You will hear good news from one you thought unfriendly to you.

aus+uk / uk.comp.sys.mac / Mac Malware

SubjectAuthor
* Mac Malwaredgb (David)
+* Re: Mac MalwareJohn Hill
|`* Re: Mac Malwaredgb (David)
| `- Re: Mac MalwareAndy H
+- Re: Mac MalwareAlan Browne
`* Re: Mac Malwaregtr
 +* Re: Mac MalwareHawker Hunter
 |+* Re: Mac MalwareAlan
 ||+* Re: Mac MalwareJolly Roger
 |||`* Re: Mac MalwareHawker Hunter
 ||| `* Re: Mac MalwareWolfFan
 |||  `* Re: Mac MalwareJörg Lorenz
 |||   `- Re: Mac MalwareHawker Hunter
 ||`* Re: Mac MalwareTyrone
 || `* Re: Mac Malwareapplefanboy
 ||  `- Re: Mac MalwareWolfFan
 |+- Re: Mac MalwareYour Name
 |`- Re: Mac MalwareWolfFan
 `- Re: Mac MalwareAlan Browne

1
Mac Malware

<l52ml0Fu59nU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21132&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21132

From: david@nomail.afraid.org (dgb (David))
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Mac Malware
Date: 9 Mar 2024 08:58:08 GMT
 by: dgb (David) - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 08:58 UTC

I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....

https://eclecticlight.co/2024/03/09/what-malware-can-macos-remove/

Are you taking additional steps to protect your computer(s) rather than just
leaving things in the hands of Apple?

There are many so-called 'Anti-virus' products in the Apple App Store! Do you
use any of them?

--
David

Re: Mac Malware

<ush9e8$28c1l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21133&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21133

From: watcombeman@yahoo.co.uk (John Hill)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: Mac Malware
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 09:16:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Hill - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 09:16 UTC

On 9 Mar 2024 at 08:58:08 GMT, "dgb" <David) <david@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

> I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....

Oh, NO! Not again!!

Serenity required.

Old John.

--
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,

Re: Mac Malware

<l52qujF9ejU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21134&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21134

From: david@nomail.afraid.org (dgb (David))
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: 9 Mar 2024 10:11:32 GMT
 by: dgb (David) - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 10:11 UTC

On 9 Mar 2024 at 09:16:56 GMT, "John Hill" <watcombeman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 9 Mar 2024 at 08:58:08 GMT, "dgb" <David) <david@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....
>
> Oh, NO! Not again!!
>
> Serenity required.

How sad, Old John. ;-(

//Closed-minded people put their ego ahead of the outcome. They refrain from
inquiring and instead focus on disproving others without attempting to
comprehend their perspectives. They tend to become frustrated when questioned
and perceive those who seek clarification as hindrances to progress. They tend
to easily get angered with people who disagree.//

https://fs.blog/open-closed-minded/

--
David

Re: Mac Malware

<ushnhj$2b5t9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21137&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21137

From: thewildrover@icloud.com (Andy H)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 13:17:39 +0000
 by: Andy H - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 13:17 UTC

On 09/03/2024 10:11, dgb (David) wrote:
> On 9 Mar 2024 at 09:16:56 GMT, "John Hill" <watcombeman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On 9 Mar 2024 at 08:58:08 GMT, "dgb" <David) <david@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....
>>
>> Oh, NO! Not again!!
>>
>> Serenity required.
>
> How sad, Old John. ;-(
>
> //Closed-minded people put their ego ahead of the outcome. They refrain from
> inquiring and instead focus on disproving others without attempting to
> comprehend their perspectives. They tend to become frustrated when questioned
> and perceive those who seek clarification as hindrances to progress. They tend
> to easily get angered with people who disagree.//
>
> https://fs.blog/open-closed-minded/

Just one response from me, to all of your postings on this matter.
Sometimes a comment just sparks something in me to react.

As I see it the kind of posts you (and similar others) write here, and
in other places have been a contributory factor in the demise of Usenet,
and making groups, such as this, awful places for anyone to discuss the
subjects of their titles.

The persistence of your posted subject matter just seems to indicate
that you are insane (and perhaps so am I for even considering a response).

It may be misquoted from Einstein (perhaps, I can't be arsed to really
look that deeply, nevertheless, I trust Einstein more than anyone's
'information' here).

'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results'.

The only thing that could be added to that is 'ad nauseum'.

Where I stand on the security and privacy of my devices has bugger all
to do with you, or anyone else. I know about it, and I understand it,
but it's not answerable to you, or anyone else. I'm certainly not
'closed-minded' about it all, just because I don't want to talk about it
with some guy on the Internet.

Cheers.

--
Andy H

Re: Mac Malware

<TU_GN.95800$zqTf.8918@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21140&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21140

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: bitbucket@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 10:05:23 -0500
 by: Alan Browne - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 15:05 UTC

On 2024-03-09 03:58, dgb (David) wrote:
> I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....
>
> https://eclecticlight.co/2024/03/09/what-malware-can-macos-remove/
>
> Are you taking additional steps to protect your computer(s) rather than just
> leaving things in the hands of Apple?
>
> There are many so-called 'Anti-virus' products in the Apple App Store! Do you
> use any of them?

I occasionally run Malwarebytes and over the years I recall only one
instance of it isolating some marketing crudware.

Come to think of it, it's not even installed on this iMac (new in Nov).

My SO had Chrome infected by some driveby sites she got sucked into
visiting. Fixed with a bit of manual effort. (I don't recall if that
was her intel or Apple Si MBA).

Not really something I worry about unless installing s/w outside of the
Apple App store. Then I delve into the distributor carefully before
downloading.

--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.

Re: Mac Malware

<usvv3u$1srh1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21211&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21211

From: xxx@yyy.zzz (gtr)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 22:52:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: gtr - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 22:52 UTC

On Mar 9, 2024 at 1:58:08 AM PST, "dgb" <David) <david@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

> I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....
>
> https://eclecticlight.co/2024/03/09/what-malware-can-macos-remove/
>
> Are you taking additional steps to protect your computer(s) rather than just
> leaving things in the hands of Apple?
>
> There are many so-called 'Anti-virus' products in the Apple App Store! Do you
> use any of them?

I always encourage others to have a hobby. Seems you have found one that will
prove satisfying for as many years as you live. It seems a strange hobby that
you and many others have with this "viruses comin' to get mac users!", but at
least it's keeping you active. And you occasionally get response from rational
people, like me, though I suppose that's ancillary to your hobby.

Re: Mac Malware

<65f38b45$0$2350503$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21212&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21212

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 23:41:57 +0000
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: HH@nomail.afraid.org (Hawker Hunter)
 by: Hawker Hunter - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 23:41 UTC

On 14/03/2024 22:52, gtr wrote:
> On Mar 9, 2024 at 1:58:08 AM PST, "dgb" <David) <david@nomail.afraid.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....
>>
>> https://eclecticlight.co/2024/03/09/what-malware-can-macos-remove/
>>
>> Are you taking additional steps to protect your computer(s) rather than just
>> leaving things in the hands of Apple?
>>
>> There are many so-called 'Anti-virus' products in the Apple App Store! Do you
>> use any of them?
>
> I always encourage others to have a hobby. Seems you have found one that will
> prove satisfying for as many years as you live. It seems a strange hobby that
> you and many others have with this "viruses comin' to get mac users!", but at
> least it's keeping you active. And you occasionally get response from rational
> people, like me, though I suppose that's ancillary to your hobby.

I note that you didn't answer his question, 'gtr'!

"Do you use ANY of them?"

Re: Mac Malware

<ut036l$1tgkt$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21213&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21213

From: nuh-uh@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 17:02:28 -0700
 by: Alan - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:02 UTC

On 2024-03-14 16:41, Hawker Hunter wrote:
> On 14/03/2024 22:52, gtr wrote:
>> On Mar 9, 2024 at 1:58:08 AM PST, "dgb" <David) <david@nomail.afraid.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....
>>>
>>> https://eclecticlight.co/2024/03/09/what-malware-can-macos-remove/
>>>
>>> Are you taking additional steps to protect your computer(s) rather
>>> than just
>>> leaving things in the hands of Apple?
>>>
>>> There are many so-called 'Anti-virus' products in the Apple App
>>> Store! Do you
>>> use any of them?
>>
>> I always encourage others to have a hobby. Seems you have found one
>> that will
>> prove satisfying for as many years as you live. It seems a strange
>> hobby that
>> you and many others have with this "viruses comin' to get mac users!",
>> but at
>> least it's keeping you active. And you occasionally get response from
>> rational
>> people, like me, though I suppose that's ancillary to your hobby.
>
> I note that you didn't answer his question, 'gtr'!
>
> "Do you use ANY of them?"

Here's my question:

What is your posting history before today?

Re: Mac Malware

<l5hiukF84u8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21214&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21214

From: jollyroger@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: 15 Mar 2024 00:27:00 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:27 UTC

On 2024-03-15, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2024-03-14 16:41, Hawker Hunter wrote:
>> On 14/03/2024 22:52, gtr wrote:

>>> I always encourage others to have a hobby. Seems you have found one
>>> that will prove satisfying for as many years as you live. It seems a
>>> strange hobby that you and many others have with this "viruses
>>> comin' to get mac users!", but at least it's keeping you active. And
>>> you occasionally get response from rational people, like me, though
>>> I suppose that's ancillary to your hobby.
>>
>> I note that you didn't answer his question, 'gtr'!
>>
>> "Do you use ANY of them?"
>
> Here's my question:
>
> What is your posting history before today?

See: dgb (David) <david@nomail.afraid.org>

JR

Re: Mac Malware

<y5Wdnb28Nqr-C274nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21215&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21215

From: none@none.none (Tyrone)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:29:23 +0000
 by: Tyrone - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:29 UTC

On Mar 14, 2024 at 8:02:28 PM EDT, "Alan" <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

> On 2024-03-14 16:41, Hawker Hunter wrote:
>> On 14/03/2024 22:52, gtr wrote:

>>> I always encourage others to have a hobby. Seems you have found one
>>> that will
>>> prove satisfying for as many years as you live. It seems a strange
>>> hobby that
>>> you and many others have with this "viruses comin' to get mac users!",
>>> but at
>>> least it's keeping you active. And you occasionally get response from
>>> rational
>>> people, like me, though I suppose that's ancillary to your hobby.
>>
>> I note that you didn't answer his question, 'gtr'!
>>
>> "Do you use ANY of them?"
>>

> Here's my question:
>
> What is your posting history before today?

This is obviously David. He is so fucking stupid that in atl.computer.workshop
he posted as "Hawker Hunter" and then signed the post as "D.". Not once, but
twice.

Re: Mac Malware

<ut0mpv$24lfb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21216&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21216

From: YourName@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 18:37:03 +1300
 by: Your Name - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 05:37 UTC

On 2024-03-14 23:41:57 +0000, Hawker Hunter said:

> On 14/03/2024 22:52, gtr wrote:
>> On Mar 9, 2024 at 1:58:08 AM PST, "dgb" <David) <david@nomail.afraid.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....
>>>
>>> https://eclecticlight.co/2024/03/09/what-malware-can-macos-remove/
>>>
>>> Are you taking additional steps to protect your computer(s) rather than
>>> just leaving things in the hands of Apple?
>>>
>>> There are many so-called 'Anti-virus' products in the Apple App Store!
>>> Do you use any of them?
>>
>> I always encourage others to have a hobby. Seems you have found one
>> that will prove satisfying for as many years as you live. It seems a
>> strange hobby that you and many others have with this "viruses comin'
>> to get mac users!", but at least it's keeping you active. And you
>> occasionally get response from rational people, like me, though I
>> suppose that's ancillary to your hobby.
>
> I note that you didn't answer his question, 'gtr'!
>
> "Do you use ANY of them?"

Because it's the same stupid question that's been asked and answered
numerous times before. He's just another idiotic troll to add to your
killfile / filter and ignore.

Re: Mac Malware

<65f42595$0$2130804$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21217&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21217

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 10:40:21 +0000
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: HH@nomail.afraid.org (Hawker Hunter)
 by: Hawker Hunter - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 10:40 UTC

On 15/03/2024 00:27, Jolly Roger wrote:
> On 2024-03-15, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>> I note that you didn't answer his question, 'gtr'!
>>>
>>> "Do you use ANY of them?"
>>
>> Here's my question:
>>
>> What is your posting history before today?
>
> See: dgb (David) <david@nomail.afraid.org>

You're just guessing again!

What KIND of 'Developer' ARE you, Canny Lad?

Re: Mac Malware

<0001HW.2BA46E120083134570000A47538F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21218&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21218

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 07:52:50 -0400
From: akwolffan@zoho.com (WolfFan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc, comp.sys.mac.system, uk.comp.sys.mac
 by: WolfFan - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 11:52 UTC

On Mar 14, 2024, Hawker Hunter wrote
(in article<65f38b45$0$2350503$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>):

> On 14/03/2024 22:52, gtr wrote:
> > On Mar 9, 2024 at 1:58:08 AM PST, "dgb"<David) <david@nomail.afraid.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I'm not the only person to talk about it! See .....
> > >
> > > https://eclecticlight.co/2024/03/09/what-malware-can-macos-remove/
> > >
> > > Are you taking additional steps to protect your computer(s) rather than
> > > just
> > > leaving things in the hands of Apple?
> > >
> > > There are many so-called 'Anti-virus' products in the Apple App Store! Do
> > > you
> > > use any of them?
> >
> > I always encourage others to have a hobby. Seems you have found one that
> > will
> > prove satisfying for as many years as you live. It seems a strange hobby
> > that
> > you and many others have with this "viruses comin' to get mac users!", but
> > at
> > least it's keeping you active. And you occasionally get response from
> > rational
> > people, like me, though I suppose that's ancillary to your hobby.
>
> I note that you didn't answer his question, 'gtr'!

we know that it’s you, David.

> "Do you use ANY of them?"

Re: Mac Malware

<0001HW.2BA46F4100835A4470000A47538F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21219&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21219

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 07:57:53 -0400
From: akwolffan@zoho.com (WolfFan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc, comp.sys.mac.system, uk.comp.sys.mac
 by: WolfFan - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 11:57 UTC

On Mar 15, 2024, Hawker Hunter wrote
(in article<65f42595$0$2130804$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>):

> On 15/03/2024 00:27, Jolly Roger wrote:

> > > Here's my question:
> > >
> > > What is your posting history before today?
> >
> > See: dgb (David) <david@nomail.afraid.org>
>
> You're just guessing again!
>
> What KIND of 'Developer' ARE you, Canny Lad?

this post saved for use the next time that arsenugget Brooks attempts to deny
using sockpuppets. As are certain other posts, using the Hawker Hunter gym,
but signed with the arsenugget Brooks D., in certain other newsgroups.

I wonder how long this new nym will last?

Re: Mac Malware

<ut1fvc$29b4s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21221&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21221

From: hugybear@gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 13:46:36 +0100
 by: Jörg Lorenz - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 12:46 UTC

On 15.03.24 12:57, WolfFan wrote:
> On Mar 15, 2024, Hawker Hunter wrote
> (in article<65f42595$0$2130804$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>):

>>> See: dgb (David) <david@nomail.afraid.org>
>>
>> You're just guessing again!
>>
>> What KIND of 'Developer' ARE you, Canny Lad?
>
> this post saved for use the next time that arsenugget Brooks attempts to deny
> using sockpuppets. As are certain other posts, using the Hawker Hunter gym,
> but signed with the arsenugget Brooks D., in certain other newsgroups.
>
> I wonder how long this new nym will last?

Already shot down by a Mikoyan Gurewitsch 17. *ROTFLSTC*

--
"Mille viae ducunt hominem per saecula Romam." (Alanus ab Insulis 1120-1202)

Re: Mac Malware

<65f460b5$0$2130791$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21225&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21225

Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 14:52:37 +0000
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: HH@nomail.afraid.org (Hawker Hunter)
 by: Hawker Hunter - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 14:52 UTC

On 15/03/2024 12:46, Jörg Lorenz wrote:
> On 15.03.24 12:57, WolfFan wrote:
>> On Mar 15, 2024, Hawker Hunter wrote
>> (in article<65f42595$0$2130804$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>):

>>> You're just guessing again!
>>>
>>> What KIND of 'Developer' ARE you, Canny Lad?
>>
>> this post saved for use the next time that arsenugget Brooks attempts
>> to deny
>> using sockpuppets. As are certain other posts, using the Hawker Hunter
>> gym,
>> but signed with the arsenugget Brooks D., in certain other newsgroups.
>>
>> I wonder how long this new nym will last?
>
> Already shot down by a Mikoyan Gurewitsch 17. *ROTFLSTC*

He won't understand your clever comment, George!

Re: Mac Malware

<tJgJN.419386$vFZa.320047@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21228&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21228

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: bitbucket@blackhole.com (Alan Browne)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 09:00:09 -0400
 by: Alan Browne - Sat, 16 Mar 2024 13:00 UTC

On 2024-03-14 18:52, gtr wrote:
> people, like me, though I suppose that's ancillary to your hobby.

Primary, really.

--
“Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.”
- John Maynard Keynes.

Re: Mac Malware

<l65i5nF9tnmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21282&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21282

From: applefanboy@btinternet.com (applefanboy)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:16:23 +0000
 by: applefanboy - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:16 UTC

On 15/03/2024 00:29, Tyrone wrote:
> On Mar 14, 2024 at 8:02:28 PM EDT, "Alan" <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>> I note that you didn't answer his question, 'gtr'!
>>>
>>> "Do you use ANY of them?"
>>>

>> Here's my question:
>>
>> What is your posting history before today?
>
> This is obviously David. He is so fucking stupid that in atl.computer.workshop
> he posted as "Hawker Hunter" and then signed the post as "D.". Not once, but
> twice.

It sounds like YOU are a *STALKER* .... "Tyrone"! 😛

Re: Mac Malware

<0001HW.2BAE4C030134DD0D700009E1F38F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21290&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#21290

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 19:30:11 -0400
From: akwolffan@zoho.com (WolfFan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc, comp.sys.mac.system, uk.comp.sys.mac
 by: WolfFan - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 23:30 UTC

On Mar 22, 2024, applefanboy wrote
(in article <l65i5nF9tnmU1@mid.individual.net>):

> On 15/03/2024 00:29, Tyrone wrote:

> > > Here's my question:
> > >
> > > What is your posting history before today?
> >
> > This is obviously David. He is so fucking stupid that in
> > atl.computer.workshop
> > he posted as "Hawker Hunter" and then signed the post as "D.". Not once, but
> > twice.
>
> It sounds like YOU are a *STALKER* .... "Tyrone"! 😛

the idiot has nymshifted again. he’s too stupid to learn, he really is.