Yawd [noun, Bostonese]: the campus of Have Id. -- Webster's Unafraid Dictionary

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 19th to 24th November 2023

SubjectAuthor
* Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_19th_to_24carolet
`* Radio Times/BBC Credits and SpoilersChris
 `* _Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_19thcarolet
  +* _Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_19thJohn Ashby
  |`- Radio Times/BBC Credits and SpoilersWenlock
  `- Radio Times/BBC Credits and SpoilersChris

1
Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 19th to 24th November 2023

<uj65l2$2em6g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18812&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18812

From: carolet.umrat@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_19th_to_24
th_November_2023
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:38:28 +0000
 by: carolet - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 22:38 UTC

Cast :
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Henry Archer - Blayke Darby
Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables
Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
Paul Mack - Joshua Riley
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Azra Malik - Yasmin Wilde
Denise Metcalfe - Clare Perkins
Stella Pryor - Lucy Speed
Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti
Miles Titchener - Adam Astill
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane

Writer : Katie Hims
Director : Julie Beckett
Editor : Jeremy Howe

Spoilers:
Sunday 19th - The Archer family are in shock following the events of
last week, and Azra looks to the future.
Monday 20th - There’s tension on Brian’s big day, and Jakob puts his
foot in it.
Tuesday 21st - There’s a surprise visitor at Bridge Farm, and Denise
tries to get to the bottom of things.
Wednesday 22nd - Jim reveals a painful secret, and Ed has a proposition.
Thursday 23rd - There’s a breakthrough at Grey Gables, and Brian has his
eye on the prize.
Friday 24th - The walls close in on Ed, and emotions run high at Beechwood.

--
CaroleT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 19th to 24th November 2023

<uj7a0g$2o2bi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18813&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18813

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers
– 19th to 24th November 2023
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:58:56 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:IKehnxCiuVfMsS33ekxw3nWdrX4=
 by: Chris - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 08:58 UTC

carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com> wrote:
> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
> Cast :
> Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
> Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
> Henry Archer - Blayke Darby
> Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
> Tom Archer - William Troughton
> Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
> Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
> Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables
> Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
> Paul Mack - Joshua Riley
> Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
> Azra Malik - Yasmin Wilde
> Denise Metcalfe - Clare Perkins
> Stella Pryor - Lucy Speed
> Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti
> Miles Titchener - Adam Astill
> Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>
> Writer : Katie Hims
> Director : Julie Beckett
> Editor : Jeremy Howe

> Spoilers:
> Sunday 19th - The Archer family are in shock following the events of
> last week, and Azra looks to the future.
> Monday 20th - There’s tension on Brian’s big day, and Jakob puts his
> foot in it.
> Tuesday 21st - There’s a surprise visitor at Bridge Farm, and Denise
> tries to get to the bottom of things.
> Wednesday 22nd - Jim reveals a painful secret, and Ed has a proposition.
> Thursday 23rd - There’s a breakthrough at Grey Gables, and Brian has his
> eye on the prize.
> Friday 24th - The walls close in on Ed, and emotions run high at Beechwood.

Thank goodness! For the first time, ever, I’ve turned off before the end
of two epis. Couldn’t stand any more.

I had to think who Azar is! We seem to have discovered Adil has a sister
without knowing her name. Or is this my rubbish hearing? Which is
possible. Not exactly used to her voice yet!

Mrs McT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 19th to 24th November 2023

<uj7v3p$2qsmc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18857&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18857

From: carolet.umrat@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re:_Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_19th
_to_24th_November_2023
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 14:59:06 +0000
 by: carolet - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 14:59 UTC

On 17/11/2023 08:58, Chris wrote:
> carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>
>> Cast :
>> Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
>> Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
>> Henry Archer - Blayke Darby
>> Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
>> Tom Archer - William Troughton
>> Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
>> Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
>> Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables
>> Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
>> Paul Mack - Joshua Riley
>> Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
>> Azra Malik - Yasmin Wilde
>> Denise Metcalfe - Clare Perkins
>> Stella Pryor - Lucy Speed
>> Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti
>> Miles Titchener - Adam Astill
>> Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>>
>> Writer : Katie Hims
>> Director : Julie Beckett
>> Editor : Jeremy Howe

>> Spoilers:
>> Sunday 19th - The Archer family are in shock following the events of
>> last week, and Azra looks to the future.
>> Monday 20th - There’s tension on Brian’s big day, and Jakob puts his
>> foot in it.
>> Tuesday 21st - There’s a surprise visitor at Bridge Farm, and Denise
>> tries to get to the bottom of things.
>> Wednesday 22nd - Jim reveals a painful secret, and Ed has a proposition.
>> Thursday 23rd - There’s a breakthrough at Grey Gables, and Brian has his
>> eye on the prize.
>> Friday 24th - The walls close in on Ed, and emotions run high at Beechwood.
>>

> Thank goodness! For the first time, ever, I’ve turned off before the end
> of two epis. Couldn’t stand any more.
>
> I had to think who Azar is! We seem to have discovered Adil has a sister
> without knowing her name. Or is this my rubbish hearing? Which is
> possible. Not exactly used to her voice yet!
>
> Mrs McT

The first time she appeared, her name was not used, later that week we
discovered that she was Dr Malik, and the credits for that week had
given her full name. Although we learnt that she had a brother in the
village during her first appearance, it was at least a couple of weeks
before it was made plain who the brother was.

--
CaroleT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 19th to 24th November 2023

<uj819f$2rm4t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18859&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18859

From: johnashby20@yahoo.com (John Ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
_to_24th_November_2023
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:36:15 +0000
 by: John Ashby - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 15:36 UTC

On 17/11/2023 14:59, carolet wrote:
> On 17/11/2023 08:58, Chris wrote:
>> carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>>
>>> Cast    :
>>> Brian Aldridge    -    Charles Collingwood
>>> Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas
>>> Henry Archer    -    Blayke Darby
>>> Josh Archer    -    Angus Imrie
>>> Tom Archer    -    William Troughton
>>> Ian Craig    -    Stephen Kennedy
>>> Ed Grundy    -    Barry Farrimond
>>> Jakob Hakansson    -    Paul Venables
>>> Jim Lloyd    -    John Rowe
>>> Paul Mack    -    Joshua Riley
>>> Adam Macy    -    Andrew Wincott
>>> Azra Malik    -    Yasmin Wilde
>>> Denise Metcalfe    -    Clare Perkins
>>> Stella Pryor    -    Lucy Speed
>>> Adil Shah    -    Ronny Jhutti
>>> Miles Titchener    -    Adam Astill
>>> Oliver Sterling    -    Michael Cochrane
>>>
>>> Writer    :    Katie Hims
>>> Director    :    Julie Beckett
>>> Editor    :    Jeremy Howe

>>> Spoilers:
>>> Sunday 19th - The Archer family are in shock following the events of
>>> last week, and Azra looks to the future.
>>> Monday 20th - There’s tension on Brian’s big day, and Jakob puts his
>>> foot in it.
>>> Tuesday 21st - There’s a surprise visitor at Bridge Farm, and Denise
>>> tries to get to the bottom of things.
>>> Wednesday 22nd - Jim reveals a painful secret, and Ed has a proposition.
>>> Thursday 23rd - There’s a breakthrough at Grey Gables, and Brian has his
>>> eye on the prize.
>>> Friday 24th - The walls close in on Ed, and emotions run high at
>>> Beechwood.
>>>

>> Thank goodness!  For the first time, ever, I’ve turned off before the end
>> of two epis.  Couldn’t stand any more.
>>
>> I had to think who Azar is!  We seem to have discovered Adil has a sister
>> without knowing her name.  Or is this my rubbish hearing?  Which is
>> possible.  Not exactly used to her voice yet!
>>
>> Mrs McT
>>

> The first time she appeared, her name was not used, later that week we
> discovered that she was Dr Malik, and the credits for that week had
> given her full name. Although we learnt that she had a brother in the
> village during her first appearance, it was at least a couple of weeks
> before it was made plain who the brother was.

Though we could probably have guessed it wasn't Richard Thwaite.

john

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 19th to 24th November 2023

<uj8hsn$2umpv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18883&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18883

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
– 19th to 24th November 2023
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 20:19:35 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:26IgSpG4GgEhcjNZ9Pjbokw2Ei0=
 by: Chris - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 20:19 UTC

carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17/11/2023 08:58, Chris wrote:
>> carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>>
>>> Cast :
>>> Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
>>> Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
>>> Henry Archer - Blayke Darby
>>> Josh Archer - Angus Imrie
>>> Tom Archer - William Troughton
>>> Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
>>> Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
>>> Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables
>>> Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
>>> Paul Mack - Joshua Riley
>>> Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
>>> Azra Malik - Yasmin Wilde
>>> Denise Metcalfe - Clare Perkins
>>> Stella Pryor - Lucy Speed
>>> Adil Shah - Ronny Jhutti
>>> Miles Titchener - Adam Astill
>>> Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
>>>
>>> Writer : Katie Hims
>>> Director : Julie Beckett
>>> Editor : Jeremy Howe

>>> Spoilers:
>>> Sunday 19th - The Archer family are in shock following the events of
>>> last week, and Azra looks to the future.
>>> Monday 20th - There’s tension on Brian’s big day, and Jakob puts his
>>> foot in it.
>>> Tuesday 21st - There’s a surprise visitor at Bridge Farm, and Denise
>>> tries to get to the bottom of things.
>>> Wednesday 22nd - Jim reveals a painful secret, and Ed has a proposition.
>>> Thursday 23rd - There’s a breakthrough at Grey Gables, and Brian has his
>>> eye on the prize.
>>> Friday 24th - The walls close in on Ed, and emotions run high at Beechwood.
>>>

>> Thank goodness! For the first time, ever, I’ve turned off before the end
>> of two epis. Couldn’t stand any more.
>>
>> I had to think who Azar is! We seem to have discovered Adil has a sister
>> without knowing her name. Or is this my rubbish hearing? Which is
>> possible. Not exactly used to her voice yet!
>>
>> Mrs McT
>>

> The first time she appeared, her name was not used, later that week we
> discovered that she was Dr Malik, and the credits for that week had
> given her full name. Although we learnt that she had a brother in the
> village during her first appearance, it was at least a couple of weeks
> before it was made plain who the brother was.

Think I might haven’t put two and two together.

Mrs McT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 19th to 24th November 2023

<ujc4gn$3mjho$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=18974&group=uk.media.radio.archers#18974

From: wenlock.house@googlemail.com (Wenlock)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
– 19th to 24th November 2023
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 04:55:51 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:ev6Y86g6QPETJDFdq1oVKYYriqE=
 by: Wenlock - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 04:55 UTC

John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 17/11/2023 14:59, carolet wrote:
>> On 17/11/2023 08:58, Chris wrote:
>>>
>>> I had to think who Azar is!  We seem to have discovered Adil has a sister
>>> without knowing her name.  Or is this my rubbish hearing?  Which is
>>> possible.  Not exactly used to her voice yet!
>>>

>> The first time she appeared, her name was not used, later that week we
>> discovered that she was Dr Malik, and the credits for that week had
>> given her full name. Although we learnt that she had a brother in the
>> village during her first appearance, it was at least a couple of weeks
>> before it was made plain who the brother was.
>
> Though we could probably have guessed it wasn't Richard Thwaite.

I concluded that her brother was the Gleason Twins.