From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Land of the Free
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:03:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:03 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/dozens-arrested-in-us-as-student-protests-over-gaza-spread-across-country-13122497

<quotes>

Dozens arrested in US as student protests over Gaza spread across country

Pro-Palestinian demonstrations at some of the country's most prestigious educational establishments over Israel's war with Hamas in Gaza have intensified. Students are demanding the institutions cut any financial ties to Israel.

</quotes>

Not so much dozens as hundreds, possibly thousands by now. Some Republicans are calling for ant-Israel protestors to be jailed, propagandists are calling for their murder. As Lose Cannon put it -

<quotes>

Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.

And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be happy to see it take place.

</quotes>

Re: Land of the Free

<20240425161719.0000023d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17041&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17041

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Land of the Free
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:17:19 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:17 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:03:28 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> https://news.sky.com/story/dozens-arrested-in-us-as-student-protests-over-gaza-spread-across-country-13122497
>
> <quotes>
>
> Dozens arrested in US as student protests over Gaza spread across
> country
>
> Pro-Palestinian demonstrations at some of the country's most
> prestigious educational establishments over Israel's war with Hamas
> in Gaza have intensified. Students are demanding the institutions cut
> any financial ties to Israel.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Not so much dozens as hundreds, possibly thousands by now. Some
> Republicans are calling for ant-Israel protestors to be jailed,
> propagandists are calling for their murder. As Lose Cannon put it -
>
> <quotes>
>
> Let's pray that someone gets mad enough to spray them with bullets.
>
> And sure, shooting them would have been a crime, but still, I'd be
> happy to see it take place.
>
> </quotes>

And, unsurprisingly, Netanyahu is playing his "anti-Semitic, Nazi", card -

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-798406

<quotes>

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu decried the spread of encampments across the US in a statement in English on Wednesday, calling on authorities to take action.

"What’s happening in America's college campuses is horrific. Antisemitic mobs have taken over leading universities. They call for the annihilation of Israel. They attack Jewish students. They attack Jewish faculty. This is reminiscent of what happened in German universities in the 1930s.

</quotes>

It's the insidious weaponised tool to crush protest and silence critics of Israel's murder of tens of thousands innocent Palestinians, babies, children, mothers and fathers.

It is Israel's unrestrained wholesale murder and policy of mass starvation which are horrific,

It's just another attempt by another fascist to have those who dare to legitimately criticise Israel punished.

Americans, students included, are Israel's bitches and they need to be reminded of that if they forget.

Re: Land of the Free

<v0dsn9$cpu$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17042&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17042

From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:26:33 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:26 UTC

In article <20240425161719.0000023d@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hitlerite <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[trolling/lies/victim blaming snipped]

Fuck off, 'tarded little Hitlerite.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Land of the Free