Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Tranny chink wanted to murder children
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:24:36 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:24 UTC

Wingnut/tranny/chink, what a toxic mix.

```````````````

Maryland transgender teen, 18, is arrested for planning school shooting
because he 'wants to be famous' as cops find 130-page manifesto
detailing twisted fantasy of trans character who wants to 'cherry pick
kids' classrooms to massacre'

Andrea Ye, 18, has been charged with making threats of mass violence
Cops found a 'manifesto' written which 'strategized how to carry
out the act'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13326049/Andrea-Ye-School-Shooting-Maryland.html

Re: Tranny chink wanted to murder children

<fc392jp2hoftk1bbsmm51al3v1cutjhksl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16810&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16810

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: Tranny chink wanted to murder children
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 23:55:04 -0400
 by: Peeler - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 03:55 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:24:36 -0400, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

>Wingnut/tranny/chink, what a toxic mix.
>
>```````````````
>
>Maryland transgender teen, 18, is arrested for planning school shooting
>because he 'wants to be famous' as cops find 130-page manifesto
>detailing twisted fantasy of trans character who wants to 'cherry pick
>kids' classrooms to massacre'
>
> Andrea Ye, 18, has been charged with making threats of mass violence
> Cops found a 'manifesto' written which 'strategized how to carry
>out the act'
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13326049/Andrea-Ye-School-Shooting-Maryland.html

That seems to be a thing with gooks

https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw

Re: Tranny chink wanted to murder children

<v035it$avv8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16824&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16824

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 06:50:21 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 13:50 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:24:36 -0400, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Wingnut/tranny/chink, what a toxic mix.
>>
>> ```````````````
>>
>> Maryland transgender teen, 18, is arrested for planning school shooting
>> because he 'wants to be famous' as cops find 130-page manifesto
>> detailing twisted fantasy of trans character who wants to 'cherry pick
>> kids' classrooms to massacre'
>>
>> Andrea Ye, 18, has been charged with making threats of mass violence
>> Cops found a 'manifesto' written which 'strategized how to carry
>> out the act'
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13326049/Andrea-Ye-School-Shooting-Maryland.html
>

> That seems to be a thing with gooks
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw

There were no charges against Dr. Chung!

Michael

Re: Tranny chink wanted to murder children

<daga2j96kodke78rc7hpmss7p6j10i500o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16831&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16831

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 12:42:11 -0400
 by: Peeler - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 16:42 UTC

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 06:50:21 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Peeler wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 16:24:36 -0400, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Wingnut/tranny/chink, what a toxic mix.
>>>
>>> ```````````````
>>>
>>> Maryland transgender teen, 18, is arrested for planning school shooting
>>> because he 'wants to be famous' as cops find 130-page manifesto
>>> detailing twisted fantasy of trans character who wants to 'cherry pick
>>> kids' classrooms to massacre'
>>>
>>> Andrea Ye, 18, has been charged with making threats of mass violence
>>> Cops found a 'manifesto' written which 'strategized how to carry
>>> out the act'
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13326049/Andrea-Ye-School-Shooting-Maryland.html
>>

>> That seems to be a thing with gooks
>>
>> https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw
>>
> There were no charges against Dr. Chung!
>

> Michael

He's NOT a doctor, gook. He's a QUACK. The evidence for that is quite
clear

https://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification

Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Designation: MD
Lic #: 40347
Profession: Physician
Subtype: Full
Issued: 8/3/1995
Expires: 7/31/2017
Street Address: **********
MABLETON GA 30126
County: Cobb
Country: United States
Public Document 04-40347

ORDER OF THE BOARD:
Comes now, the Georgia Composite Medical Board and hereby enters an
Order after reviewing the Initial Decision in the above styled case.
After hearing the argument and testimony of the Appellant herein,
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung, M.D., the Board finds as follows after
deliberation:

FINDINGS OF FACT: The Board agrees with the initial decision.
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
The Board agrees with the initial decision regarding conclusions of
law.

CONCLUSION
The Board Orders that the respondent's license is revoked instanter.
This the 9th day of March 2017.

Re: Tranny chink wanted to murder children

<v04pa0$p24n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16848&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16848

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,soc.culture.israel,uk.legal,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 21:33:03 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 04:33 UTC

Peeler wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 06:50:21 -0700, Michael Ejercito
> <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> Peeler wrote:

>>> That seems to be a thing with gooks
>>>
>>> https://abcnews.go.com/US/hungry-doctor-diet-kill-georgia-teenager/story?id=16661077
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJLojgoZwsw
>>>
>> There were no charges against Dr. Chung!
>>

>> Michael
>

> He's NOT a doctor, gook. He's a QUACK. The evidence for that is quite
> clear
>
> https://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification
>
> Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
> Designation: MD
> Lic #: 40347
> Profession: Physician
> Subtype: Full
> Issued: 8/3/1995
> Expires: 7/31/2017
> Street Address: **********
> MABLETON GA 30126
> County: Cobb
> Country: United States
> Public Document 04-40347
>
> ORDER OF THE BOARD:
> Comes now, the Georgia Composite Medical Board and hereby enters an
> Order after reviewing the Initial Decision in the above styled case.
> After hearing the argument and testimony of the Appellant herein,
> Andrew Ben-Hua Chung, M.D., the Board finds as follows after
> deliberation:
>
> FINDINGS OF FACT: The Board agrees with the initial decision.
> CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
> The Board agrees with the initial decision regarding conclusions of
> law.
>
> CONCLUSION
> The Board Orders that the respondent's license is revoked instanter.
> This the 9th day of March 2017.

As the Peeler pointed out, he still has his doctorate!

Michael

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Tranny chink wanted to murder children