Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 11:27:36 +0100
From: G6JPG@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Chocolate
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 10:27 UTC

In message <dfc3ae65-8a31-4d6c-beb7-12df7f5ca579n@googlegroups.com> at
Thu, 28 Sep 2023 02:42:22, "https://psychedelicsgurus.com/shop/"
<dhl.delivery00237@gmail.com> writes
>Cap Up Mushroom Chocolate Bar. The District of Columbia just passed
>Initiative 81. Which makes entheogenic plants like psilocybin (magic
>mushrooms) and ayahuasca the lowest priority for law enforcement. What
>to know before you get gifted Psilocybin Chocolate Bar is delicious.
[and much more of the same - original subject "Buy Cap Up Magic Mushroom
Chocolate Bar Online".]

I seem to be seeing these daily - only (of the 'groups I take, anyway)
in UMRA at the moment! Usually come in pairs.

I guess those of us getting 85% chocolate should be wary of what the
other 15% is ...

I'd rather trust the guys in the lab coats who aren't demanding that I get up
early on Sundays to apologize for being human.
-- Captain Splendid (quoted by "The Real Bev" in mozilla.general, 2014-11-16)