From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: spoiler Friday 2.2.24
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 22:16:23 +0000
 by: Vicky - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 22:16 UTC

They had to, didn't they. They could have ended on 2 nice, loving
conversations but they had to raise their nasty issue and have an
unpleasant end/cliffhanger. Which will probably drag on and make
Jolene worried and unable to relax and enjoy Kenton coming home and
recovering. Or do they want to ^(*&^ that up too?

Re: spoiler Friday 2.2.24

<4eqqri94gu58k91uti2dfus274o95niu0j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21374&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21374

From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: spoiler Friday 2.2.24
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 22:19:52 +0000
 by: Vicky - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 22:19 UTC

On Fri, 02 Feb 2024 22:16:23 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com>
wrote:

>They had to, didn't they. They could have ended on 2 nice, loving
>conversations but they had to raise their nasty issue and have an
>unpleasant end/cliffhanger. Which will probably drag on and make
>Jolene worried and unable to relax and enjoy Kenton coming home and
>recovering. Or do they want to ^(*&^ that up too?

Yes I'm following my post. Sorry, but I would prefer some countryside
stuff, based on what is already running, not a new miserable SL that
you can argue is possible in the countryside, but did we have to have
it in preference to rewilding, LL stuff and GG stuff and Brad doing
well in his studies and some of the oldies exiting.