From: correspondence@mRaErMtOiVnEsTtHaIySlor.com (Martin S Taylor)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Adobe Manuals
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:33:31 +0000
 by: Martin S Taylor - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 15:33 UTC

Hi:

I have decided to sell my Adobe manuals.

These are the eleven manuals written by Adobe for all of their products,
ranging from software you're never heard of (Onlocation) to software everyone
has heard of (Photoshop).
They're beautiful things, great slabs of printed knowledge from the days when
everything came with an instruction manual. The writing is exemplary. Many of
them are still shrink-wrapped from when I bought them.

Three caveats:

• they're for CS4, which was the last version for which Adobe sold printed
manuals. This isn't much of a problem, since the basics are still there and I
have used them happily with CS6

• those that I have opened have one or two light annotations

• they're heavy - over 15kg - so I'd prefer for someone to collect them
from Surrey rather than me work out how to post them.

I'll be putting them on eBay soon, but I thought I'd offer them to my friends
here on u.c.s.m. first.

No idea what they're worth. Probably best to email me directly if you're
interested.

Cheers,

Martin S Taylor