From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Helen's story
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 09:51:38 +0100
 by: Vicky - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 08:51 UTC

How far away does the court order oblige Rob to keep from Helen and
family? Does that order still hold? Is the church he wants to be
baptized in or Alan's home fall in that area?

She has surely had enough trauma over the years. I wish the nuggering
SWs would leave her alone.

Re: Helen's story

<uh68q4$38te0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18362&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18362

From: wenlock.house@googlemail.com (Wenlock)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Helen's story
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 16:59:48 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:Y/ZW2GP6KXclNZvfIiZ7Dd5k/iQ=
 by: Wenlock - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 16:59 UTC

Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
> How far away does the court order oblige Rob to keep from Helen and
> family? Does that order still hold? Is the church he wants to be
> baptized in or Alan's home fall in that area?
>
> She has surely had enough trauma over the years. I wish the nuggering
> SWs would leave her alone.

Short answer: we don’t know. It’s a non-molestation order so it will
prevent him from approaching Helen, Henry and Jack, or visiting any
location they might reasonably be expected to be (Beechwood, Bridge Farm,
the children’s school) but it probably doesn’t put a big circle around any
of those locations. After all Penny Hassett is only about a mile from
Ambridge so if that breached the order action could have been taken.

Re: Helen's story

<uh6blf$39kum$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18363&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18363

From: toodle.pip1@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 17:48:31 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:WxW0vgX+2zBwBzGJ6Mgis7FTblo=
 by: Mike McMillan - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 17:48 UTC

Wenlock <wenlock.house@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How far away does the court order oblige Rob to keep from Helen and
>> family? Does that order still hold? Is the church he wants to be
>> baptized in or Alan's home fall in that area?
>>
>> She has surely had enough trauma over the years. I wish the nuggering
>> SWs would leave her alone.
>>

> Short answer: we don’t know. It’s a non-molestation order so it will
> prevent him from approaching Helen, Henry and Jack, or visiting any
> location they might reasonably be expected to be (Beechwood, Bridge Farm,
> the children’s school) but it probably doesn’t put a big circle around any
> of those locations. After all Penny Hassett is only about a mile from
> Ambridge so if that breached the order action could have been taken.

And presumably you can add the mole station to that list ;-)

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Re: Helen's story

<TeORFSP1btNlFw1e@255soft.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18364&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18364

Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:26:29 +0100
From: G6JPG@255soft.uk (J. P. Gilliver)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
 by: J. P. Gilliver - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:26 UTC

In message <5vccjipiemnipo4c0u94q4d2uu0bfvogh4@4ax.com> at Mon, 23 Oct
2023 09:51:38, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> writes
>How far away does the court order oblige Rob to keep from Helen and
>family? Does that order still hold? Is the church he wants to be
>baptized in or Alan's home fall in that area?
>
>She has surely had enough trauma over the years. I wish the nuggering
>SWs would leave her alone.

No, Helen must be persecuted, regardless; that seems to be the rule, on
both UMRA and Twitter. (In other words, I wish the same as you, but we
seem to be in a minority.)

"Bother," said the Borg, "we assimilated a Pooh."

Re: Helen's story

<kppqnoFs6aoU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18369&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18369

From: rtilburyTAKEOUT@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:13:44 +0100
 by: BrritSki - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 12:13 UTC

On 23/10/2023 21:26, J. P. Gilliver wrote:
> In message <5vccjipiemnipo4c0u94q4d2uu0bfvogh4@4ax.com> at Mon, 23 Oct
> 2023 09:51:38, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> writes
>> How far away does the court order oblige Rob to keep from Helen and
>> family? Does that order still hold? Is the church he wants to be
>> baptized in or Alan's home fall in that area?
>>
>> She has surely had enough trauma over the years. I wish the nuggering
>> SWs would leave her alone.
>
> No, Helen must be persecuted, regardless; that seems to be the rule, on
> both UMRA and Twitter.

Is she Jewish ?

Re: Helen's story

<uh8h1c$3tjk9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18370&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18370

From: johnashby20@yahoo.com (John Ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 14:32:28 +0100
 by: John Ashby - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:32 UTC

On 24/10/2023 13:13, BrritSki wrote:
> On 23/10/2023 21:26, J. P. Gilliver wrote:
>> In message <5vccjipiemnipo4c0u94q4d2uu0bfvogh4@4ax.com> at Mon, 23 Oct
>> 2023 09:51:38, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> writes
>>> How far away does the court order oblige Rob to keep from Helen and
>>> family? Does that order still hold? Is the church he wants to be
>>> baptized in or Alan's home fall in that area?
>>>
>>> She has surely had enough trauma over the years. I wish the nuggering
>>> SWs would leave her alone.
>>
>> No, Helen must be persecuted, regardless; that seems to be the rule,
>> on both UMRA and Twitter.
>
> Is she Jewish ?

No, a tree fell on her.

john