From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: synopsis of last night now up
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 10:06:57 +0100
 by: Vicky - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 09:06 UTC

Who is Monty? How can Emma be helping Lynda with a seating plan? She
rushed off to help Susan after she fell off the tandem and the teashop
was left to Helen and George. Where was Fallon? Why would helen need
George working in the dairy if she has Susan and Calrrie...oh was
Susan hurt too badly? So when the poo hits the air throwing device
next week and Susan is still off Clarrie really is made Daily boss.

Re: synopsis of last night now up

<ugbnfg$38i2r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18206&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18206

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: synopsis of last night now up
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:24:32 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:+e9je3CK4SPu0uFdr1WlA6ITwjg=
 by: Chris - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:24 UTC

Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
> Who is Monty?

Lynda’s dog

She
> rushed off to help Susan after she fell off the tandem and the teashop
> was left to Helen and George. Where was Fallon? Why would helen need
> George working in the dairy if she has Susan and Calrrie...oh was
> Susan hurt too badly? So when the poo hits the air throwing device
> next week and Susan is still off Clarrie really is made Daily boss.

Be an omnibore

Mrs McT

Re: synopsis of last night now up

<g4siiil20i9n3h0rqassbk9coo2mg7age5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18210&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18210

From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 17:30:30 +0100
 by: Vicky - Fri, 13 Oct 2023 16:30 UTC

On Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:24:32 -0000 (UTC), Chris
<chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Who is Monty?
>
>Lynda’s dog
>
>She
>> rushed off to help Susan after she fell off the tandem and the teashop
>> was left to Helen and George. Where was Fallon? Why would helen need
>> George working in the dairy if she has Susan and Calrrie...oh was
>> Susan hurt too badly? So when the poo hits the air throwing device
>> next week and Susan is still off Clarrie really is made Daily boss.
>>

>Be an omnibore
>
>Mrs McT
I can't listen until the danger of hearing Rob is over., or Rob
stuff.