Any man who hates dogs and babies can't be all bad. -- Leo Rosten, on W. C. Fields

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine

SubjectAuthor
* Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head iJeSSe
+- Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his heLoose Cannon
`* Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his heThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his heJesse
  `* Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his heThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his heJesse
    `* Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his heThe Happy Hippy
     `* Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his heJesse
      `- Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his heThe Happy Hippy

1
Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine

<1HHUN.13109$Dfwf.2649@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16783&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16783

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without
his head in occupied Ukraine
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:40:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 04:40 UTC

Looks like Putrid didn't completely trust him and gave him a head cut,
just to be on the safe side.
No loss for anyone really, Ukrainians probably looked forward to asking
him a few questions ,, I'll say this for him, at least he had the
conviction & balls to turn his words and beliefs into action, unlike
some puffed up denying [racist] cry babies here.

`````````````````````````

Russell Bentley, Texan pro-Putin fighter and Russian propagandist found
decapitated in Russian-controlled Donetsk

Texan Russell Bentley was found decapitated in Petrovskiy district of
Donetsk (temporary occupied territory of Ukraine) at 10 AM, 14 April 2024.

Beside his beheaded corpse were found Bentley’s passport with
registration in Donetsk, Makarov pistol, credit cards and his wallet.

He used to fight for the pro-Russian militia battalion “Vostok”.

Russell Bentley went missing on 8 April 2024.

Russell Bentley, 63, who is married to a Russian woman and has a
passport from his adopted country, disappeared after an attack by
Defense Force of Ukraine, according to reports. He was last seen in
Donetsk on 8 April before moving in an ‘unknown direction’, and his
current location is unknown.

Bentley has posted that he was ‘heading west with the “Liberators of
Ukraine”. We may stop in Kiev, we may stop on the English Channel. We
may liberate the USA.’

In 1999 he escaped from a minimum security US facility where he was
being held for drug trafficking.

https://russiavsworld.org/russell-bentley-texan-pro-putin-fighter-and-russian-propagandist-found-decapitated-in-russian-controlled-donetsk/

Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine

<uvvnoa$qks$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16784&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16784

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
his head in occupied Ukraine
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 06:35:54 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 06:35 UTC

In article <1HHUN.13109$Dfwf.2649@fx12.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Russell Bentley, Texan pro-Putin fighter and Russian propagandist found
> decapitated in Russian-controlled Donetsk

Well, every TEXAN(!!?) commie really should have his head examined.

Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine

<20240420121133.00004d5b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16791&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16791

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found
without his head in occupied Ukraine
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:11:33 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:11 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:40:29 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine

<17c80c3c8f4bea7e$208650$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16792&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16792

Subject: Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 13:11:50 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:11 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:40:29 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> <quote>
>
> If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.
>
> </quote>

"I must confess, I get a warm tingly feeling when I see pics of dead Jews"

The Happy Hippy

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine

<20240420212620.00003426@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16794&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16794

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
without his head in occupied Ukraine
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 21:26:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 20:26 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 13:11:50 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> "I must confess, I get a warm tingly feeling when I see pics of dead
> Jews"
>
> The Happy Hippy

More proof you are a lying cunt if more proof were ever needed.

Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine

<17c81a3639cfbe36$97857$3349862$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16798&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16798

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:27:56 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 21:27 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 13:11:50 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> "I must confess, I get a warm tingly feeling when I see pics of dead
>> Jews"
>>
>> The Happy Hippy
>
> More proof you are a lying cunt if more proof were ever needed.

Oh, you are the only one who can post fraud quotes, I see how it is - I
am more than content to rest on what you have actually said, and what I
have said.
You are not and have to make shit up, so STFU sanctimonious bitch.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine

<20240420233019.00000054@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16801&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16801

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
without his head in occupied Ukraine
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 23:30:19 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 22:30 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:27:56 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine

<17c82a5db6cc4c8a$50744$2854538$cad58068@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16803&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16803

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 22:23:58 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 02:23 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:27:56 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> <quote>
>
> If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.
>
> </quote>

"I must confess, I get a warm tingly feeling when I see pics of dead Jews"

"Were it up to me, pedophilia would be completely legal"

The Happy Hippy

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Ouch ! Texas commie who went to Russia to fight Ukraine found without his head in occupied Ukraine

<20240421140143.000043e1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16813&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16813

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
without his head in occupied Ukraine
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 14:01:43 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 13:01 UTC