From: efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Another rare moment of honesty for The Happy Hitlerite
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 16:11:38 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Quack = SHEIN = Anita = sub-louse nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 16:11 UTC

On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 09:24:32 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Hitler wanted Jews eradicated.
> Haj Amin al-Husayni wanted Jews eradicated.
> Hamas wants Jews eradicated.

So, The Happy Hitlerite admits that Hamas, which was democratically
elected by the people of Gaza and which represents them, wants Jews
eradicated.

He also admits that a vast majority of Palestinians support and
admire an organization that wants Jews eradicated.

Re: Another rare moment of honesty for The Happy Hitlerite

<17cb26322dcbef1d$198189$4052113$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17172&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#17172

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 15:41:21 -0400
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: trolltrap@invalid.valid (Peeler)
 by: Peeler - Tue, 30 Apr 2024 19:41 UTC

--
- Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Cannon on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

--
jdyoung about Loose Cannon:
"Nary does a day pass that Nazi nutcase "Loose Cannon" isn't fantasizing

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Another rare moment of honesty for The Happy Hitlerite