Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Leftist terror mob wins without a fight - School closed
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 17:10:43 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 21:10 UTC

Name "Minouche Shafik" might be instructive here.
She didn't want to quite wait until there were jews hanging from trees,
and couldn't bring herself to effectively crack down on these imported
terrorists who are calling for a veritable bloodbath of dead jews in the
streets, so she chose to walk away, sweep it under the rug and see what
happens after the election.

Terrorists must be elated, with their violent, illegal actions they can
shut down public & private institutions without a care in the world
about any consequences.

School needn't worry, they won't give any mass tuition refunds, Xiden will.

```````````````````````````

Outrage as Columbia president Minouche Shafik cancels all in-person
classes until the end of the semester after losing grip of anti-Israel mob

Remote learning will remain in place at Columbia until at least
April 29
Parents urged to demand refunds for $66,139-a-year tuition fees
Shafik facing renewed calls to resign over allegations she has lost
control

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13340543/columbia-president-cancels-person-classes-parents-demand-refunds-palestine-israel.html

Re: Leftist terror mob wins without a fight - School closed

<20240424101647.00006b7e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16977&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16977

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:16:47 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:16 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 17:10:43 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Leftist terror mob wins without a fight - School closed