Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks warn of major muslim terror attack
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:12:22 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 17:12 UTC

I'm sure they are coordinating all their efforts to make it big and
bloody so the Bolsheviks can enact emergency rules to help their senile
puppet over the finish line.
Obviously.
``````````````

FBI director issues chilling warning about possible terror attack on
U.S. soil similar to Russian concert hall massacre which left 144 people
dead: 'We are increasingly concerned'

The FBI director has issued a stark warning about the heightened
possibility of a coordinated terror attack in the US
Christopher Wray told NBC such an attack 'may be not that different
from what you saw against the concert hall in Russia'
The FBI had 4,000 international terrorism investigations open at
the end of the 2023 fiscal year

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13343101/FBI-director-Christopher-Wray-chilling-warning-terror-attack.html

Re: Bolsheviks warn of major muslim terror attack

<20240424190701.0000100e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16999&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16999

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bolsheviks warn of major muslim terror attack
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:07:01 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 18:07 UTC

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:12:22 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Bolsheviks warn of major muslim terror attack