You will be misunderstood by everyone.

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF

SubjectAuthor
* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFVicky
+* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFkrw
|`* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFPenny
| +* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFMike McMillan
| |`- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFVicky
| `* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFkrw
|  +* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFVicky
|  |`* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFkrw
|  | `* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFVicky
|  |  +* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFJohn Ashby
|  |  |+* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFMike McMillan
|  |  ||`* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFJ. P. Gilliver
|  |  || `- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFJohn Ashby
|  |  |+* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFNick Odell
|  |  ||+- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFBrritSki
|  |  ||+- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFVicky
|  |  ||`- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFChris
|  |  |`* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFChris
|  |  | `* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFChris
|  |  |  `- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFVicky
|  |  `- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFChris
|  `- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFChris
`* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFSteve Hague
 +* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFkrw
 |`* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFJ. P. Gilliver
 | `* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFkrw
 |  `- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFVicky
 +* SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFVicky
 |`- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFkrw
 `- SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DFSteveski

Pages:12
Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF

<ud5em5$1k9a2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17511&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17511

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 20:28:53 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:iEB+5JDz4j9lu/Oz7cQK9LIlMxU=
 by: Chris - Mon, 4 Sep 2023 20:28 UTC

Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Sep 2023 12:54:23 +0100, krw <krw@whitnet.uk> wrote:

>>> Johnny is ok. Just away at present. Ben is ok too. And Freddie is
>>> now.I expect Daniel visits his dad but we just don't hear it.
>>
>> How do we know? I see the major TV soaps have spotted that their cast
>> lists are too long and too costly and major bloodbaths are anticipated
>> to cull costs.
>>
>> I wonder if the grim reaper will visit Ambridge?
>
> The ones I can think of don't speak anyway. Robert, Christine, Peggy,
> Jill, (who does speak) Leo . Shula left. Cathy left.

Nothing has been said about what or might not happen since Robert’s close
friend passed away

Mrs McT

Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF

<uda2de$2hj5d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17525&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17525

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 14:30:07 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:A8V9AYm5s0vEAc3giP5JbG4sJqI=
 by: Chris - Wed, 6 Sep 2023 14:30 UTC

John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 04/09/2023 13:30, Vicky wrote:

>>> How do we know? I see the major TV soaps have spotted that their cast
>>> lists are too long and too costly and major bloodbaths are anticipated
>>> to cull costs.
>>>
>>> I wonder if the grim reaper will visit Ambridge?
>>
>> The ones I can think of don't speak anyway. Robert, Christine, Peggy,
>> Jill, (who does speak) Leo . Shula left. Cathy left.
>
> I wondered if Sykesy's role this week is to deliver the news of
> Christine Cardboard's trip to the Great Recycling Centre in the sky.
>
> john

Funny he’s never mentioned Christine Cardboard anyway.

Mrs McT

Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF

<uda2df$2hj5d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17526&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17526

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 14:30:07 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:rFjvNXgmkOSGDeQzfPN9ttHzBy4=

Nick Odell <nickodell@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 4:43:29 PM UTC+1, John Ashby wrote:

>>> The ones I can think of don't speak anyway. Robert, Christine, Peggy,
>>> Jill, (who does speak) Leo . Shula left. Cathy left.
>> I wondered if Sykesy's role this week is to deliver the news of
>> Christine Cardboard's trip to the Great Recycling Centre in the sky.
>>
> I haven't even got round to thinking about Sykesy just yet. I'm still in
> shock after listening to Sunday night/Monday afternoon's episode.
> Good grief! I'd swear that I could hear the sheets squelch.
>
> Nick
> nickodell49@yahoo.ca

At least they wouldn’t have been black satin

Mrs McT

Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF

<udfmjl$3io4b$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17550&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17550

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 17:45:25 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:61LNonlAKmNdXjBBNg1ePVM0D1k=
 by: Chris - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 17:45 UTC

Chris <chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> The ones I can think of don't speak anyway. Robert, Christine, Peggy,
>>> Jill, (who does speak) Leo . Shula left. Cathy left.
>>
>> I wondered if Sykesy's role this week is to deliver the news of
>> Christine Cardboard's trip to the Great Recycling Centre in the sky.
>>
>> john
>>

> Funny he’s never mentioned Christine Cardboard anyway.
>
> Mrs McT

Ignore that comment now, cos Sykesy did last night.

Mrs McT

Re: SPOILER ALERT - This week's spoiler from the DF

<glqmfi9cdu1rc15ttmnu2s8e5kh2uj5a4j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17551&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17551

From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 19:41:31 +0100
References: <i187fit4q8vjij0n8jroabjbe9unlhefuh@4ax.com> <PM-cnWbSf9suxmn5nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <ll69fi1fpm40f0qkjhsehbh8n67uvvl12q@4ax.com> <qXOdnfWhOYIZAWj5nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <2jbbfit2fe5041nfsshgt4ti419ung1vi9@4ax.com> <DImdnQh_8rLzWGj5nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk> <ecjbfipbg7vvhnfcgguvhdehomudpcltti@4ax.com> <ud4tuu$1hep6$1@dont-email.me> <uda2de$2hj5d$1@dont-email.me> <udfmjl$3io4b$3@dont-email.me>
 by: Vicky - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 18:41 UTC

On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 17:45:25 -0000 (UTC), Chris
<chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Chris <chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> I wondered if Sykesy's role this week is to deliver the news of
>>> Christine Cardboard's trip to the Great Recycling Centre in the sky.
>>>
>>> john
>>>

>> Funny he’s never mentioned Christine Cardboard anyway.
>>
>> Mrs McT
>>

>Ignore that comment now, cos Sykesy did last night.
>
>Mrs McT

Aww. I haven't heard that, just reading the website synopses. Friday's
is not up yet.