I need to discuss BUY-BACK PROVISIONS with at least six studio SLEAZEBALLS!!

aus+uk / uk.media.radio.archers / Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 11th to 16th February 2024

SubjectAuthor
* Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 11th to 16th February 2024carolet
+* Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 11th to 16th February 2024Vicky
|+- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 11th to 16th February 2024Vicky
|`- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 11th to 16th February 2024Chris
`- Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 11th to 16th February 2024Chris

1
Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 11th to 16th February 2024

<uq7vr1$36nkc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21604&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21604

From: carolet.umrat@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_11th_to_16
th_February_2024
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:05:22 +0000
 by: carolet - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:05 UTC

Cast :
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davies
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Harry Chilcott - Jack Ashton
Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Paul Mack - Joshua Riley
Denise Metcalf - Clare Perkins
Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Norris - Bharti Patel

Writer : Sarah McDonald Hughes
Director : Pip Swallow
Editor : Jeremy Howe

Spoilers:
Sunday 11th - Fallon has a suggestion for Alice, and David lends a hand.
Monday 12th - Revenge is sweet for Adam, and Tony’s on the ropes.
Tuesday 13th - Alistair jumps to conclusions, and things get awkward for
Harry.
Wednesday 14th - Fallon and Harrison are due for a chat and Kenton
decides enough is enough
Thursday 15th - Pip has a proposal for Ruth, and Paul receives shocking
news.
Friday 16th - There are home truths at the Bull, and Harrison has his
hands full.

---------------------------------------

Back in 2021 Bharti Patel appeared as Inspector Norris, Harrison's boss.
I'm assuming that the Norris mention above is the same character.

--
CaroleT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 11th to 16th February 2024

<nkcfsi5ms7l74vmnhru1h7ffckqqjmdv9h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21616&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21616

From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ??? 11th to 16th February 2024
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 17:39:56 +0000
 by: Vicky - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 17:39 UTC

On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:05:22 +0000, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
>Cast :
>David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
>Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
>Jolene Archer - Buffy Davies
>Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
>Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
>Tony Archer - David Troughton
>Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
>Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
>Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
>Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
>Harry Chilcott - Jack Ashton
>Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
>Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
>Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
>Paul Mack - Joshua Riley
>Denise Metcalf - Clare Perkins
>Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
>Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
>Norris - Bharti Patel
>
>Writer : Sarah McDonald Hughes
>Director : Pip Swallow
>Editor : Jeremy Howe

>Spoilers:
>Sunday 11th - Fallon has a suggestion for Alice, and David lends a hand.

I hope Fallon can help Alice stay calm and drop out of seeing Harry. I
can't see David serving behind the bar but Adam should have instead of
Kenton last night.

>Monday 12th - Revenge is sweet for Adam, and Tony’s on the ropes.

Adam doesn't deserve revenge. Tony is bullied by Hilda?

>Tuesday 13th - Alistair jumps to conclusions, and things get awkward for
>Harry.
Could his GP meet Alice socially in some way, at the Bull? Is she
Alice's GP too now? If the diagnosis is a threat to any partner Harry
has she might tell him that. Snappy hasn't been in it recently, has
he? Could this be to do with Alice and the stables?

>Wednesday 14th - Fallon and Harrison are due for a chat and Kenton
>decides enough is enough

Will Fallon change her mind about having kids before it's too late? We
don't know what Kenton's injuries are and how long they will take to
heal enough to let him resume normal life. He's already tried too
soon. I hope this is not about the threats to Jolene though. Didn't
like that dark story line.

>Thursday 15th - Pip has a proposal for Ruth, and Paul receives shocking
>news.
Something farm related would be a welcome change. Paul is the one with
the mum Snappy fancies, isn't he? Or is this to do with his house
mates, whop are..Lily and...Josh was it?

>Friday 16th - There are home truths at the Bull, and Harrison has his
>hands full.

David and Jolene tell Kenton to behave sensibly. Harrison catches the
gand threatening Jolene, I hope.;
>?
>---------------------------------------
>
>Back in 2021 Bharti Patel appeared as Inspector Norris, Harrison's boss.
>I'm assuming that the Norris mention above is the same character.

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers ? 11th to 16th February 2024

<oedfsittvbm0pqa1crg9hiutr6naqfo8qu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21618&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21618

From: vicky.ayech@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 17:44:17 +0000
 by: Vicky - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 17:44 UTC

On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 17:39:56 +0000, Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:05:22 +0000, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>>
>>Cast :
>>David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
>>Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
>>Jolene Archer - Buffy Davies
>>Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
>>Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
>>Tony Archer - David Troughton
>>Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
>>Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
>>Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
>>Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
>>Harry Chilcott - Jack Ashton
>>Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
>>Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
>>Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
>>Paul Mack - Joshua Riley
>>Denise Metcalf - Clare Perkins
>>Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
>>Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
>>Norris - Bharti Patel
>>
>>Writer : Sarah McDonald Hughes
>>Director : Pip Swallow
>>Editor : Jeremy Howe

>>Spoilers:
>>Sunday 11th - Fallon has a suggestion for Alice, and David lends a hand.
>
>I hope Fallon can help Alice stay calm and drop out of seeing Harry. I
>can't see David serving behind the bar but Adam should have instead of
>Kenton last night.
>
>>Monday 12th - Revenge is sweet for Adam, and Tony’s on the ropes.
>
>Adam doesn't deserve revenge. Tony is bullied by Hilda?
>
>>Tuesday 13th - Alistair jumps to conclusions, and things get awkward for
>>Harry.
>Could his GP meet Alice socially in some way, at the Bull? Is she
>Alice's GP too now? If the diagnosis is a threat to any partner Harry
>has she might tell him that. Snappy hasn't been in it recently, has
>he? Could this be to do with Alice and the stables?
>
>>Wednesday 14th - Fallon and Harrison are due for a chat and Kenton
>>decides enough is enough
>
>Will Fallon change her mind about having kids before it's too late? We
>don't know what Kenton's injuries are and how long they will take to
>heal enough to let him resume normal life. He's already tried too
>soon. I hope this is not about the threats to Jolene though. Didn't
>like that dark story line.
>
>>Thursday 15th - Pip has a proposal for Ruth, and Paul receives shocking
>>news.
>Something farm related would be a welcome change. Paul is the one with
>the mum Snappy fancies, isn't he? Or is this to do with his house
>mates, whop are..Lily and...Josh was it?
>
>>Friday 16th - There are home truths at the Bull, and Harrison has his
>>hands full.
>
>David and Jolene tell Kenton to behave sensibly. Harrison catches the
>gand threatening Jolene, I hope.;
Gang not gand

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 11th to 16th February 2024

<uqa1nb$tdgi$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21658&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21658

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers
– 11th to 16th February 2024
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:49:47 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:hnkWnOkp8ohKzKuk/10paA3avFM=
 by: Chris - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:49 UTC

carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com> wrote:
> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
> Cast :
> David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
> Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
> Jolene Archer - Buffy Davies
> Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
> Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
> Tony Archer - David Troughton
> Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
> Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
> Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
> Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
> Harry Chilcott - Jack Ashton
> Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
> Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
> Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
> Paul Mack - Joshua Riley
> Denise Metcalf - Clare Perkins
> Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
> Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
> Norris - Bharti Patel
>
> Writer : Sarah McDonald Hughes
> Director : Pip Swallow
> Editor : Jeremy Howe

> Spoilers:
>
> Monday 12th - Revenge is sweet for Adam, and Tony’s on the ropes.
Both of these could apply last week

> Tuesday 13th - and things get awkward for Harry.
Bit late there SWs.

> Wednesday 14th - Kenton decides enough is enough
It was enough a week ago, Kenton!

> Friday 16th - There are home truths at the Bull, and Harrison has his
> hands full.

Could have been yesterday’s spoiler

Mrs McT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 11th to 16th February 2024

<uqa1nc$tdgi$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=21660&group=uk.media.radio.archers#21660

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
– 11th to 16th February 2024
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:49:48 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:em6lMufiFXQaKHhO8XzfAffn3xs=
 by: Chris - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:49 UTC

Vicky <vicky.ayech@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 14:05:22 +0000, carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> Adam doesn't deserve revenge. Tony is bullied by Hilda?

Another stupid plot that was Adam, v Clarrie and Soozan

>We
> don't know what Kenton's injuries are and how long they will take to
> heal enough to let him resume normal life.

We know he was savaged on his legs, Vicky

Mrs McT