Klein bottle for rent -- inquire within.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Silencing the anti-evil

SubjectAuthor
* Silencing the anti-evilThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: Silencing the anti-evilTWP
|`* Re: Silencing the anti-evilThe Happy Hippy
| `- Re: Silencing the anti-evilThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: Silencing the anti-evilJesse
 `- Re: Silencing the anti-evilThe Happy Hippy

1
Silencing the anti-evil

<20240427194943.00001319@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17090&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17090

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Silencing the anti-evil
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 19:49:43 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:49 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68909910

<quote>

Nancy Pelosi, the former Speaker of the US House of Representatives, has urged protesters on college campuses to protest against Hamas' behaviour as well as Israel's conduct of the Gaza war.

</quote>

Ah yes, the familiar tactic of trying to silence criticism by pretending such criticism isn't legitimate unless criticising everything.

You can't criticise any specific murder unless you criticise all murder.

You can't criticise any specific genocide unless you criticise all genocide.

You can't criticise any specific rape unless you criticise all rapes.

You can't criticise any specific racism unless you criticise all racism.

It rests on the ridiculous notion that, if you aren't criticising something, you implicitly support it, and, if you support it in one case, you are a hypocrite if you criticise in another.

It's really just a variant of the 'two wrongs make a right' logical fallacy.

We've seen that here; where Israel's murder of tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians is apparently legitimate because British forces killed three civilians during the Falklands war.

It's fucked in the head nonsense.

Re: Silencing the anti-evil

<662e047c$6$19603$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17104&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17104

From: ngspammersad@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Silencing the anti-evil
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: 28 Apr 2024 08:10:36 GMT
 by: TWP - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 08:10 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 19:49:43 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68909910
>
> <quote>
>
> Nancy Pelosi, the former Speaker of the US House of Representatives, has
> urged protesters on college campuses to protest against Hamas' behaviour
> as well as Israel's conduct of the Gaza war.
>
> </quote>
>
> Ah yes, the familiar tactic of trying to silence criticism by pretending
> such criticism isn't legitimate unless criticising everything.
>
> You can't criticise any specific murder unless you criticise all murder.
>
> You can't criticise any specific genocide unless you criticise all
> genocide.
>
> You can't criticise any specific rape unless you criticise all rapes.
>
> You can't criticise any specific racism unless you criticise all racism.
>
> It rests on the ridiculous notion that, if you aren't criticising
> something, you implicitly support it, and, if you support it in one
> case, you are a hypocrite if you criticise in another.
>
> It's really just a variant of the 'two wrongs make a right' logical
> fallacy.
>
> We've seen that here; where Israel's murder of tens of thousands of
> innocent Palestinians is apparently legitimate because British forces
> killed three civilians during the Falklands war.
>
> It's fucked in the head nonsense.

Israel has unhelpfully shown that extreme reactions and high body counts
are a regretable necessity when you are compelled to right a wrong.... but
everyone has a wrong to avenge. The down side is that one side is being
aided by some of the greatest militaries in the world and the other side
isn't, so instead of the one seeking revenge digging two graves they dig
twenty thousand.

If the rest of the world wasn't watching they'd have probably killed every
one of them by now - not forgetting that the other side would be just as
quick to dispatch them if the option was available. That's probably the
only way that this will ever end unless time gradually makes them into
different people. It hasn't so far.

Re: Silencing the anti-evil

<20240428152134.00000e3e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17107&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17107

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 15:21:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 14:21 UTC

On 28 Apr 2024 08:10:36 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Israel has unhelpfully shown that extreme reactions and high body
> counts are a regretable necessity when you are compelled to right a
> wrong.... but everyone has a wrong to avenge. The down side is that
> one side is being aided by some of the greatest militaries in the
> world and the other side isn't, so instead of the one seeking revenge
> digging two graves they dig twenty thousand.
>
> If the rest of the world wasn't watching they'd have probably killed
> every one of them by now - not forgetting that the other side would
> be just as quick to dispatch them if the option was available.
> That's probably the only way that this will ever end unless time
> gradually makes them into different people. It hasn't so far.

The root problem is, ever since Israel was conjured-up out of thin air, she has never been held to account. For her expansionism, her oppression, her murders, her crimes.

Even now it's two-faced unconditional support alongside doing barely enough to pretend that support isn't unconditional.

But that's changing, people are seeing through it, are recognising what is being given unconditional support, and it's not pretty.

Trump acknowledged that recently, when he warned Israel of the consequences of her actions. The stupidity of government ministers insisting Palestinians must be nuked, slaughtered or starved out of existence, driven from their land; officially supporting ethnic cleansing and genocidal removal.

He noted that, in the good old days, if you stood up to the Israel or Jewish lobbies it was game over, you could kiss your ass and career goodbye. The accusations of anti-Semitism and being a Nazi were so savage and toxic they were guaranteed to work with so many from both political factions afraid to go against Israel, unwilling to suffer the same fate themselves.

But now some have grown balls and a backbone, and are standing up, unafraid and unwilling to be cowed by the continual deluge of hate and demonisation for saying what Israel is doing is wrong, is evil - and by any measure the murder of over 30,000 innocent people is.

We can all see it, but more so can see that pro-Israel claims of anti-Semitism, Jew-hating, being a Nazi, is simply terrorism, intended to cancel and silence anyone who dares speak out against Israel's crimes. The establishment and the parties may be too afraid of Israel and Jews and their powerful lobbies to speak out, but others will and do, and we can see that dissent growing by the day.

And sending in the SWAT teams to silence people protesting against Israel's murder and evil is only fuelling dissent. Is seen as a fascism which must be resisted.

America, and perhaps the world, is approaching a tipping point. Israel has burned her bridges and has lost all the sympathy she ever had in a good many eyes.

I am sure that was Hamas's intent, said so on the day; provoke Israel into revealing her true nature in the eyes of the world. And, by Jehovah, have Israel played themselves straight into the trap laid by Hamas. Netanyahu and his far right pals have hung themselves with the rope they were handed, rushed to do so.

And now the Axis of Evil is buggered, torn between unconditionally supporting Israel, facing the demonisation and hatred to be endured if they don't, and the demands of those saying "enough already", who would put them out of office if not listened to.

Israel had a good run. Enjoyed over 70 years of everone being too afraid to speak out against Israel but that's coming to an end. It starts with a trickle and becomes a flood.

DefCon 'not a supporter of Israel's Nazi-like fascism, her hatred, her murders and crimes'.

And many Jews are saying the same.

Re: Silencing the anti-evil

<20240428153346.000066fc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17108&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17108

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 15:33:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 14:33 UTC

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 15:21:34 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> I am sure that was Hamas's intent, said so on the day; provoke Israel
> into revealing her true nature in the eyes of the world. And, by
> Jehovah, have Israel played themselves straight into the trap laid by
> Hamas. Netanyahu and his far right pals have hung themselves with the
> rope they were handed, rushed to do so.

And ironically into the hands of those who are actual Nazis, who do hate the Jews, wish to see them exterminated. As JeSSe wrote -

<quote>

Jews have been promoting, sponsoring and paying for anti white hatred for decades, its all in the open, its all on the record - And they've also voted near exclusively for democrats, and knee jerk supported every single measure to flood our country with 3rd world scum - As is well known, some of the top dogs in US government are JOOS, and they have left no stone unturned to undermine our country and borders ,, They are doing it TODAY.

Jew shill groups like ADL, SPLC, ACLU and even NAACP were all founded and are all maintained by Jews, and they have their dirty little hands deep into BLM as well via public surrogates like Soros, the arch nation wrecker [and JOO] - That is just the tip of the festering shithouse, and they all exist solely to undermine western culture and values, to crumble societies, to demonize whites while they inflame and empower violent dark races.

There, I said it ,, And though, pragmatic guy that I am, I stand with the JOOS against these sickening planet wrecking muslims, that DOES NOT mean that all is forgiven and forgotten, not by a fucking long shot.

I've said it before, and recently at that - The weaponized victim mentality that they themselves pioneered decades ago, and in fact used it to found their very nation and receive massive handouts year after year, has been turned full force against them and, like a switch was flipped, they went from victims to oppressors in the eyes and minds of the 3rd world rabble that they, in large part, had a hand bringing over here.

Far from feeling sorry for them for the holocaust, now many people are wishing that Hitler got them all, want to give another Hitler another chance, and are saying so quite openly.

</quote>

That last isn't actually true; is merely wishful thinking by actual Nazis, racists, anti-Semites and Jew haters.

The pro-Palestinian aligned criticism of Israel is for what Israel does, not because many Israelis and members of Israel's far right government are Jewish, nor is it support for Hamas's murder. But it's convenient for Israel, her pro-Israel bitches, the Axis of Evil, and the genuine Nazis who do hate "JOOS" and "kikes", to pretend that it is.

Re: Silencing the anti-evil

<17ca8274b66cdb71$163591$1425202$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17113&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17113

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 13:40:44 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:40 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> You can't criticise any specific racism unless you criticise all racism.

Not true - Your racism stands alone, unique

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Silencing the anti-evil

<20240428193807.00005f56@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17120&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17120

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:38:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:38 UTC

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 13:40:44 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Silencing the anti-evil