From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Russia vetoes
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 10:18:24 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 09:18 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-68894500

<quotes>

Russia has vetoed a resolution at the UN Security Council calling on all countries to prevent an arms race in outer space.

The draft resolution, put forward by the US and Japan, sought to reaffirm a principle already set out in the 1967 Outer Space Treaty.

Linda Thomas-Greenfield, the US ambassador to the UN, called the move "baffling".

"Russia has vetoed a straightforward resolution that affirms a legally binding obligation," she said. "President Putin himself has said publicly that Russia has no intention of deploying nuclear weapons in space.

"So today's veto begs the question, why? Why, if you are following the rules, would you not support a resolution that reaffirms them? What could you possibly be hiding?"

</quotes>

Why would anyone need to reaffirm a commitment already made ? What could duch a resolution possibly be hiding?

Russia has not trusted the US since they suckered Russia into supporting America's War against Muslims when they lied that their resolution did not mean invading Iraq. Which was then used by America to justify their invasion.

Re: Russia vetoes

<17c9898e0813286e$62719$3085566$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17028&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17028

Subject: Re: Russia vetoes
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 09:39:34 -0400
 by: Jesse - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 13:39 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
STFUB, UN issues no concern of yours

>> The Happy Hippy
>>
>> Oct 7, 2005
>>
>>> My opinion is that people who want to kill others have major
>> psychological disorders
>>

>> The Happy Hippy
>>
>> Aug 3, 2006
>>
>>> I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to
home. I can
>>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men,
women and
>>> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about
we start
>>> with your wife ?
>>>
>>> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing
machine ?

>>> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and
maybe that's
>>> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
>>> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ?
That can be
>>> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening
stain of

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Russia vetoes

<20240425155657.00000cd7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17034&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17034

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:56:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:56 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 09:39:34 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Russia vetoes