From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Defending evil
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 19:29:39 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:29 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68906215

<quote>

"Students have a right to protest," said Virginia Page Fortna, a political science professor at Columbia. "But they don't have a right to protest in a way that makes other students feel discriminated against or harassed."

</quote>

Ah yes, the usual cheer-leader for evil, nonsense -

You don't have a right to protest against murder if it upsets murderers or defenders of murder.

You don't have a right to protest genocide if it upsets those cheering for genocide.

You don't have a right to protest rape if it upsets rapists.

You don't have a right to protest racism lest it upsets White Supremacists and racists.

If she had been around during World War II she would be telling us we have no right to protest Nazism and fascism lest it upset Hitler, the SS, and their supporters.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Defending evil