Quid me anxius sum? [ What? Me, worry? ]

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran

SubjectAuthor
* Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignoredJeSSe
`* Re: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignJesse

1
Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran

<xKkUN.2525$oobd.906@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16735&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16735

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after
being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:34:04 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 02:34 UTC

Maybe "Ironclad" security/support guarantees aren't such a good idea
after all, as this is obviously encouraging the jews to bomb away at will.
My position is, and would be if I was calling the shots instead of a
senile puppet, to support the jews when it is in US interests to do so,
and not support them when it isn't.

It really is just as simple as that, I would yank support in a heartbeat
if they refused to listen.
There is no reason to assume that the jews aren't going to go tearing
into rafah any day now, every single thing the Bolsheviks requested has
been blown off, and when they told Iran "don't", they "did".

US under leftist rule has no influence or respect, its just a mute
weapons supplier at this point, a reflection of its woke, incompetent
leaders.

``````````

White House tries to warn Israel against going into Rafah in crunch
talks as Netanyahu prepares for more strikes on Gaza AND Iran

Virtual meeting took place at White House between U.S. and Israeli
officials
American officials expressed 'concerns with various courses of
action in Rafah,' the White House said in a readout of the meeting
Both sides agreed to further talks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13325053/israel-rafah-netanyahu-strikes-gaza-iran-white-house.html

Re: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran

<20240419121612.00007181@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16737&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16737

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah
after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 12:16:12 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:16 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:34:04 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> US under leftist rule has no influence or respect, its just a mute
> weapons supplier at this point, a reflection of its woke, incompetent
> leaders.

Trump and Republicans are even more in favour of unconditional support for Israel than Biden and Democrats are. Trump was the one who moved the American embassy to Jerusalem at Israel's behest to prove America was America's Number One Bitch.

Trump and Republicans are the ones supporting Putin in his war on Ukraine, blocking arms and aid going to Ukraine.

Trump is the one encouraging Republicans not to ban TikTok while saying it is a threat to America's national security and economy. Trump is the one who has been bought off by the elite with links to China.

But sure, you can keep on blaming the left for the failings of America's right-wing.

But you do realise it simply proves you are a retarded propagadising cunt, makes you the laughing stock ?

Re: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran

<17c7bf45cb65df5b$33357$181469$48d50260@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16744&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16744

Subject: Re: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:41:29 -0400
 by: Jesse - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:41 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 22:34:04 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> US under leftist rule has no influence or respect, its just a mute
>> weapons supplier at this point, a reflection of its woke, incompetent
>> leaders.
>
> Trump and Republicans are even more in favour of unconditional support for Israel than Biden and Democrats are

Rank speculation, again.
STFU.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran

<20240419203501.000016ba@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16752&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16752

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:35:01 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:35 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:41:29 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > Trump and Republicans are even more in favour of unconditional
> > support for Israel than Biden and Democrats are
>
> Rank speculation, again.
> STFU.

You really are a retarded cunt who doesn't even know what "speculation" means. You are an embarrassment to the white race.

Re: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran

<17c7e2e256b6a5cd$97852$3349862$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16782&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16782

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:34:05 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 04:34 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:41:29 -0400
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> Trump and Republicans are even more in favour of unconditional
>>> support for Israel than Biden and Democrats are
>>
>> Rank speculation, again.
>> STFU.
>
> You are an embarrassment to the white race.

What do you know about that without googling, nigger ?

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Helpless Bolsheviks try to warn rampaging jews against Rafah after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran

<20240420121117.00001f66@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16790&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16790

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
after being ignored when they requested they don't bomb Iran
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:11:17 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:11 UTC

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:34:05 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>