inviting a response and that they're increasing the likelihood of an altercation.
>
></quotes>
>
>I don't see that the officer or Scotland Yard have anything to apologise for. Their job is to keep the peace and Falter's presence was quite likely to cause a breach of the police. He was as the cop described and a threat of arrest if he didn't move away the correct course of action.
>
>Some Jews are simply being provocative to get pro-Palestinian protests cancelled, are claiming Jewish rights are more important than other people's rights.
>
>They are not, and we should applaud the Met for standing up for non-Jewish rights.
>
>I'm just surprised the cop wasn't accused of being anti-Semitic. That's the go-to weaponised tool of the terrorism they use these days.

Of course the cock-sucker looked "Openly jewish". One can spot a jew
from a mile away. The slovenly way they carry themselves is a dead
giveaway. If the looks don't get you, the stench will. These bastards
don't bathe. Below is a quote from America's greatest general for
WWII, General George S. Patton. The jew was positively looking for
trouble, that's what they do. The police should have allowed the
demonstrators to beat the shit of the kike.

"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945

Re: Jewish pussy

<v01uvn$3loh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16806&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16806

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,uk.legal,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 19:51:35 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 02:51 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:09:48 +0100, The Happy Hippy
> <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68856360
>>
>> <quotes>
>>
>> The Met Police has apologised after an officer said an antisemitism charity leader looked "openly Jewish" as he was threatened with arrest for being near a pro-Palestine march.
>>
>> In footage of the police officers speaking to Mr Falter, posted online by the charity, an officer said Mr Falter would be arrested if he remained at the scene. In response, Mr Falter has accused the Met of creating "no-go zones" for Jewish people.
>>
>> In the video, one police officer said: "You are quite openly Jewish, this is a pro-Palestinian march, I'm not accusing you of anything but I'm worried about the reaction to your presence."
>>
>> Scotland Yard apologised for the officer's phrase.
>>
>> Met Police Assistant Commissioner Matt Twist said: "In recent weeks we've seen a new trend emerge, with those opposed to the main protests appearing along the route to express their views," he added.
>>
>> "The fact that those who do this often film themselves while doing so suggests they must know that their presence is provocative, that they're inviting a response and that they're increasing the likelihood of an altercation.
>>
>> </quotes>
>>
>> I don't see that the officer or Scotland Yard have anything to apologise for. Their job is to keep the peace and Falter's presence was quite likely to cause a breach of the police. He was as the cop described and a threat of arrest if he didn't move away the correct course of action.
>>
>> Some Jews are simply being provocative to get pro-Palestinian protests cancelled, are claiming Jewish rights are more important than other people's rights.
>>
>> They are not, and we should applaud the Met for standing up for non-Jewish rights.
>>
>> I'm just surprised the cop wasn't accused of being anti-Semitic. That's the go-to weaponised tool of the terrorism they use these days.
>

> Of course the cock-sucker looked "Openly jewish". One can spot a jew
> from a mile away. The slovenly way they carry themselves is a dead
> giveaway. If the looks don't get you, the stench will. These bastards
> don't bathe. Below is a quote from America's greatest general for
> WWII, General George S. Patton. The jew was positively looking for
> trouble, that's what they do. The police should have allowed the
> demonstrators to beat the shit of the kike.

In other words, they look AND smell better than you!

Michael

Re: Jewish pussy

<2r292j5chjh8ehlv3virg76tpcir5fbloo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16809&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16809

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,uk.legal,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 23:51:43 -0400
 by: Peeler - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 03:51 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 19:51:35 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Peeler wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:09:48 +0100, The Happy Hippy
>> <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68856360
>>>
>>> <quotes>
>>>
>>> The Met Police has apologised after an officer said an antisemitism charity leader looked "openly Jewish" as he was threatened with arrest for being near a pro-Palestine march.
>>>
>>> In footage of the police officers speaking to Mr Falter, posted online by the charity, an officer said Mr Falter would be arrested if he remained at the scene. In response, Mr Falter has accused the Met of creating "no-go zones" for Jewish people.
>>>
>>> In the video, one police officer said: "You are quite openly Jewish, this is a pro-Palestinian march, I'm not accusing you of anything but I'm worried about the reaction to your presence."
>>>
>>> Scotland Yard apologised for the officer's phrase.
>>>
>>> Met Police Assistant Commissioner Matt Twist said: "In recent weeks we've seen a new trend emerge, with those opposed to the main protests appearing along the route to express their views," he added.
>>>
>>> "The fact that those who do this often film themselves while doing so suggests they must know that their presence is provocative, that they're inviting a response and that they're increasing the likelihood of an altercation.
>>>
>>> </quotes>
>>>
>>> I don't see that the officer or Scotland Yard have anything to apologise for. Their job is to keep the peace and Falter's presence was quite likely to cause a breach of the police. He was as the cop described and a threat of arrest if he didn't move away the correct course of action.
>>>
>>> Some Jews are simply being provocative to get pro-Palestinian protests cancelled, are claiming Jewish rights are more important than other people's rights.
>>>
>>> They are not, and we should applaud the Met for standing up for non-Jewish rights.
>>>
>>> I'm just surprised the cop wasn't accused of being anti-Semitic. That's the go-to weaponised tool of the terrorism they use these days.
>>

>> Of course the cock-sucker looked "Openly jewish". One can spot a jew
>> from a mile away. The slovenly way they carry themselves is a dead
>> giveaway. If the looks don't get you, the stench will. These bastards
>> don't bathe. Below is a quote from America's greatest general for
>> WWII, General George S. Patton. The jew was positively looking for
>> trouble, that's what they do. The police should have allowed the
>> demonstrators to beat the shit of the kike.
>>

> In other words, they look AND smell better than you!

Gooks are renowned in America for stinking like shit. You pigs fart
with impunity when in public and the stench is horrid. A diet of fish
and cat will do that. Soap and hot water is a foreign concept to
Orientals. As far as looks go.....
https://www.instagram.com/p/C47Hd6puFZN/?hl=en

> Michael

Re: Jewish pussy

<v035jm$avv8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16825&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16825

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,uk.legal,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 06:50:46 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 13:50 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 19:51:35 -0700, Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peeler wrote:

>>> Of course the cock-sucker looked "Openly jewish". One can spot a jew
>>> from a mile away. The slovenly way they carry themselves is a dead
>>> giveaway. If the looks don't get you, the stench will. These bastards
>>> don't bathe. Below is a quote from America's greatest general for
>>> WWII, General George S. Patton. The jew was positively looking for
>>> trouble, that's what they do. The police should have allowed the
>>> demonstrators to beat the shit of the kike.
>>>

>> In other words, they look AND smell better than you!
>

> Gooks are renowned in America for stinking like shit. You pigs fart
> with impunity when in public and the stench is horrid. A diet of fish
> and cat will do that. Soap and hot water is a foreign concept to
> Orientals. As far as looks go.....
> https://www.instagram.com/p/C47Hd6puFZN/?hl=en

Great picture!

Michael

Re: Jewish pussy

<diga2jlhlg75b0inr7ut0lnl1is46kiq02@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16832&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16832

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,uk.legal,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 12:45:16 -0400
 by: Peeler - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 16:45 UTC

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 06:50:46 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Peeler wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 19:51:35 -0700, Michael Ejercito
>> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> In other words, they look AND smell better than you!
>>

>> Gooks are renowned in America for stinking like shit. You pigs fart
>> with impunity when in public and the stench is horrid. A diet of fish
>> and cat will do that. Soap and hot water is a foreign concept to
>> Orientals. As far as looks go.....
>> https://www.instagram.com/p/C47Hd6puFZN/?hl=en
>>
> Great picture!

Great? You look like the poster boy for the 'Special Olympics'.

> Michael

Re: Jewish pussy

<v04m5j$ofmb$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16839&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16839

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,uk.legal,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 20:39:31 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 03:39 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 06:50:46 -0700, Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peeler wrote:

>>> Gooks are renowned in America for stinking like shit. You pigs fart
>>> with impunity when in public and the stench is horrid. A diet of fish
>>> and cat will do that. Soap and hot water is a foreign concept to
>>> Orientals. As far as looks go.....
>>> https://www.instagram.com/p/C47Hd6puFZN/?hl=en
>>>
>> Great picture!
>
> Great? You look like the poster boy for the 'Special Olympics'.

You are just jealous of me!

Michael

Re: Jewish pussy

<20240422130527.00007778@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16842&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16842

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:05:27 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:05 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:09:48 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Some Jews are simply being provocative to get pro-Palestinian
> protests cancelled, are claiming Jewish rights are more important
> than other people's rights.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68872398

<quotes>

New footage of the exchange published by Sky News on Sunday shows Mr Falter telling officers he wanted to get to an area on the other side of where pro-Palestinian protesters were marching in London on 13 April.

Police officers do not let him pass and instead offer to escort him via another route, avoiding the protesters, so he will be "completely safe".

During the exchange, an officer claims Mr Falter is being "disingenuous" and was trying to "antagonise" others because he "took it upon himself" to deliberately walk "right into the middle" of the march.

Former chief superintendent in the Met Police Dal Babu said the officer's "openly Jewish" comment was "not acceptable". But he added: "What you see [Mr Falter] doing is attempting to go against the march, trying to push past the officers, and I think for 13 minutes the officers showed great restraint.

"They offered to take him to a crossing point, they offered to help him and the group he was with the opportunity to cross at a more appropriate place. So the narrative that's been pushed for the past few days is not accurate."

</quotes>

"Not accurate" - Like a lie, a deceit, a deception, a manufactured pretext.

I still don't see this "openly Jewish" comment being any more unacceptable than calling Quentin Crisp "openly gay", the pope "openly Catholic", or someone dressed in an SS uniform as "openly Nazi".

That the Met are continuing to apologise, that it's being used as a pretext by the usual right-wing suspects to get Sir Mark Rowley cancelled, shows just how weaponised and insidious accusation of anti-Semitism have become.

But it's nothing new. Zionists, Zionist supporters and propagandists, have long used claims of anti-Semitism and accusations of being Hitler-like to silence criticism and get critics cancelled. It is the weapon of choice that is even used against dissenting Jews.

Hitlerite anus (Re: Jewish pussy)

<v05nb5$ora$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16843&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16843

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:05:41 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 13:05 UTC

In article <20240422130527.00007778@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

Fuck off, 'tarded little Hitlerite.