Keep cool.

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 10th to 15th September 2023

SubjectAuthor
* Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_10th_to_15carolet
+* _Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_10thSerena Blanchflower
|`- Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 10th to 15th September 2023Vicky
`- _Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_10th_to_15th_September_2023krw

1
Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 10th to 15th September 2023

<uda7cn$2hnc6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17527&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17527

From: carolet.umrat@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_10th_to_15
th_September_2023
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 16:55:03 +0100
 by: carolet - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 15:55 UTC

Cast :
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Natasha Archer - Mali Harries
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Lee Bryce - Ryan Early
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Usha Franks - Souad Faress
Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
Paul Mack - Joshua Riley
Azra Malik - Yasmin Wilde
Stella Pryor - Lucy Speed
Lottie - Bonnie Badoo

Writer : Katie Hims
Director : Jess Bunch
Editor : Jeremy Howe

Spoilers:
Sunday 10th - Pip doesn’t know which way to turn, and Josh faces a crisis.
Monday 11th - There’s a surprise for Jim and Helen faces an emotional
reunion
Tuesday 12th - Pat puts her foot down and David jumps to conclusions
Wednesday 13th - Paul won’t take no for an answer and Ian proves himself
a true friend
Thursday 14th - There’s light at the end of the tunnel for Helen and
Pip’s situation becomes ever more complicated
Friday 15th - Usha finds herself privy to some surprising information
and Helen takes a step in the right direction

--
CaroleT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 10th to 15th September 2023

<uda7r5$2dsv6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17528&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17528

From: nospam@blanchflower.me.uk (Serena Blanchflower)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re:_Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_10th
_to_15th_September_2023
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 17:02:44 +0100
 by: Serena Blanchflower - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 16:02 UTC

On 06/09/2023 16:55, carolet wrote:
> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
> Cast    :
> David Archer    -    Timothy Bentinck
> Josh Archer    -    Angus Imrie
> Pip Archer    -    Daisy Badger
> Ruth Archer    -    Felicity Finch
> Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas
> Natasha Archer    -    Mali Harries
> Pat Archer    -    Patricia Gallimore
> Lee Bryce    -    Ryan Early
> Ian Craig    -    Stephen Kennedy
> Usha Franks    -    Souad Faress
> Jim Lloyd    -    John Rowe
> Paul Mack    -    Joshua Riley
> Azra Malik    -    Yasmin Wilde
> Stella Pryor    -    Lucy Speed
> Lottie    -    Bonnie Badoo
>
> Writer    :    Katie Hims
> Director    :    Jess Bunch
> Editor    :    Jeremy Howe

> Spoilers:
> Sunday 10th - Pip doesn’t know which way to turn, and Josh faces a crisis.
> Monday 11th - There’s a surprise for Jim and Helen faces an emotional
> reunion
> Tuesday 12th - Pat puts her foot down and David jumps to conclusions
> Wednesday 13th - Paul won’t take no for an answer and Ian proves himself
> a true friend
> Thursday 14th - There’s light at the end of the tunnel for Helen and
> Pip’s situation becomes ever more complicated
> Friday 15th - Usha finds herself privy to some surprising information
> and Helen takes a step in the right direction

Yes, the timing looks about right for Pip to be realising that she might
be pregnant again...

--
Best wishes, Serena
Who's General Failure and why's he reading my disk?

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 10th to 15th September 2023

<obchfi9u593cc82jev1cb8e18n492uo5be@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17529&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17529

From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ??? 10th to 15th September 2023
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 18:06:36 +0100
 by: Vicky - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 17:06 UTC

On Wed, 6 Sep 2023 17:02:44 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
<nospam@blanchflower.me.uk> wrote:

>On 06/09/2023 16:55, carolet wrote:
>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>
>> Cast    :
>> David Archer    -    Timothy Bentinck
>> Josh Archer    -    Angus Imrie
>> Pip Archer    -    Daisy Badger
>> Ruth Archer    -    Felicity Finch
>> Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas
>> Natasha Archer    -    Mali Harries
>> Pat Archer    -    Patricia Gallimore
>> Lee Bryce    -    Ryan Early
>> Ian Craig    -    Stephen Kennedy
>> Usha Franks    -    Souad Faress
>> Jim Lloyd    -    John Rowe
>> Paul Mack    -    Joshua Riley
>> Azra Malik    -    Yasmin Wilde
>> Stella Pryor    -    Lucy Speed
>> Lottie    -    Bonnie Badoo
>>
>> Writer    :    Katie Hims
>> Director    :    Jess Bunch
>> Editor    :    Jeremy Howe

>> Spoilers:
>> Sunday 10th - Pip doesn’t know which way to turn, and Josh faces a crisis.
>> Monday 11th - There’s a surprise for Jim and Helen faces an emotional
>> reunion
>> Tuesday 12th - Pat puts her foot down and David jumps to conclusions
>> Wednesday 13th - Paul won’t take no for an answer and Ian proves himself
>> a true friend
>> Thursday 14th - There’s light at the end of the tunnel for Helen and
>> Pip’s situation becomes ever more complicated
>> Friday 15th - Usha finds herself privy to some surprising information
>> and Helen takes a step in the right direction
>> ?
>>

>Yes, the timing looks about right for Pip to be realising that she might
>be pregnant again...

Oh dear. Yet another unintended pregnancy? Surely not so soon after
Chelsea?

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 10th to 15th September 2023

<shadnaiidqBTvmb5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17546&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17546

Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 14:38:22 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
From: krw@whitnet.uk (krw)
 by: krw - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 13:38 UTC

On 6.9.23 16:55, carolet wrote:
> Sunday 10th - Pip doesn’t know which way to turn,

Lottie has decided she wants a piece of the action.

and Josh faces a crisis.

The hens have stopped laying - too much noise from Rickyard cottage

> Monday 11th - There’s a surprise for Jim

Jazzer returns after another row with Tracy.

and Helen faces an emotional
> reunion

Lee has left the back streets of Weatherfield (and a cheating wife) for
a warm embrace from Helen.

> Tuesday 12th - Pat puts her foot down

And sends Lee back to the USA

and David jumps to conclusions

So how are you and Lottie getting it on then Pip?

> Wednesday 13th - Paul won’t take no for an answer

I am not gay says Josh.

and Ian proves himself
> a true friend

And takes Lee back to Weatherfield

> Thursday 14th - There’s light at the end of the tunnel for Helen

She has been invited back to Weatherfield to provide some light
entertainment (it needs it)
and
> Pip’s situation becomes ever more complicated

There are three in the bed and the little one says "roll over, roll over"

> Friday 15th - Usha finds herself privy to some surprising information

There are no outside lavatories anywhere in Ambridge.

> and Helen takes a step in the right direction

She finds that Weatherfield is in the North!

--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk