From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Trump's VP pick is in
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 08:47:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 07:47 UTC

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/27/kristi-noem-trump-vp-book-killing-dog

<quotes>

Conservative pundits have condemned the South Dakota governor and possible Trump running mate Kristi Noem, amid widespread horror over her admission in a new book that she killed both an "untrainable" dog and an unruly goat during a single day in hunting season.

"Dogs are a gift from God. They're a reflection of his unconditional love. Anyone who would needlessly hurt an animal because they are inconvenient needs help."

"Most Americans love their dogs, and we suspect that they will consider Governor Noem a psychotic loony".

"All I will distinctly think about Kristi Noem now is that she murdered a puppy which is obviously cruel and insane."

"I'm not sure why anyone would brag about this unless they're sick and twisted."

"When those tough moments come, you have options. Shooting your dog in the face should not be one of them. And if you do happen to shoot your dog in the face, please, don't write about it in your autobiography. This has been a public service announcement directed at any Republican who may be considering murdering their dog."

Martina Navratilova, addressed Noem directly: "You are so full of shit it's not even funny. #psychopath."

"I hated that dog," Noem writes, saying Cricket was "untrainable ... dangerous" and "less than worthless ... as a hunting dog".

"At that moment," Noem says, "I realised I had to put her down."

</quotes>

If she had stuck to murdering Palestinian babies she would have been fine; Republicans wouldn't have raised one word of complaint.

Re: Trump's VP pick is in

<17ca825bad41f50a$163590$1425202$44d50e60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17111&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17111

Subject: Re: Trump's VP pick is in
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 13:38:57 -0400
 by: Jesse - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:38 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> If she had stuck to murdering Palestinian babies s

Or Jew babies, in your case

--
"The narrower the view, the sharper the focus" [my quote]

Re: Trump's VP pick is in

<20240428193826.000058d2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17121&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17121

From: the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:38:26 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:38 UTC

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 13:38:57 -0400
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

<quote>

If broads are allowed to expose themselves in public, I think I should have the same right. If they breast feed on a park bench, I should legally be allowed to masturbate right next to them.

</quote>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Trump's VP pick is in