From: rtilburyTAKEOUT@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Sid's widow
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 08:26:47 +0100
 by: BrritSki - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 07:26 UTC

Hellerat asked if I had any news of Charlotte, so I enquired and better
than expected thank goodness:

Libby here. Andy has spoken to Charlotte on the phone a few times
lately, and she seems to be managing pretty well on the whole. Still
not going out or seeing people, apart from neighbours bringing supplies
and the odd workman, and of course she misses Dai terribly. She’s using
the computer for emails, which she never did before, and even followed
the funeral of another close friend on the live stream.

THBAPSidA

Re: Sid's widow

<udp8e9$1fnmm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17603&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17603

From: nospam@blanchflower.me.uk (Serena Blanchflower)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Sid's widow
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 09:44:57 +0100
 by: Serena Blanchflower - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 08:44 UTC

On 12/09/2023 08:26, BrritSki wrote:
> Hellerat asked if I had any news of Charlotte, so I enquired and better
> than expected thank goodness:
>
> Libby here.  Andy has spoken to Charlotte on the phone a few times
> lately, and she seems to be managing pretty well on the whole.  Still
> not going out or seeing people, apart from neighbours bringing supplies
> and the odd workman, and of course she misses Dai terribly.  She’s using
> the computer for emails, which she never did before, and even followed
> the funeral of another close friend on the live stream.
>
> THBAPSidA

Thanks for the update, BrritSki.

--
Best wishes, Serena
Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.

Re: Sid's widow

<kmb96kFgmstU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17614&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17614

From: spam@nopotteratthisaddress.co.uk (Jane Vernon)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 14:59:49 +0100
 by: Jane Vernon - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 13:59 UTC

On 12/09/2023 08:26, BrritSki wrote:
> Hellerat asked if I had any news of Charlotte, so I enquired and better
> than expected thank goodness:
>
> Libby here.  Andy has spoken to Charlotte on the phone a few times
> lately, and she seems to be managing pretty well on the whole.  Still
> not going out or seeing people, apart from neighbours bringing supplies
> and the odd workman, and of course she misses Dai terribly.  She’s using
> the computer for emails, which she never did before, and even followed
> the funeral of another close friend on the live stream.
>
> THBAPSidA

Thank you.

--
Jane
The Amethyst Artist

Re: Sid's widow

<4853025e-6373-4904-9729-8efac2a1048en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17623&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17623

Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 12:02:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: nickodell@bigfoot.com (Nick Odell)
 by: Nick Odell - Tue, 12 Sep 2023 19:02 UTC

On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 7:26:49 AM UTC, BrritSki wrote:
> Hellerat asked if I had any news of Charlotte, so I enquired and better
> than expected thank goodness:
>
> Libby here. Andy has spoken to Charlotte on the phone a few times
> lately, and she seems to be managing pretty well on the whole. Still
> not going out or seeing people, apart from neighbours bringing supplies
> and the odd workman, and of course she misses Dai terribly. She’s using
> the computer for emails, which she never did before, and even followed
> the funeral of another close friend on the live stream.
>
> THBAPSidA

I never knew Charlotte or any other members of Sid's family but I think of
them all often.

Thanks for letting us know, Britters.

Nick
nickodell49@yahoo.ca

Re: Sid's widow

<udsokp$274d5$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17653&group=uk.media.radio.archers#17653

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 16:39:53 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:LYDRi+M2Q9Lpm+h1OW8VHPcF2wI=
 by: Chris - Wed, 13 Sep 2023 16:39 UTC

Nick Odell <nickodell@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 7:26:49 AM UTC, BrritSki wrote:
>> Hellerat asked if I had any news of Charlotte, so I enquired and better
>> than expected thank goodness:
>>
>> Libby here. Andy has spoken to Charlotte on the phone a few times
>> lately, and she seems to be managing pretty well on the whole. Still
>> not going out or seeing people, apart from neighbours bringing supplies
>> and the odd workman, and of course she misses Dai terribly. She’s using
>> the computer for emails, which she never did before, and even followed
>> the funeral of another close friend on the live stream.
>>
>> THBAPSidA
>
> I never knew Charlotte or any other members of Sid's family but I think of
> them all often.
>
> Thanks for letting us know, Britters.
>
> Nick
> nickodell49@yahoo.ca