From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: US to sanction IDF
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 22:14:43 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 21:14 UTC

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-798035

<quotes>

The US is expected to announce sanctions against IDF unit for human rights abuses

The IDF unit operates in the West Bank and is mainly composed of haredi men and extremist youth who hold-far right views, and were not included in other combat units in the IDF.

</quotes>

Netanyahu, his far right government, and other fascists, are reported to be outraged.

Of course they are; they expect everyone to turn a blind eye to Israel's murders, abuses and other crimes, give their unconditional support to whatever Israel does, be cheerleaders for their evil.

But I am sure they know it's what America has to do, the bare minimum needed to pretend that Israel's Number One bitch stands against evil while fully supporting it, funding it, facilitating it.

And it's a small price to pay in return for $26 billion, to have free rein to murder tens of thousands of more innocent Palestinians, have every Security Council resolution deemed detrimental to Israel vetoed.

"How about we start with your wife ?": The Happy Hitlerite threatens to murder the entire family of a poster (Re: US to sanction IDF)

<v01bdt$5sf$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16797&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16797

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "How about we start with your wife ?": The Happy Hitlerite threatens to murder the entire family of a poster (Re: US to sanction IDF)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 21:17:49 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 21:17 UTC

In article <20240420221443.00004e0c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling snipped]

Fuck off, 'tarded little Hitlerite.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

Re: US to sanction IDF

<17c82e3284ae6d31$119369$1416093$40d50a60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16807&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16807

Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 23:34:09 -0400
Subject: Re: US to sanction IDF
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: trolltrap@invalid.valid (Peeler)
 by: Peeler - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 03:34 UTC

On 4/20/2024 5:14 PM, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-798035
>
> <quotes>
>
> The US is expected to announce sanctions against IDF unit for human rights abuses
>
> The IDF unit operates in the West Bank and is mainly composed of haredi men and extremist youth who hold-far right views, and were not included in other combat units in the IDF.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Netanyahu, his far right government, and other fascists, are reported to be outraged.
>
> Of course they are; they expect everyone to turn a blind eye to Israel's murders, abuses and other crimes, give their unconditional support to whatever Israel does, be cheerleaders for their evil.
>
> But I am sure they know it's what America has to do, the bare minimum needed to pretend that Israel's Number One bitch stands against evil while fully supporting it, funding it, facilitating it.
>
> And it's a small price to pay in return for $26 billion, to have free rein to murder tens of thousands of more innocent Palestinians, have every Security Council resolution deemed detrimental to Israel vetoed.

The Germans treated the jews much better than these kikes treat the
Palestinians. When you see or hear the word "Holocaust", think 'Gaza'.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: US to sanction IDF