Never be led astray onto the path of virtue.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

SubjectAuthor
* 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospitalNefeshBarYochai
+* Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiBrennus
|+* Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiLane Larson
||`* Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiBrennus
|| `- Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospi%
|+- Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospi%
|`- Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiGovernor Swill
+* Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiMr. B1ack
|`* Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiBrennus
| `- Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospi%
+* Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiMichael Ejercito
|+- Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiDavid Hartung
|`- Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiSiri Cruise
+- Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiDavid Hartung
`- Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser HospiGovernor Swill

1
'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<6fij2j1o1ipsrbne9but37h99vse71squu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17011&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17011

Subject: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 24 03:20:51 UTC
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.bible
From: void@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 03:20 UTC

Palestinian civil defense discovered hundreds of bodies buried by
Israeli forces in a mass grave inside the complex of Khan Younis'
Nasser Medical Complex on Saturday.

Rescue workers said they had removed at least 200 bodies as of 12:00
pm local time on Sunday, and they estimated that at least another 200
remained, Middle East Eye reported.

"We found corpses without heads, bodies without skins, and some had
their organs stolen," the director-general of the Government Media
Office said in a statement shared by Quds News Network.

"Following the mass graves at Al-Shifa hospital, it looks like Israel
is a voracious death machine turning hospitals in Gaza into
graveyards."

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) withdrew from Khan Younis on April 7.
While they occupied the city, they stormed the Nasser Medical Complex
in February, arresting several doctors, damaging the structure with
shelling, and rendering it unable to function as a hospital.

Al Jazeera reporter Hani Mahmoud said the bodies found in the Nasser
grave included children, young men, and older women. Rescues said that
some of the bodies they found had been buried with their hands tied
behind their backs, according to Middle East Eye.

"Our teams continue their search and retrieval operations for the
remaining martyrs in the coming days as there are still a significant
number of them," Palestinian emergency services said in a statement
shared with Al Jazeera.

The news came as the U.S. House of Representatives voted on Saturday
to send another $26 billion to Israel, including for military aid.

"These mass graves are obvious evidence of genocide and the most
unthinkable war crimes. And yet, the House just signed off on $26
billion in weapons to fuel the genocidal Israeli military, while
Israel threatens a full scale ground invasion to massacre Palestinians
in Rafah," the U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights said on social
media.

This is not the first mass grave that has been discovered near a Gaza
Strip hospital since Israel began its devastating bombardment and
invasion following Hamas' deadly October 7 attack on southern Israel.
When the IDF withdrew from the al-Shifa hospital earlier this month,
Palestinian journalist Hossam Shabat reported seeing hundreds of dead
bodies outside the hospital, many that had had their hands and legs
bound and their bodies run-over by bulldozers. Al Jazeera reported
that several mass graves were found near al-Shifa.

"Following the mass graves at Al-Shifa hospital, it looks like Israel
is a voracious death machine turning hospitals in Gaza into
graveyards. Wake up world!" Palestinian politician and activist Hanan
Ashrawi wrote on social media.

Muhammad Shehada, the communications chief for Euro-Med Human Rights
Monitor, expressed shock that there was not more media coverage of the
Nasser grave.

"I CANNOT find a single headline in any mainstream media about this!"
Shehada wrote on social media. "Imagine it was Ukraine? or Israel?"

Over the weekend, the the Gaza Health Ministry reported that the death
toll from Israel's war on Gaza surpassed 34,000, though this is likely
an undercount since several people remain trapped beneath rubble.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/mass-grave-gaza-nasser-hospital

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<XnsB15F70429E538Brennusalliaorg@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17039&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17039

Followup: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.slack
From: Brennus@allia.org (Brennus)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.bible
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:02:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Brennus - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:02 UTC

Michael Ejercito <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote in news:v0dj9l$30k09$2
@dont-email.me:

> [...]
>> graveyards. Wake up world!" Palestinian politician and activist Hanan
>> Ashrawi wrote on social media.
>>
>> Muhammad Shehada, the communications chief for Euro-Med Human Rights
>> Monitor, expressed shock that there was not more media coverage of the
>> Nasser grave.
>>
>> "I CANNOT find a single headline in any mainstream media about this!"
>> Shehada wrote on social media. "Imagine it was Ukraine? or Israel?"
>>
>> Over the weekend, the the Gaza Health Ministry reported that the death
>> toll from Israel's war on Gaza surpassed 34,000, though this is likely
>> an undercount since several people remain trapped beneath rubble.
>>
>> https://www.commondreams.org/news/mass-grave-gaza-nasser-hospital
>>

> Gaza made the same kind of choice Japan did on December 7, 1941.
>
> It has the same kind of choices Japan had on August 5, 1945!

Yeah, but even if the Hamas murderers surrender, every single Hamas
terrorist must be hunted down and ELIMINATED.

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<UOuWN.111912$moa7.67518@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17045&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17045

Subject: Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's
Nasser Hospital
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel
From: bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut (Mr. B1ack)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 08:39:32 -0700
 by: Mr. B1ack - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:39 UTC

[fake newsgroup removed from followups]

On 4/25/2024 5:45 AM, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>> is a voracious death machine turning hospitals in Gaza into
>> graveyards. Wake up world!" Palestinian politician and activist Hanan
>> Ashrawi wrote on social media.
>>
>> Muhammad Shehada, the communications chief for Euro-Med Human Rights
>> Monitor, expressed shock that there was not more media coverage of the
>> Nasser grave.
>>
>> "I CANNOT find a single headline in any mainstream media about this!"
>> Shehada wrote on social media. "Imagine it was Ukraine? or Israel?"
>>
>> Over the weekend, the the Gaza Health Ministry reported that the death
>> toll from Israel's war on Gaza surpassed 34,000, though this is likely
>> an undercount since several people remain trapped beneath rubble.
>>
>> https://www.commondreams.org/news/mass-grave-gaza-nasser-hospital
>>

>    Gaza made the same kind of choice Japan did on December 7, 1941.

"Gaza" didn't make any choice, you fucking subhuman Nazi filth.

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<l8vd8rFoh0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17047&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17047

From: lnlarson@stoat.inhoin.edu (Lane Larson)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.slack
Nasser Hospital
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 11:04:43 -0500
 by: Lane Larson - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:04 UTC

Brennus wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> Muhammad Shehada, the communications chief for Euro-Med Human Rights
>>> Monitor, expressed shock that there was not more media coverage of the
>>> Nasser grave.
>>>
>>> "I CANNOT find a single headline in any mainstream media about this!"
>>> Shehada wrote on social media. "Imagine it was Ukraine? or Israel?"
>>>
>>> Over the weekend, the the Gaza Health Ministry reported that the death
>>> toll from Israel's war on Gaza surpassed 34,000, though this is likely
>>> an undercount since several people remain trapped beneath rubble.
>>>
>>> https://www.commondreams.org/news/mass-grave-gaza-nasser-hospital
>>>

>> Gaza made the same kind of choice Japan did on December 7, 1941.
>>
>> It has the same kind of choices Japan had on August 5, 1945!
>>

>> Michael
>
> Yeah, but even if the Hamas murderers surrender, every single Hamas
> terrorist must be hunted down and ELIMINATED.

Also their hair must be set on fire and ants placed in their beards.
Hamas must suffer beyond what any man can bear! If you can imagine it,
it's not enough!

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<XnsB15F7FE28A906Brennusalliaorg@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17048&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17048

Followup: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.slack
From: Brennus@allia.org (Brennus)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:34:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Brennus - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:34 UTC

"Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut> wrote in news:UOuWN.111912
$moa7.67518@fx18.iad:

> [...]
>>> Ashrawi wrote on social media.
>>>
>>> Muhammad Shehada, the communications chief for Euro-Med Human Rights
>>> Monitor, expressed shock that there was not more media coverage of
the
>>> Nasser grave.
>>>
>>> "I CANNOT find a single headline in any mainstream media about this!"
>>> Shehada wrote on social media. "Imagine it was Ukraine? or Israel?"
>>>
>>> Over the weekend, the the Gaza Health Ministry reported that the
death
>>> toll from Israel's war on Gaza surpassed 34,000, though this is
likely
>>> an undercount since several people remain trapped beneath rubble.
>>>
>>> https://www.commondreams.org/news/mass-grave-gaza-nasser-hospital
>>>

>>    Gaza made the same kind of choice Japan did on December 7, 1941.
>
> "Gaza" didn't make any choice, you fucking subhuman Nazi filth.

The people of Gaza chose filthy terrorists as their "government." That
didn't work out too well for them, did it? LMAO!

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<XnsB15F8027B1A3EBrennusalliaorg@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17049&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17049

From: Brennus@allia.org (Brennus)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.slack
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:35:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Brennus - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:35 UTC

Lane Larson <lnlarson@stoat.inhoin.edu> wrote in news:l8vd8rFoh0U1
@mid.individual.net:

> Brennus wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote in news:v0dj9l$30k09$2
>> @dont-email.me:

Israel

Complex

Palestinians

Gaza
Israel.

Israel
Hanan

>>> Gaza made the same kind of choice Japan did on December 7, 1941.
>>>
>>> It has the same kind of choices Japan had on August 5, 1945!
>>>

>>> Michael
>>
>> Yeah, but even if the Hamas murderers surrender, every single Hamas
>> terrorist must be hunted down and ELIMINATED.
>
> Also their hair must be set on fire and ants placed in their beards.
> Hamas must suffer beyond what any man can bear! If you can imagine it,
> it's not enough!

Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I�m gonna be watching
you.

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<v0dj9l$30k09$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17053&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17053

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.bible
Nasser Hospital
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 05:45:41 -0700
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 12:45 UTC

<1q2cnQqtKs8T-7f7nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17054&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17054

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 09:19:58 -0500
Nasser Hospital
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.bible
From: junk@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:19 UTC

On 4/24/24 22:20, NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> [...]
> bound and their bodies run-over by bulldozers. Al Jazeera reported
> that several mass graves were found near al-Shifa.
>
> "Following the mass graves at Al-Shifa hospital, it looks like Israel
> is a voracious death machine turning hospitals in Gaza into
> graveyards. Wake up world!" Palestinian politician and activist Hanan
> Ashrawi wrote on social media.
>
> Muhammad Shehada, the communications chief for Euro-Med Human Rights
> Monitor, expressed shock that there was not more media coverage of the
> Nasser grave.
>
> "I CANNOT find a single headline in any mainstream media about this!"
> Shehada wrote on social media. "Imagine it was Ukraine? or Israel?"
>
> Over the weekend, the the Gaza Health Ministry reported that the death
> toll from Israel's war on Gaza surpassed 34,000, though this is likely
> an undercount since several people remain trapped beneath rubble.

Why would any rational individual believe anything put out by Hamas?

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<1q2cnQWtKs8m-7f7nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17055&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17055

Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 09:20:43 -0500
Nasser Hospital
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.bible
From: junk@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:20 UTC

On 4/25/24 07:45, Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>> graveyards. Wake up world!" Palestinian politician and activist Hanan
>> Ashrawi wrote on social media.
>>
>> Muhammad Shehada, the communications chief for Euro-Med Human Rights
>> Monitor, expressed shock that there was not more media coverage of the
>> Nasser grave.
>>
>> "I CANNOT find a single headline in any mainstream media about this!"
>> Shehada wrote on social media. "Imagine it was Ukraine? or Israel?"
>>
>> Over the weekend, the the Gaza Health Ministry reported that the death
>> toll from Israel's war on Gaza surpassed 34,000, though this is likely
>> an undercount since several people remain trapped beneath rubble.
>>
>> https://www.commondreams.org/news/mass-grave-gaza-nasser-hospital
>>

>    Gaza made the same kind of choice Japan did on December 7, 1941.
>
>    It has the same kind of choices Japan had on August 5, 1945!

Good point.

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<QRmcnbH2ftvRRrf7nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17057&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17057

Nasser Hospital
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.slack
From: pursent100@gmail.com (%)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:38:05 -0700
 by: % - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 22:38 UTC

Brennus wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> Muhammad Shehada, the communications chief for Euro-Med Human Rights
>>> Monitor, expressed shock that there was not more media coverage of the
>>> Nasser grave.
>>>
>>> "I CANNOT find a single headline in any mainstream media about this!"
>>> Shehada wrote on social media. "Imagine it was Ukraine? or Israel?"
>>>
>>> Over the weekend, the the Gaza Health Ministry reported that the death
>>> toll from Israel's war on Gaza surpassed 34,000, though this is likely
>>> an undercount since several people remain trapped beneath rubble.
>>>
>>> https://www.commondreams.org/news/mass-grave-gaza-nasser-hospital
>>>

>> Gaza made the same kind of choice Japan did on December 7, 1941.
>>
>> It has the same kind of choices Japan had on August 5, 1945!
>>

>> Michael
>
> Yeah, but even if the Hamas murderers surrender, every single Hamas
> terrorist must be hunted down and ELIMINATED.

no they mus'nt that's just stupid

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<QRmcnbD2ftvrRrf7nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17058&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17058

Nasser Hospital
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.slack
From: pursent100@gmail.com (%)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:38:47 -0700
 by: % - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 22:38 UTC

Brennus wrote:
> Lane Larson <lnlarson@stoat.inhoin.edu> wrote in news:l8vd8rFoh0U1
> @mid.individual.net:
>
>> Brennus wrote:
>>> Michael Ejercito <MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote in news:v0dj9l$30k09$2
>>> @dont-email.me:

> 200

> Israel

> 7.
> Complex

> that

> significant

> Palestinians

> Gaza
> Israel.
> dead

> Israel
> Hanan

> the

> this!"

> death
> likely

>>> Yeah, but even if the Hamas murderers surrender, every single Hamas
>>> terrorist must be hunted down and ELIMINATED.
>>
>> Also their hair must be set on fire and ants placed in their beards.
>> Hamas must suffer beyond what any man can bear! If you can imagine it,
>> it's not enough!
>
> Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I’m gonna be watching
> you.

watch this

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<QRmcnbP2ftsGRrf7nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17059&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17059

Nasser Hospital
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.slack
From: pursent100@gmail.com (%)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:39:24 -0700
 by: % - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 22:39 UTC

Brennus wrote:
> "Mr. B1ack" <bykkker@dogshit~rag.nut> wrote in news:UOuWN.111912
> $moa7.67518@fx18.iad:
>
>> [fake newsgroup removed from followups]

> that

> Palestinians

> the

> death
> likely

>>>    Gaza made the same kind of choice Japan did on December 7, 1941.
>>
>> "Gaza" didn't make any choice, you fucking subhuman Nazi filth.
>>

> The people of Gaza chose filthy terrorists as their "government." That
> didn't work out too well for them, did it? LMAO!

yes it did , well , it will soon

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<k4tl2j1c9ng176gkfkq6ippnfpcbhh4df2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17060&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17060

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.bible
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 20:26:06 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 00:26 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 24 03:20:51 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy> wrote:

> Israel
>is a voracious death machine turning hospitals in Gaza into
>graveyards."

*yawn*

Swill
--
Conservative thinking only predicts the past. - R Kym Horsell

https://www.gocomics.com/mattdavies/2024/04/01

https://www.forwardparty.com/ . .

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<v0fbj8$3ga6m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17064&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17064

From: chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.bible
Nasser Hospital
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 21:46:27 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 04:46 UTC

Michael Ejercito wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Muhammad Shehada, the communications chief for Euro-Med Human
>> Rights
>> Monitor, expressed shock that there was not more media coverage
>> of the
>> Nasser grave.
>>
>> "I CANNOT find a single headline in any mainstream media about
>> this!"
>> Shehada wrote on social media. "Imagine it was Ukraine? or Israel?"
>>
>> Over the weekend, the the Gaza Health Ministry reported that the
>> death
>> toll from Israel's war on Gaza surpassed 34,000, though this is
>> likely
>> an undercount since several people remain trapped beneath rubble.
>>
>> https://www.commondreams.org/news/mass-grave-gaza-nasser-hospital
>>

>    Gaza made the same kind of choice Japan did on December 7, 1941.
>
>    It has the same kind of choices Japan had on August 5, 1945!

And Germany made its choice om 20 January 1942.
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/wannsee-conference-and-the-final-solution

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: 'Obvious Evidence of Genocide': Mass Grave Discovered in Gaza's Nasser Hospital

<i33n2jl36vm574savu2fbgh67lo9siiopm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17068&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17068

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism,alt.slack
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 07:14:26 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:14 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:02:07 -0000 (UTC), Brennus <Brennus@allia.org> wrote:

>Yeah, but even if the Hamas murderers surrender, every single Hamas
>terrorist must be hunted down and ELIMINATED.

Is there a difference anymore between HAMAS and Palestinian?

Swill