From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Israel's lies
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:45:40 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 08:45 UTC

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/22/israeli-allegations-of-unrwa-staff-links-to-terrorism-cost-aid-agency-dearly

<quotes>

Unsupported Israeli allegations about Unrwa links to terrorism led major donors to cut $450m in funding to the main humanitarian agency working in Gaza at a time when people there were dying in droves.

Despite a rigorous inquiry by the former French foreign minister Catherine Colonna, supported by three well-respected research institutes, there is still no evidence for the claim that significant numbers of Unrwa employees have Hamas or Islamic Jihad ties.

Unrwa's donors proved themselves to be all too eager to cut off funding without seeing any evidence.

Most of the big country donors have since resumed the flow of funds. The UK has held back and Germany is only funding Unrwa operations outside Gaza.

For the US, Congress has insisted US funding of the agency should not resume until March 2025 at the earliest.

What emerges vividly from Colonna’s account is Israeli non-engagement both before and after 7 October. That reflects a widespread mindset in the Israeli political scene that Unrwa cannot be improved or reformed but only eliminated.

</quotes>

Israel's lie was deliberately intended to have the world turn against UNRWA, remove them as an obstacle to Israel's ethnic cleansing in Gaza. It was engineered to have them cancelled.

The US, UK, the Axis of Evil, were all too eager to oblige, many others shamefully fell for the lie.

Re: Israel's lies

<17c8f3d1f4c02366$11277$2044614$4ad50060@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16884&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16884

Subject: Re: Israel's lies
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:55:41 -0400
 by: Jesse - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 15:55 UTC

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Israel's lies

<20240423174015.00007ade@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16890&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16890

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 17:40:15 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 16:40 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:55:41 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Israel's lies