Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Wingnut Baldwin stalked by tranny negro in a diaper ?
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 22:02:06 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 02:02 UTC

Almost feel sorry for the guy, at this rate he is going to become a
Trump supporter when he realizes he has hitherto been promoting this
nation wrecking shit.

Guess this is pretty much what Ukraine can expect should they be so
lucky as to join NATO.

[Fucking daily mail calling these sick men in drag "she", fuck that,
they had better get with the program]

``````````````

Now 'Crackhead Barney' claims Alec Baldwin 'maimed' HIM during coffee
shop confrontation as HE appears in surreal interview wearing a diaper
and no bra

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13348625/Crackhead-Barney-piers-morgan-interview-video-alec-baldwin.html

Re: Wingnut Baldwin stalked by tranny negro in a diaper ?

<20240426121028.00004525@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17067&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17067

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 12:10:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:10 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 22:02:06 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Wingnut Baldwin stalked by tranny negro in a diaper ?