Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: "How many times must Trump prove that Bolsheviks cannot be trusted ?"
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 12:58:13 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 16:58 UTC

Asked the senile puppet LOL
Obviously another Freudian slip, the left wingnut propaganda outlets are
actually editing the transcripts to try to bury this latest blunder.

`````````````````````

Biden, 81, suffers ANOTHER embarrassing gaffe as his attempt to brand
Trump untrustworthy spectacularly backfires at Florida rally

President Joe Biden suffered another gaffe during a speaking event as he
tried to paint his opponent, former President Donald Trump, as
untrustworthy.

Biden, at 81 years old, the oldest president in American history,
appeared before supporters at a community college in Tampa, one week
before Florida bans abortions past six weeks.

He called out Trump, his 2024 general election opponent, as the sole
person responsible for the 'cruelty and chaos' that's occurred after the
overturn of Roe v. Wade.

However, when he did so, he accidentally asked: 'How many times does he
have to prove we can't be trusted?'

ABC News tried to cover for the president, replacing the word 'we' with
'he' in describing the speech, though he was clearly heard saying 'we.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13343235/Biden-81-suffers-embarrassing-gaffe-attempt-brand-Trump-untrustworthy.html
--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: "How many times must Trump prove that Bolsheviks cannot be trusted ?"

<20240424190650.00003260@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16998&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#16998

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: "How many times must Trump prove that Bolsheviks cannot be
trusted ?"
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:06:50 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 18:06 UTC

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 12:58:13 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: "How many times must Trump prove that Bolsheviks cannot be trusted ?"