Close cover before striking.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Guessing Game

SubjectAuthor
* Guessing GameJesse
`* Re: Guessing GameThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Guessing GameJesse
  +* Re: Guessing GameLoose Cannon
  |`* Re: Guessing GameJeSSe
  | +- Re: Guessing GameLoose Cannon
  | `* Re: Guessing GameThe Happy Hippy
  |  `* Re: Guessing GameJesse
  |   `- Re: Guessing GameThe Happy Hippy
  `- Re: Guessing GameThe Happy Hippy

1
Guessing Game

<17c7cbda36ac20ea$159157$3340453$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16762&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16762

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Guessing Game
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:31:59 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:31 UTC

Here are the rules:

* 3 guesses, which poster composed this psychotic, racist mass murder
threat to a fellow poster no less

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Hints:
* A male, has been posting here non stop since groups inception over 25
years ago
* Did stop posting once for about 3 days, then threatened to murder
another posters wife & children when speculation arose
* Has averaged 17 posts per day over the years [pathetic]
* Lately more like 35 per day since his hamas obsession has taken root
* Most of those posts hate/jealousy for the USA, hate for jews, love for
muslims, niggers & dictators
* Declared himself an internet addict, "connected 24/7"
* Goes by an ironic 2 name moniker, both start with an H
* Has 0 sense of humor, though he claims to be a jolly good fellow
* Sucks muslim dick on command
* Sucks Bolshevik dick on command
* Never had a wife, has no children nor will he ever - Apparently people
loathe him by instinct
* Comes from a long line of cowardly losers, thankfully he has killed
the family tree
* A bitter, twisted [and racist[] fuck who once declared himself "a
proud communist" and thinks aztecs are white

Ok I know thats not much to go on, but guess away, 3 guesses !
--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Guessing Game

<20240419230254.00006fad@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16766&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16766

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Guessing Game
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:02:54 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:02 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:31:59 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Here are the rules:
>
> * 3 guesses, which poster composed this psychotic, racist mass murder
> threat to a fellow poster no less

Post a link.

You can't.

Re: Guessing Game

<17c7cee302b4c6ad$68201$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16767&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16767

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:27:37 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:27 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:31:59 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Here are the rules:
>>
>> * 3 guesses, which poster composed this psychotic, racist mass murder
>> threat to a fellow poster no less
>
> Post a link.
>
> You can't.

I can't ?
Why not, against the rules ?
Why is a link needed when you, I and everyone else knows it was exactly

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Guessing Game

<uvurk0$vjo$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16770&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16770

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:35:44 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:35 UTC

In article <17c7cee302b4c6ad$68201$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> Why is a link needed when you, I and everyone else knows it was exactly
> YOU who said:

TWP certainly knows it. He posted a long reply, in which the genocidal
rant of The Happy Hitlerite is quoted in full.

So have others.

I'm not sure what kind of game the fucking POS thinks he's playing; but
he will lose. He must be used to it by now... it's the story of his life.

Re: Guessing Game

<7FCUN.6966$Dfwf.613@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16772&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16772

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:57:07 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:57 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <17c7cee302b4c6ad$68201$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>,
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>
>> Why is a link needed when you, I and everyone else knows it was exactly
>> YOU who said:
>
> TWP certainly knows it. He posted a long reply, in which the genocidal
> rant of The Happy Hitlerite is quoted in full.
>
> So have others.
>
> I'm not sure what kind of game the fucking POS thinks he's playing; but
> he will lose. He must be used to it by now... it's the story of his life.

Tough to see what his game is in denying a public record that has been
available for decades, very possible he doesn't even know.
I don't think he is dumb/delusional enough to truly believe that the
link has somehow been scrubbed - But all bets are off the table dealing
with a [drug fried] lunatic fringe wingnut.

Shows desperation though, I'm liking it - The more he harps on about it,
the more his sick works will get posted.

> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

Re: Guessing Game

<uvutu9$3sp$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16773&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16773

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:15:21 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:15 UTC

In article <7FCUN.6966$Dfwf.613@fx12.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Loose Cannon wrote:

>>> Why is a link needed when you, I and everyone else knows it was exactly
>>> YOU who said:

>> TWP certainly knows it. He posted a long reply, in which the genocidal
>> rant of The Happy Hitlerite is quoted in full.
>>
>> So have others.
>>
>> I'm not sure what kind of game the fucking POS thinks he's playing; but
>> he will lose. He must be used to it by now... it's the story of his life.

> Tough to see what his game is in denying a public record that has been
> available for decades, very possible he doesn't even know.
> I don't think he is dumb/delusional enough to truly believe that the
> link has somehow been scrubbed - But all bets are off the table dealing
> with a [drug fried] lunatic fringe wingnut.

Further, the post had been flagged as abuse and forwarded
to his provider. It's there, and it's not going away.

He is its published author(tm), for sure :)

And, of course, there are other archives.

How he must hate himself for it... LOL.

Re: Guessing Game

<20240420005149.00006b51@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16776&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16776

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:51:49 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:51 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:27:37 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:31:59 -0400
> > Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Here are the rules:
> >>
> >> * 3 guesses, which poster composed this psychotic, racist mass
> >> murder threat to a fellow poster no less
> >
> > Post a link.
> >
> > You can't.
>
> I can't ?
> Why not, against the rules ?

No; you can't because you are a lying cunt.

Re: Guessing Game

<20240420005329.00006dd0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16777&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16777

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:53:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:53 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:57:07 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Tough to see what his game is

It's proving you are a lying cunt. You claim you have the link so post it, prove you aren't a lying cunt.

Re: Guessing Game

<17c7db63533a3132$68204$2544727$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16779&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16779

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:16:42 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:16 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 18:57:07 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Tough to see what his game is
>
> It's proving you are a lying cunt. You claim you have the link so post it, prove you aren't a lying cunt.

I'll post it when I am damn good & ready bitch, I like watching you
squirm like a stuck blowfish - Only way to speed things along is to say
"pretty please", nigger

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Guessing Game

<20240420121052.00007770@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16789&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16789

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:10:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:10 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:16:42 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Guessing Game