Amoebit: Amoeba/rabbit cross; it can multiply and divide at the same time.

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incoming

SubjectAuthor
* Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incomingJohn Ashby
+* Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incomingBrritSki
|`* Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incomingRosie Mitchell
| `- Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incomingBrritSki
+- Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incomingMike McMillan
`* Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incomingVicky
 `- Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incomingJohn Ashby

1
Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incoming

<unb3oq$hn0d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20501&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20501

From: johnashby20@yahoo.com (John Ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incoming
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 08:42:02 +0000
 by: John Ashby - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 08:42 UTC

This is a reminder that (provided the retiring BTM can get his lazy arse
in gear) the 2023 Umra Bad Taste Awards will be presented at 1900h GMT
in the salubrious and prestigious surroundings of the Nuneaton Travelodge.

Owing to the widespread aquatic emergency covering the country a live
feed will (see above) available on umra. Those who attend in person are
requested by the management to leave muddy boots and wet outerwear at
reception. Wet underwear will be tolerated (and in some cases actively
encouraged).

john

Re: Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incoming

<kvsjprF6mucU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20502&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20502

From: rtilburyTAKEOUT@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incoming
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 09:11:23 +0000
 by: BrritSki - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 09:11 UTC

On 06/01/2024 08:42, John Ashby wrote:
> This is a reminder that (provided the retiring BTM can get his lazy arse
> in gear) the 2023 Umra Bad Taste Awards will be presented at 1900h GMT
> in the salubrious and prestigious surroundings of the Nuneaton Travelodge.
>
> Owing to the widespread aquatic emergency covering the country a live
> feed will (see above) available on umra. Those who attend in person are
> requested by the management to leave muddy boots and wet outerwear at
> reception. Wet underwear will be tolerated (and in some cases actively
> encouraged).

BTN !

I think this is one for Rosie to deal with. The judgement I mean...

Re: Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incoming

<unb5j3$i14c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20503&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20503

From: toodle.pip1@virginmedia.com (Mike McMillan)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 09:13:07 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:kfxjKMwWEJpUcY5Nmo1hmPywDEA=
 by: Mike McMillan - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 09:13 UTC

John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is a reminder that (provided the retiring BTM can get his lazy arse
> in gear) the 2023 Umra Bad Taste Awards will be presented at 1900h GMT
> in the salubrious and prestigious surroundings of the Nuneaton Travelodge.
>
> Owing to the widespread aquatic emergency covering the country a live
> feed will (see above) available on umra. Those who attend in person are
> requested by the management to leave muddy boots and wet outerwear at
> reception. Wet underwear will be tolerated (and in some cases actively
> encouraged).
>
> john

Oh Hello there! I didn’t see you there Mr.Pullen!

--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan

Re: Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incoming

<t5eipil7mb1becdltqu0jn2m0fd6n98rhm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20516&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20516

From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 11:29:48 +0000
 by: Vicky - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:29 UTC

On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 08:42:02 +0000, John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>This is a reminder that (provided the retiring BTM can get his lazy arse
>in gear) the 2023 Umra Bad Taste Awards will be presented at 1900h GMT
>in the salubrious and prestigious surroundings of the Nuneaton Travelodge.
>
>Owing to the widespread aquatic emergency covering the country a live
>feed will (see above) available on umra. Those who attend in person are
>requested by the management to leave muddy boots and wet outerwear at
>reception. Wet underwear will be tolerated (and in some cases actively
>encouraged).
>
>john

Ah, a live event. I assume we've never been to this Travelodge before.

Re: Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incoming

<unbdov$j2ut$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20517&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20517

From: johnashby20@yahoo.com (John Ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:32:47 +0000
 by: John Ashby - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:32 UTC

On 06/01/2024 11:29, Vicky wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 08:42:02 +0000, John Ashby <johnashby20@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> This is a reminder that (provided the retiring BTM can get his lazy arse
>> in gear) the 2023 Umra Bad Taste Awards will be presented at 1900h GMT
>> in the salubrious and prestigious surroundings of the Nuneaton Travelodge.
>>
>> Owing to the widespread aquatic emergency covering the country a live
>> feed will (see above) available on umra. Those who attend in person are
>> requested by the management to leave muddy boots and wet outerwear at
>> reception. Wet underwear will be tolerated (and in some cases actively
>> encouraged).
>>
>> john
>
> Ah, a live event. I assume we've never been to this Travelodge before.

As you know, if we had we wouldn't be allowed back.

john

Re: Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incoming

<87msti3bpr.fsf@golgonooza.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20518&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20518

From: rcmitchell@golgonooza.co.uk (Rosie Mitchell)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 12:09:20 +0000
sha1:1QueRbhYG1lJTh4cleK8z57FVC8=
 by: Rosie Mitchell - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 12:09 UTC

BrritSki <rtilburyTAKEOUT@gmail.com> writes:

> On 06/01/2024 08:42, John Ashby wrote:
>> This is a reminder that (provided the retiring BTM can get his lazy
>> arse in gear) the 2023 Umra Bad Taste Awards will be presented at
>> 1900h GMT in the salubrious and prestigious surroundings of the
>> Nuneaton Travelodge.
>> Owing to the widespread aquatic emergency covering the country a
>> live feed will (see above) available on umra. Those who attend in
>> person are requested by the management to leave muddy boots and wet
>> outerwear at reception. Wet underwear will be tolerated (and in some
>> cases actively encouraged).
>>
> BTN !

Yes.

> I think this is one for Rosie to deal with. The judgement I mean...

I agree, Roger. The 2024 BTN file is now formally open.

Rosie

Re: Advance warning - BTA Ceremony incoming

<kvt597F6mucU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=20520&group=uk.media.radio.archers#20520

From: rtilburyTAKEOUT@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:09:44 +0000
 by: BrritSki - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 14:09 UTC

On 06/01/2024 12:09, Rosie Mitchell wrote:
> BrritSki <rtilburyTAKEOUT@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> On 06/01/2024 08:42, John Ashby wrote:
>>> This is a reminder that (provided the retiring BTM can get his lazy
>>> arse in gear) the 2023 Umra Bad Taste Awards will be presented at
>>> 1900h GMT in the salubrious and prestigious surroundings of the
>>> Nuneaton Travelodge.
>>> Owing to the widespread aquatic emergency covering the country a
>>> live feed will (see above) available on umra. Those who attend in
>>> person are requested by the management to leave muddy boots and wet
>>> outerwear at reception. Wet underwear will be tolerated (and in some
>>> cases actively encouraged).
>>>
>> BTN !
>
> Yes.

Hurrah !!!