From: ithinkiam@gmail.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: [SOT] good laptop sleeves
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 18:15:14 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:07sjAibaI8ZzCCSJ9nJHo6nBOw8=
 by: Chris - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 18:15 UTC

Where to get good quality laptop sleeves/cases these days? My current one
for my 14" Pro is starting to look a bit tatty - originally bought for a
13" Air and is on its 3rd machine.

Looking online it only seems to be chinese no-name brands from Amazon or
cheap high street offerings. My current one is made by Brenthaven who are
catering exclusively for the education market. There used to be loads of
options. Does no-one use sleeves anymore?

Any suggestions for about 50 quid? More, if it's particularly nice. Doesn't
need to be anything fancy e.g. leather