From: carolet.umrat@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_17th_to_22
nd_March_2024
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 18:00:57 +0000
 by: carolet - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 18:00 UTC

Cast :
Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Justin Elliot - Simon Williams
George Grundy - Angus Stobie
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
Stella Pryor - Lucy Speed
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
Robert Snell - Michael Bertenshaw
Miranda Elliot - Lucy Fleming

Writer : Tim Stimpson
Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Jeremy Howe

Spoilers:
Sunday 17th - Lynda is on a mission, while Kate turns detective.
Featuring the first appearance of Michael Bertenshaw as Robert Snell,
taking over from the late Graham Blockey
Monday 18th - Tracy has a bone to pick, and Stella has a delicate
problem on her hands.
Tuesday 19th - One resident tries out a new hobby, and Brian takes the
next step.
Wednesday 20th - Justin makes Stella an interesting offer, and hare
spotting is the order of the day at the rewilding.
Thursday 21st - Confusion reigns when Hannah struggles to make a move,
and the race to be cricket club chair takes a surprising turn.
Friday 22nd - Justin and Lilian are in for a shock at the Easter Ball,
and Stella tries to discuss things with Pip.

--
CaroleT

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 17th to 22nd March 2024

<usvf7p$1ov3k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22194&group=uk.media.radio.archers#22194

From: johnashby20@yahoo.com (john ashby)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re:_Radio_Times/BBC_Credits_and_Spoilers_–_17th
_to_22nd_March_2024
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 18:21:45 +0000
 by: john ashby - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 18:21 UTC

On 14/03/2024 18:00, carolet wrote:
> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
> Cast    :
> Pip Archer    -    Daisy Badger
> Brian Aldridge    -    Charles Collingwood
> Lilian Bellamy    -    Sunny Ormonde
> Harrison Burns    -    James Cartwright
> Chris Carter    -    Wilf Scolding
> Alice Carter    -    Hollie Chapman
> Justin Elliot    -    Simon Williams
> George Grundy    -    Angus Stobie
> Tracy Horrobin    -    Susie Riddell
> Kate Madikane    -    Perdita Avery
> Stella Pryor    -    Lucy Speed
> Lynda Snell    -    Carole Boyd
> Oliver Sterling    -    Michael Cochrane
> Hannah Riley    -    Helen Longworth
> Robert Snell    -    Michael Bertenshaw
> Miranda Elliot    -    Lucy Fleming
>
> Writer    :    Tim Stimpson
> Director    :    Rosemary Watts
> Editor    :    Jeremy Howe

> Spoilers:
> Sunday 17th - Lynda is on a mission, while Kate turns detective.
> Featuring the first appearance of Michael Bertenshaw as Robert Snell,
> taking over from the late Graham Blockey
> Monday 18th - Tracy has a bone to pick, and Stella has a delicate
> problem on her hands.
> Tuesday 19th - One resident tries out a new hobby, and Brian takes the
> next step.
> Wednesday 20th - Justin makes Stella an interesting offer, and hare
> spotting is the order of the day at the rewilding.
> Thursday 21st - Confusion reigns when Hannah struggles to make a move,
> and the race to be cricket club chair takes a surprising turn.
> Friday 22nd - Justin and Lilian are in for a shock at the Easter Ball,
> and Stella tries to discuss things with Pip.

A Rewilding Ambridge story with neither Kirsty nor Rex in the cast.

john

Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers – 17th to 22nd March 2024

<ut7e1j$3m0g3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=22240&group=uk.media.radio.archers#22240

From: chris.mcmillan@ntlworld.com (Chris)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers
– 17th to 22nd March 2024
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 18:50:27 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:n1IgJe5BwILL7B2bJVAIfZ8ZxxE=
 by: Chris - Sun, 17 Mar 2024 18:50 UTC

carolet <carolet.umrat@gmail.com> wrote:
> Note that spoilers are included below the cast and crew.
>
> Cast :
> Pip Archer - Daisy Badger
> Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
> Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
> Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
> Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
> Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
> Justin Elliot - Simon Williams
> George Grundy - Angus Stobie
> Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
> Kate Madikane - Perdita Avery
> Stella Pryor - Lucy Speed
> Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
> Oliver Sterling - Michael Cochrane
> Hannah Riley - Helen Longworth
> Robert Snell - Michael Bertenshaw
> Miranda Elliot - Lucy Fleming
>
> Writer : Tim Stimpson
> Director : Rosemary Watts
> Editor : Jeremy Howe

> Spoilers:

> Monday 18th - Tracy has a bone to pick, and Stella has a delicate
> problem on her hands.

I don’t want to know I suspect

> Tuesday 19thBrian takes the
> next step.

No comment

> Wednesday 20th - Justin makes Stella an interesting offer,

I think I know the answer to this from his comment to Brine

and hare spotting is the order of the day at the rewilding.

Didn’t know hares were commonplace in the Midlands …

> Thursday 21st

and the race to be cricket club chair takes a surprising turn.

Or not as we have been led to believe from last week?

> Friday 22nd - Justin and Lilian are in for a shock at the Easter Ball,
> and Stella tries to discuss things with Pip.

Ending of one relationship as another begins?

Mrs McT