The hatred of relatives is the most violent. -- Tacitus (c.55 - c.117)

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at google

SubjectAuthor
* Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at googleJesse
+* Re: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at googleLoose Cannon
|`* Re: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at googleJeSSe
| `- Re: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at googleThe Happy Hippy
`- Re: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at googleThe Happy Hippy

1
Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at google

<17c9165ab02cd1b3$273103$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16969&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16969

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at google
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 22:28:32 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 02:28 UTC

Google is much, much tougher on these terrorists than universities and
schools, never thought I'd be giving props to google but WTG, they are
nipping the problem in the bud and setting an example how to deal with
these idealistic zealots.

They'd do well to start hiring humans instead of 3rd world trash and
domestic leftists.

````````````````

Google fires 20 more workers after staff staged anti-Israel protests as
CEO Sundar Pichai says workplace isn't for politics

Google has fired at least 20 more workers found to be associated
with protests
CEO Sundar Pichai denounced protestors for disrupting their coworkers
The tech giant has fired around 50 employees over anti-Israel
demonstrations

Google has fired at least 20 more of its employees for protesting the
technology its giving to Israel as the war in Gaza rages on.

This comes after Google fired approximately 30 employees last week after
they were arrested for staging sits-ins at the company's offices in
Sunnyvale, California and New York City, bringing the total number
terminated to around 50.

Google said it fired the additional employees because after an internal
investigation, the company identified other staffers who used masks and
didn't carry their badges to hide their identities.

No Tech For Apartheid, an organization critical of Google and Amazon's
contract with Israel that the fired employees are thought to be
associated with, released a statement following the latest terminations.

'Google's aims are clear: the corporation is attempting to quash
dissent, silence its workers, and reassert its power over them,'
organization spokesperson Jane Chung said in a press release. 'In its
attempts to do so, Google has decided to unceremoniously, and without
due process, upend the livelihoods of over 50 of its own workers.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13341355/Google-fires-20-workers-staff-staged-anti-Israel-protests-CEO-Sundar-Pichai-says-workplace-isnt-politics.html
--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at google

<v0ai0q$784$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16972&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16972

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at google
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:05:30 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:05 UTC

In article <17c9165ab02cd1b3$273103$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>,
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

[deleted for brevity]

Excellent. These fuckers learned a lesson... being a violent,
pro-terrorist anarchist has a price.

And, putting their "idealistic" POV aside, they all REALLY
love the money and the good life.

Fuck 'em.

Re: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at google

<20240424101737.00000145@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16981&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16981

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:17:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:17 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 22:28:32 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

Re: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at google

<YWaWN.13469$oobd.12472@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16990&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16990

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:02:47 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 17:02 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <17c9165ab02cd1b3$273103$3565594$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>,
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> [deleted for brevity]
>
> Excellent. These fuckers learned a lesson... being a violent,
> pro-terrorist anarchist has a price.
>
> And, putting their "idealistic" POV aside, they all REALLY
> love the money and the good life.
>
> Fuck 'em.

Now they have all the time in the world to protest, still a spot in moms
basement for them

Re: Ouch ! More wingnuts fired at google

<20240424190541.00005bed@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16994&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16994

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:05:41 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 18:05 UTC