Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: DEI negroid takes heat from terrorist supporters after pledging "ironclad support" for Israel
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:42:10 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:42 UTC

Here it is, "Ironclad" again.
The puppets minions copy the chief puppet word for word [2 words, in
this case] and bleat out the same tired catch phrases, as per usual with
leftists.

I'd like to know more about this "ironclad support" - Is it in writing,
is it a formal treaty, what exactly does it entail ?
How is it in US national interests to pledge automatic and unlimited
support no matter what to any country, thereby hobbling any leverage or
influence we may have had well in advance ?

```````````````

Pentagon Chief Lloyd Austin forced to STOP speaking after relentless
heckling by pro-Hamas protestors as he pledges 'ironclad' military
support for Israel after Iran's 'reckless assault' and defends $850
BILLION 2025 budget

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13319547/Pentagon-Chief-Lloyd-Austin-heckled-pro-Hamas-protestors-pledges-ironclad-military-support-Israel-Irans-reckless-assault-defends-850-BILLION-2025-budget.html
--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: DEI negroid takes heat from terrorist supporters after pledging "ironclad support" for Israel

<uvp6fc$vls$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16696&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16696

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:04:12 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:04 UTC

In article <17c722265cd45806$39433$3340453$c0d58a68@news.newsdemon.com>,
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

[...]

> I'd like to know more about this "ironclad support" - Is it in writing,
> is it a formal treaty, what exactly does it entail ?
> How is it in US national interests to pledge automatic and unlimited
> support no matter what to any country, thereby hobbling any leverage or
> influence we may have had well in advance ?

Unless the crazy cockroach regime in Iran changes, Israel will have
to, at some stage, rely on nuclear deterrence. Otherwise, no matter
how much we support it, Iran will bleed them to death.

The cockroaches are crazy, but probably not crazy enough to sacrifice
their 50 largest cities in order to destroy Israel.

Re: DEI negroid takes heat from terrorist supporters after pledging "ironclad support" for Israel

<20240423203431.00002b61@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16952&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16952

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: DEI negroid takes heat from terrorist supporters after pledging
"ironclad support" for Israel
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:34:31 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:34 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:42:10 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

Re: DEI negroid takes heat from terrorist supporters after pledging "ironclad support" for Israel

<v0930a$4kg$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16953&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16953

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
"ironclad support" for Israel
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:43:06 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 19:43 UTC

In article <20240423203431.00002b61@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

Fuck off, 'tarded little Hitlerite.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: DEI negroid takes heat from terrorist supporters after pledging "ironclad support" for Israel