From: watcombeman@yahoo.co.uk (John Hill)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: Today's date!
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 07:54:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Hill - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 07:54 UTC

On 31 Dec 2023 at 21:04:19 GMT, "David B." <bdb@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

> The American way!
>
> https://i.ibb.co/rsGsfQ1/Screenshot-2023-12-31-at-20-59-32.png
>
> Happy New Year! :-D

And to you.

Personally, I prefer (UK format) 131131

Old John.

--
God made the integers; all else is the work of man.

Re: Today's date!

<un0j8d$2jji8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20351&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#20351

From: watcombeman@yahoo.co.uk (John Hill)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 08:58:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Hill - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 08:58 UTC

On 1 Jan 2024 at 11:25:05 GMT, "David B." <bdb@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

> On 1 Jan 2024 at 07:54:39 GMT, "John Hill" <watcombeman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 31 Dec 2023 at 21:04:19 GMT, "David B." <bdb@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>>
>>> The American way!
>>>
>>> https://i.ibb.co/rsGsfQ1/Screenshot-2023-12-31-at-20-59-32.png
>>>
>>> Happy New Year! :-D
>>
>> And to you.
>>
>> Personally, I prefer (UK format) 131131
>
> Hello Old John!
>
> WANING CRESCENT IN SCORPIO
> January 13, 1931 - This Birthday falls on a Waning Crescent in the
> constellation Scorpio. Sometimes called the “Old Moon”, this phase is visible
> in the Eastern sky just before dawn. Each day of the Waning Crescent the
> Moon's bright side is getting smaller until the New Moon.
>
> Individuals born during this Moon Phase are extremely imaginative and
> creative. They also are very spiritual and attuned to the unseen forces of the
> Universe.
>
> The Waning Crescent Moon is the very last Moon phase, where the Moon is
> nearing the completion of its cycle. Individuals born under this phase are
> influenced by the energy of an aged, wise Moon, and are gifted with a kind of
> energy that isn’t necessarily reflected in personality or even in the physical
> world. In other words, you are likely a talented psychic who is closely in
> touch with your spiritual side, even if you may not realize it. Through dreams
> and daydreams, you may receive insights or even visions that help you to be
> more successful in life. In line with this tendency, you may also have an
> extremely active imagination. This is because human imagination is the most
> active under low light conditions - near-darkness, with just a hint of what’s
> around us, is a very fertile ground for the imagination.
>
> Your deep insights can make you seem mystical, like you exist in a different
> dimension from other people. Combined with your tendency to have
> unconventional hobbies, behaviour, and opinions, this can make you somewhat of
> a loner. Many people may find you too eccentric to relate to on a deeper
> level, even if they appreciate your wisdom and advice. Your best bet is to
> find people who are just as imaginative as you are, and who appreciate you in
> your entire glorious, weird self.
>
> Ref: https://www.moongiant.com/birthday-moon/

That would be 130131…

Old John.