From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Smoke me a kippah
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 20:50:06 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 19:50 UTC

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/26/white-nationalist-rally-nothing-compared-with-gaza-protests-trump-claims

<quotes>

Former United States President Donald Trump has claimed that pro-Palestinian protests on university campuses are more hateful than the infamous 2017 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.

During the event on August 11, 2017, white supremacists rallied against the removal of a statue of Confederate General Robert E Lee, chanting slogans including "Jews will not replace us!"

A day later, James Alex Fields Jr, a self-identified white supremacist, deliberately drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters near the rally site, killing Heather Heyer.

There have been no comparable incidents of violence at the pro-Palestinian protests roiling multiple US universities, including George Washington University, Yale, New York University, Columbia University and the University of Texas.

</quotes>

Just more of the demonisation those legitimately criticising Israel's murder face every day from pro-Israel propagandists and Israel's bitches.

The fucked in the head keep insisting that criticising murder is more evil than actually murdering people, that anyone criticising Israel's murder is an anti-Semite, a Nazi, who don't understand that those murdered are "sub-human garbage" who deserve to die.

Re: Smoke me a kippah

<17ca2882abf9f3a3$182221$3349862$52d51861@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17079&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17079

Subject: Re: Smoke me a kippah
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:12:29 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:12 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
Major psychological disorder ?
Obviously.

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Smoke me a kippah

<20240428193740.00004576@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17119&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17119

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:37:40 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:37 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:12:29 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Smoke me a kippah