Carson's Observation on Footwear: If the shoe fits, buy the other one too.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?

SubjectAuthor
* Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?JeSSe
+* Re: Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?Loose Cannon
|`* Re: Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?Jesse
| `- Re: Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?The Happy Hippy
`- Re: Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?The Happy Hippy

1
Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?

<USUVN.32597$Dfwf.10995@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16958&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16958

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist
murder ?
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 16:29:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:29 UTC

Here is hippy, trying to blame his homicidal rant on a "loss in the family".

The Happy Hippy

Oct 27, 2023

"I am sorry; sorry I posted it. It came after an absence because of a
loss in the family"
"I am sorry that you simply refused to accept the explanations which
have been given over all those years, sorry that you just kept ignoring
them."

And now he is trying to deny his homicidal rant that he dragged his
alleged dead relative into - So was he lying then, lying now, or always
lying about everything by sheer force of habit ?

Moral of the story - An alleged "man" that threatens to murder helpless
children and animals should not be expected to give a flying fuck about
his own "family", or whatever may be left of it.

>>> The Happy Hippy
>>>
>>> Oct 7, 2005

>>> psychological disorders
>>>

>>> The Happy Hippy
>>>
>>> Aug 3, 2006

Re: Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?

<v0965m$ms$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16959&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16959

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
murder ?
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:37:10 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 20:37 UTC

In article <USUVN.32597$Dfwf.10995@fx12.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Here is hippy, trying to blame his homicidal rant on a "loss in the family".
>

> The Happy Hippy
>
> Oct 27, 2023
>
> "I am sorry; sorry I posted it. It came after an absence because of a
> loss in the family"

Whatever happened to his claim that what he wrote is "innocent",
"doesn't mean what you claim it means", etc. etc. etc.?

Re: Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?

<17c905b6d818c901$113419$3582942$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16962&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16962

Subject: Re: Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 17:23:36 -0400
 by: Jesse - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 21:23 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <USUVN.32597$Dfwf.10995@fx12.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Here is hippy, trying to blame his homicidal rant on a "loss in the family".
>>

>> The Happy Hippy
>>
>> Oct 27, 2023
>>
>> "I am sorry; sorry I posted it. It came after an absence because of a
>> loss in the family"
>
> Whatever happened to his claim that what he wrote is "innocent",
> "doesn't mean what you claim it means", etc. etc. etc.?

Much akin to a psychotic spider entrapped in its own web of lies - There
are no excuses for threats of mass murder, they can only be confirmed or
condemned and he is trying to tiptoe a bullshit filled middle ground
that only digs his hole deeper.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?

<20240424101623.00004703@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16975&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16975

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
murder ?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:16:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:16 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 16:29:40 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

Re: Should dead relatives be used to justify threats of mass racist murder ?

<20240424101635.00003158@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16976&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16976

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
murder ?
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:16:35 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:16 UTC