He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know. -- Lao Tsu

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 8th to 13th October 2023

SubjectAuthor
* Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_8th_to_13tcarolet
+- Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 8th to 13th October 2023Pete W
+* Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 8th to 13th October 2023Pete W
|`- Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 8th to 13th October 2023J. P. Gilliver
`* _Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_8th_to_13th_October_2023krw
 `- Radio Times/BBC Credits and SpoilersChris

1
Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 8th to 13th October 2023

<ufrbit$2afmh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18091&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18091

From: carolet.umrat@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_8th_to_13t
h_October_2023
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2023 11:23:27 +0100
 by: carolet - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 10:23 UTC

Cast :
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Alan Franks - John Telfer
Usha Franks - Souad Faress
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
George Grundy - Angus Stobie
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti

Writer : Keri Davies
Director : Jess Bunch
Editor : Jeremy Howe

Spoilers:
Sunday 8th - Tension mounts at the vicarage, and Lynda has a brainwave.
Monday 9th - Will gets more than he bargained for, and Adil sees the light.
Tuesday 10th - Pat is on the warpath, and it’s a big day for Susan.
Wednesday 11th - Chaos reigns at Grey Gables, and George finds himself
with double trouble.
Thursday 12th - Adil makes a surprising decision, and pride is swallowed
at Bridge Farm.
Friday 13th - Alan makes a shocking discovery, and George finds himself
overrun.

--
CaroleT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 8th to 13th October 2023

<cng2ii9eqq5e2jp5umuv9vrufcnqvrajs3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18092&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18092

From: pete@never.here (Pete W)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ??? 8th to 13th October 2023
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2023 12:38:59 +0100
 by: Pete W - Sat, 7 Oct 2023 11:38 UTC

On Sat, 7 Oct 2023 11:23:27 +0100, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
>Cast :
>Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
>Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
>Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
>Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
>Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
>Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
>Alan Franks - John Telfer
>Usha Franks - Souad Faress
>Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
>Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
>Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
>George Grundy - Angus Stobie
>Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
>Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti
>
>Writer : Keri Davies
>Director : Jess Bunch
>Editor : Jeremy Howe

Improving. 3 Archers, 2 by birth, 1 by marriage.

>Spoilers:
>Sunday 8th - Tension mounts at the vicarage, and Lynda has a brainwave.
>Monday 9th - Will gets more than he bargained for, and Adil sees the light.
>Tuesday 10th - Pat is on the warpath, and it’s a big day for Susan.
>Wednesday 11th - Chaos reigns at Grey Gables, and George finds himself
>with double trouble.
>Thursday 12th - Adil makes a surprising decision, and pride is swallowed
>at Bridge Farm.
>Friday 13th - Alan makes a shocking discovery, and George finds himself
>overrun.
>?
---
Pete.

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 8th to 13th October 2023

<ehi7ii9iu9m5gh42nu6tr5pvlneoasd1kh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18120&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18120

From: pete@never.here (Pete W)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 10:58:23 +0100
 by: Pete W - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 09:58 UTC

wrote:

>Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
>Cast :
>Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
>Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
>Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
>Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
>Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
>Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
>Alan Franks - John Telfer
>Usha Franks - Souad Faress
>Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
>Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
>Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
>George Grundy - Angus Stobie
>Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
>Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti
>
>Writer : Keri Davies
>Director : Jess Bunch
>Editor : Jeremy Howe

>Spoilers:
>Sunday 8th - Tension mounts at the vicarage, and Lynda has a brainwave.
>Monday 9th - Will gets more than he bargained for, and Adil sees the light.
>Tuesday 10th - Pat is on the warpath, and it’s a big day for Susan.
>Wednesday 11th - Chaos reigns at Grey Gables, and George finds himself
>with double trouble.
>Thursday 12th - Adil makes a surprising decision, and pride is swallowed
>at Bridge Farm.
>Friday 13th - Alan makes a shocking discovery, and George finds himself
>overrun.

I hope it's not Usha's body after Rob's threats..

Just curious. Have we had a murder in Ambridge? Tom Forrest, who was
accused but acquitted of murder. I can remember but I can't think of
any other cases.
>?
---
Pete.

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 8th to 13th October 2023

<u06rZsKH5$IlFw5L@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18123&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18123

Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 14:21:11 +0100
From: G6JPG@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 13:21 UTC

In message <ehi7ii9iu9m5gh42nu6tr5pvlneoasd1kh@4ax.com> at Mon, 9 Oct
2023 10:58:23, Pete W <pete@never.here> writes
[]
>Just curious. Have we had a murder in Ambridge? Tom Forrest, who was
>accused but acquitted of murder. I can remember but I can't think of
>any other cases.
>>?
>---
(Two dashes and a space works better.)
>Pete.

Wasn't Clive accused of at least _attempted_ murder when he burnt down
umbrella?

I don't think we've had an _actual) one since I've been listening. We
could have had the odd euthanasia, but other soaps beat us to that, so
probably not. (I can't remember the details of Jack's end.)

Imagine a world with no hypothetical situations...

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 8th to 13th October 2023

<zrKdnb1LrrEUgqz4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18269&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18269

Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 13:22:34 +0100
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
From: krw@whitnet.uk (krw)
 by: krw - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 12:22 UTC

On 7.10.23 11:23, carolet wrote:
> Writer    :    Keri Davies
> Director    :    Jess Bunch
> Editor    :    Jeremy Howe

I really despaired at this week's output. Typically Keri can deliver -
but this week the direction was awful.

1. Usha and Alan may disagree about religious matters but simply would
never shout at each other.

2. Pat can be other motherist but she also would never shout at a
priest in the manner of an East End landlady banning people from her
public house.

3. Ian may be a combative Northern Irelander but he would never scream
at his employers or take action when he had been directed not to so do.

4. Adil is obviously competent and able so for him to be out of his
depth over an extended period is wrong - but for him to lose his rag
with Kenton and Lynda is not the person who was introduced into the
village 18 months ago.

The high volume ongoing debate is simply not the way these people would
behave. I can only blame poor direction. But it did not feel
particularly like a Keri week either.

--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 8th to 13th October 2023

<ugreah$d16c$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18277&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18277

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers
– 8th to 13th October 2023
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 14:26:25 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:AL/z3GnuvuJB04Jf2C7IAn4y2ew=
 by: Chris - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 14:26 UTC

krw <krw@whitnet.uk> wrote:
> On 7.10.23 11:23, carolet wrote:
>> Writer    :    Keri Davies
>> Director    :    Jess Bunch
>> Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
>
> I really despaired at this week's output. Typically Keri can deliver -
> but this week the direction was awful.
>
> 1. Usha and Alan may disagree about religious matters but simply would
> never shout at each other.
>
> 2. Pat can be other motherist but she also would never shout at a
> priest in the manner of an East End landlady banning people from her
> public house.
>
> 3. Ian may be a combative Northern Irelander but he would never scream
> at his employers or take action when he had been directed not to so do.
>
> 4. Adil is obviously competent and able so for him to be out of his
> depth over an extended period is wrong - but for him to lose his rag
> with Kenton and Lynda is not the person who was introduced into the
> village 18 months ago.
>
> The high volume ongoing debate is simply not the way these people would
> behave. I can only blame poor direction. But it did not feel
> particularly like a Keri week either.

Well put, KRW.

Mrs McT