Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Texas treats terrorist wingnuts much better than they deserve
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 22:48:33 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 02:48 UTC

These imported terrorists will not get in line until heads are busted
and the lot of them are deported - And most of all, until corrosive left
wing ideology is trampled into the dirt.

```````````````

Don't mess with Texas! Troopers in helmets arrest Palestine protesters
in latest college demo while NYC waits for Columbia University crowd to
clear out

Police arrested four protesters after warning them they could face
criminal charges if they did not disperse
The rally at the Austin campus was organized by the university's
Palestine Solidarity Committee (PSJ) chapter
It comes as standoffs with cops kicked off at universities across
the country on another day of mayhem in US

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13346507/Texas-Troopers-Palestine-protesters-university-austin.html

Re: Texas treats terrorist wingnuts much better than they deserve

<20240425094920.00002676@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17021&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17021

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 09:49:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 08:49 UTC

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 22:48:33 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Texas treats terrorist wingnuts much better than they deserve