From: carolet.umrat@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_5th_to_10t
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:09:19 +0000
 by: carolet - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:09 UTC

Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane

Writer : Avin Shah
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe

Spoilers:
Sunday 5th - The Bull’s Bonfire Night goes with a bang, and Alan is
feeling the pressure.
Monday 6th - Relationships are tested at Grange Farm, and Jazzer has
reservations.
Tuesday 7th - Joy attempts to offer advice, and Usha has a brainwave.
Wednesday 8th - Emma seeks reassurance, and there’s a difficult
balancing act for Helen.
Thursday 9th - It’s all change at Berrow, and George hatches a plan.
Friday 10th - Helen makes a shocking decision, and Eddie looks for the
silver lining.

--------------------------------

Avin Shah seems to be a new writer.

--
CaroleT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 5th to 10th November 2023

<75daki9jgl9dhl831ku0k23rd6jhmu2li7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18491&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18491

From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ??? 5th to 10th November 2023
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 18:09:03 +0000
 by: Vicky - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 18:09 UTC

On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:09:19 +0000, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
>Cast :
>Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
>Henry Archer - Blayke Darby
>Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
>Alan Franks - John Telfer
>Usha Franks - Souad Faress
>Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
>Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
>Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
>George Grundy - Angus Stobie
>Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
>Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
>Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
>Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
>Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
>Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>
>Writer : Avin Shah
>Director : Peter Leslie Wild
>Editor : Jeremy Howe

>Spoilers:
>Sunday 5th - The Bull’s Bonfire Night goes with a bang, and Alan is
>feeling the pressure.
Some kind of unintended explosion? Alan is worried about Blob's care
as he dies

>Monday 6th - Relationships are tested at Grange Farm, and Jazzer has
>reservations.
Oliver might need the Grundies to get out. Jazzer booked to take
Tracy to GG for the opening

>Tuesday 7th - Joy attempts to offer advice, and Usha has a brainwave.

Joy talks to Helen. Usha suggests Alan talk to the area care team
(too sensible?)

>Wednesday 8th - Emma seeks reassurance, and there’s a difficult
>balancing act for Helen.

Can thir mobile pod stay at Grange Farm? She wants the boys to be
safe. But now worries about Rob. WHY?

>Thursday 9th - It’s all change at Berrow, and George hatches a plan.
Oh no. Hannah has no home so goes? George applies for her job and
the trainee SWs who have been on since the start of Octobeer at least
decide Martin gives it to him.
>Friday 10th - Helen makes a shocking decision, and Eddie looks for the
>silver lining.
Yes of course. The boys stay with Pat and the stupid cow takes Rob in
so she can nurse him till he dies

Eddie can't find one.

>--------------------------------
>
>Avin Shah seems to be a new writer.

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers 5th to 10th November 2023

<ui3hla$2n2me$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18496&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18496

From: nospam@blanchflower.me.uk (Serena Blanchflower)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 19:28:42 +0000
 by: Serena Blanchflower - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 19:28 UTC

On 03/11/2023 18:09, Vicky wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:09:19 +0000, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>
>> Cast :
>> Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
>> Henry Archer - Blayke Darby
>> Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
>> Alan Franks - John Telfer
>> Usha Franks - Souad Faress
>> Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
>> Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
>> Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
>> George Grundy - Angus Stobie
>> Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
>> Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
>> Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
>> Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
>> Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
>> Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>>
>> Writer : Avin Shah
>> Director : Peter Leslie Wild
>> Editor : Jeremy Howe

>> Spoilers:
>> Sunday 5th - The Bull’s Bonfire Night goes with a bang, and Alan is
>> feeling the pressure.
> Some kind of unintended explosion? Alan is worried about Blob's care
> as he dies

We heard this evening that it's the Grundys who are supplying the silent
fireworks[1][2], so I assume they will prove to be even noisier than
that normal ones. Oh, how we'll laugh :(

[1] Through a mate, who has a stock of them
[2] Surely Kenton knows Eddie well enough, by now, to know what will,
inevitably, happen!

--
Best wishes, Serena
Why is ‘dark’ spelled with a k and not c? Because you can’t see in the dark.

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers 5th to 10th November 2023

<4j6cki5jqjqcgi1f1el6lls7bidco5b207@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18500&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18500

From: chris@cdixon.me.uk (Chris J Dixon)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 10:22:16 +0000
 by: Chris J Dixon - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 10:22 UTC

Serena Blanchflower wrote:

>On 03/11/2023 18:09, Vicky wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:09:19 +0000, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>>
>>> Cast :
>>> Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
>>> Henry Archer - Blayke Darby
>>> Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
>>> Alan Franks - John Telfer
>>> Usha Franks - Souad Faress
>>> Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
>>> Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
>>> Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
>>> George Grundy - Angus Stobie
>>> Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
>>> Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
>>> Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
>>> Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
>>> Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
>>> Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>>>
>>> Writer : Avin Shah
>>> Director : Peter Leslie Wild
>>> Editor : Jeremy Howe

>>> Spoilers:
>>> Sunday 5th - The Bull’s Bonfire Night goes with a bang, and Alan is
>>> feeling the pressure.
>> Some kind of unintended explosion? Alan is worried about Blob's care
>> as he dies
>
>We heard this evening that it's the Grundys who are supplying the silent
>fireworks[1][2], so I assume they will prove to be even noisier than
>that normal ones. Oh, how we'll laugh :(

At Sidmouth Folk Festival this year, the last night fireworks
were, for the first time "quieter", apparently due to local
requests.

The displays had previously been pretty impressive, but this time
it was certainly a damp squib. The big change seemed to be that
they used no mortars, meaning that they couldn't get any
significant height in the display.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham
chris@cdixon.me.uk @ChrisJDixon1

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers 5th to 10th November 2023

<KUv1N.47420$14pb.8895@fx02.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18505&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18505

Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
From: not@home.com (Sam Plusnet)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 18:17:14 +0000
 by: Sam Plusnet - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 18:17 UTC

On 03-Nov-23 19:28, Serena Blanchflower wrote:
> On 03/11/2023 18:09, Vicky wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:09:19 +0000, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>>
>>> Cast    :
>>> Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas
>>> Henry Archer    -    Blayke Darby
>>> Kenton Archer    -    Richard Attlee
>>> Alan Franks    -    John Telfer
>>> Usha Franks    -    Souad Faress
>>> Ed Grundy    -    Barry Farrimond
>>> Eddie Grundy    -    Trevor Harrison
>>> Emma Grundy    -    Emerald O'Hanrahan
>>> George Grundy    -    Angus Stobie
>>> Tracy Horrobin    -    Susie Riddell
>>> Joy Horville    -    Jackie Lye
>>> Jazzer McCreary    -    Ryan Kelly
>>> Kirsty Miller    -    Annabelle Dowler
>>> Hannah Riley    -    Helen Longworth
>>> Oliver Sterling    -    Michael Cochrane
>>>
>>> Writer    :    Avin Shah
>>> Director    :    Peter Leslie Wild
>>> Editor    :    Jeremy Howe

>>> Spoilers:
>>> Sunday 5th - The Bull’s Bonfire Night goes with a bang, and Alan is
>>> feeling the pressure.
>> Some kind of unintended explosion?  Alan is worried about Blob's care
>> as he dies
>
> We heard this evening that it's the Grundys who are supplying the silent
> fireworks[1][2], so I assume they will prove to be even noisier than
> that normal ones.  Oh, how we'll laugh :(
>

> [1]  Through a mate, who has a stock of them
> [2]  Surely Kenton knows Eddie well enough, by now, to know what will,
> inevitably, happen!

They could be both silent and invisible - due to them being subject to
flood damage.

--
Sam Plusnet