There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein. -- Red Smith

aus+uk / uk.media.tv.sf.drwho / Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

SubjectAuthor
* [Article] Ncuit Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewBlueshirt
+* Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewBlueshirt
> [...]
|`* Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewThe True Doctor
| +* Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewBlueshirt
| |+* Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewThe Doctor
| ||`* Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview%
| || `* Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewThe Doctor
| ||  `* Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview%
| ||   `* Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewThe Doctor
| ||    `- Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview%
| |`* Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewDaniel70
| | +- Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewThe Doctor
| | `* Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewBlueshirt
| |  `- Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewThe Doctor
| `- Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewThe Doctor
`- Re: [Article] Ncuit Gatwa : Rolling Stone InterviewThe Doctor

Pages:123
Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v0uige$23rm$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2421&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2421

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Subject: Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 23:16:30 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 1 May 2024 23:16 UTC

Fixed!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<VdSdnSr0kexjU6_7nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2423&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2423

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
From: pursent100@gmail.com (%)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 16:23:41 -0700
 by: % - Wed, 1 May 2024 23:23 UTC

The Doctor wrote:
> In article <orWdnTKbnPj7J6_7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@giganews.com>,
> % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>> https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/ncuti-gatwa-doctor-who-interview-1235005098/

>>> The Tone will be loud on all sides.
>>>
>> oh
>
> Fixed!

was re:tim

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v0umpc$12e4$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2425&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2425

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 00:29:32 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 2 May 2024 00:29 UTC

Timwit!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<YNudneQ7RdCZea_7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2428&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2428

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
From: pursent100@gmail.com (%)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 17:53:24 -0700
 by: % - Thu, 2 May 2024 00:53 UTC

The Doctor wrote:
> In article <VdSdnSr0kexjU6_7nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> % <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>> https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-features/ncuti-gatwa-doctor-who-interview-1235005098/

>> I’m not going

>>> Fixed!
>>>
>> was re:tim
>
> Timwit!

oh

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v0vd9v$3n6sg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2430&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2430

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 16:53:54 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Thu, 2 May 2024 06:53 UTC

Blueshirt wrote on 2/5/24 5:26 am:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>> On 30/04/2024 15:59, Blueshirt wrote:
>>> Blueshirt wrote:

<Snip>

>>> The first episode "Space Babies" features the control of
>>> reproductive rights and the welfare of the resulting
>>> children.
>>
>> What the fuck! Child grooming perverts!
>
> Never change. (I like a bit of entertainment with my tea and
> biscuits.)
>
> I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the episode.

Don't be ridiculous, Blueshirt, no need to wait, make up your mind *NOW* !!

It *WILL* be garbage!! See, no reason for me to chase up Disney+ now!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v0vsbb$15jh$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2431&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2431

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 11:10:35 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 2 May 2024 11:10 UTC

In article <v0vd9v$3n6sg$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>Blueshirt wrote on 2/5/24 5:26 am:
>> The True Doctor wrote:
>
><Snip>

>>> Child grooming perverts!
>>
>> Never change. (I like a bit of entertainment with my tea and
>> biscuits.)
>>
>> I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the episode.
>
>Don't be ridiculous, Blueshirt, no need to wait, make up your mind *NOW* !!
>
>It *WILL* be garbage!! See, no reason for me to chase up Disney+ now!! ;-P

<:-P

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<xn0olckob5w63uz001@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2435&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2435

From: blueshirt@eweka.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 17:06:24 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Thu, 2 May 2024 16:06 UTC

Daniel70 wrote:

> Blueshirt wrote on 2/5/24 5:26 am:
> > The True Doctor wrote:

> > > What the fuck! Child grooming perverts!
> >
> > Never change. (I like a bit of entertainment with my tea and
> > biscuits.)
> >
> > I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the episode.
>
> Don't be ridiculous, Blueshirt, no need to wait, make up your
> mind NOW !!

I know... waiting to see an episode of Doctor Who before judging
it does sound a bit revolutionary... but hey, I'm a rebel!
> It WILL be garbage!! See, no reason for me to chase up Disney+
> now!! ;-P

Don't be a tight arse, pay for a month's subscription to Disney+!

How can you contribute properly here if you don't get to see any
of the 2023/24 episodes? You'll only have Dave and Agamemnon's
reviews of the episodes to go by. Imagine how depressing
those episodes will sound then?!

Plus, there's only so much spelling here to be corrected! ;-)

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v114v6$29eb$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2436&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2436

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 22:43:51 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 2 May 2024 22:43 UTC

In article <xn0olckob5w63uz001@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
>Daniel70 wrote:
>
>> Blueshirt wrote on 2/5/24 5:26 am:

>> > Never change. (I like a bit of entertainment with my tea and
>> > biscuits.)
>> >
>> > I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the episode.
>>
>> Don't be ridiculous, Blueshirt, no need to wait, make up your
>> mind NOW !!
>
>I know... waiting to see an episode of Doctor Who before judging
>it does sound a bit revolutionary... but hey, I'm a rebel!
>
>> It WILL be garbage!! See, no reason for me to chase up Disney+
>> now!! ;-P
>
>Don't be a tight arse, pay for a month's subscription to Disney+!
>
>How can you contribute properly here if you don't get to see any
>of the 2023/24 episodes? You'll only have Dave and Agamemnon's
>reviews of the episodes to go by. Imagine how depressing
>those episodes will sound then?!
>
>Plus, there's only so much spelling here to be corrected! ;-)

AGA does first.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<GdDhvN+5czB@ATH>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2447&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2447

From: ATH@kruemel.org (Mickmane)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 10:49:00 +0200
 by: Mickmane - Sat, 4 May 2024 08:49 UTC

On 04.05.24, Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
> Mickmane wrote:

>> It never looked like a gun to me before!

> I don't think the sonic screwdriver has ever looked dangerous.
> Ever!!!

Even when the Doctor pretended it was one. :)

>> Only thing I don't like so far is the moustache.

> I like what I've seen of Ncuti so far. The moustache doesn't
> bother me.

> Now, if Ruby was the one with the moustache...

I think that wouldn't bother me at all.

Doctor + facial hair around mouth just looks wrong to me. Companions can
look how they like. :)

--

Mickmane

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v158ls$1huo$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2452&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2452

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 12:11:40 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 4 May 2024 12:11 UTC

In article <GdDhvN+5czB@ATH>, Mickmane <ATH@kruemel.org> wrote:
>On 04.05.24, Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
>> Mickmane wrote:

>>> It never looked like a gun to me before!
>
>> I don't think the sonic screwdriver has ever looked dangerous.
>> Ever!!!
>
>Even when the Doctor pretended it was one. :)
>
>>> Only thing I don't like so far is the moustache.
>
>> I like what I've seen of Ncuti so far. The moustache doesn't
>> bother me.
>
>> Now, if Ruby was the one with the moustache...
>
>I think that wouldn't bother me at all.
>
>Doctor + facial hair around mouth just looks wrong to me. Companions can
>look how they like. :)

IYIO

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<xn0olfhxl8wq78a003@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2462&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2462

From: blueshirt@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 19:44:19 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 4 May 2024 18:44 UTC

Mickmane wrote:

> On 04.05.24, Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
> > Mickmane wrote:
> >>
> >> It never looked like a gun to me before!
> >
> > I don't think the sonic screwdriver has ever looked
> > dangerous. Ever!!!
>
> Even when the Doctor pretended it was one. :)

No! It's just a plastic toy. Which is why it's regularly
changed, to sell merch. (Probably!)

Of course, shove like anything, shove it in to somebody's eye
and it can be a dangerous weapon... but the Doctor was never
going to do that.

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<xn0olfj7v8yg08z000@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2464&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2464

From: blueshirt@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 20:32:22 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 4 May 2024 19:32 UTC

Mickmane wrote:

> On 04.05.24, Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
> > Mickmane wrote:
> >>
> >> Only thing I don't like so far is the moustache.
> >
> > I like what I've seen of Ncuti so far. The moustache doesn't
> > bother me.
> >
> > Now, if Ruby was the one with the moustache...
>
> I think that wouldn't bother me at all.

A 19 year old girl with a moustache would bother me, and it
would probably look horrible too!

> Doctor + facial hair around mouth just looks wrong to me.

I never liked it when Matt Smith had the beard alright...
(Series 6)

> Companions can look how they like. :)

Like Jo Grant with that Dalek?! ;-)

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v16b8f$4pm$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2467&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2467

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 22:01:51 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 4 May 2024 22:01 UTC

In article <xn0olfj7v8yg08z000@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>Mickmane wrote:

>> > I like what I've seen of Ncuti so far. The moustache doesn't
>> > bother me.
>> >
>> > Now, if Ruby was the one with the moustache...
>>
>> I think that wouldn't bother me at all.
>
>A 19 year old girl with a moustache would bother me, and it
>would probably look horrible too!
>
>> Doctor + facial hair around mouth just looks wrong to me.
>
>I never liked it when Matt Smith had the beard alright...
>(Series 6)
>
>> Companions can look how they like. :)
>
>Like Jo Grant with that Dalek?! ;-)

LOL!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v16b7b$4pm$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2469&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2469

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 22:01:15 -0000 (UTC)

In article <xn0olfhxl8wq78a003@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>Mickmane wrote:

>> > I don't think the sonic screwdriver has ever looked
>> > dangerous. Ever!!!
>>
>> Even when the Doctor pretended it was one. :)
>
>No! It's just a plastic toy. Which is why it's regularly
>changed, to sell merch. (Probably!)
>
>Of course, shove like anything, shove it in to somebody's eye
>and it can be a dangerous weapon... but the Doctor was never
>going to do that.

What is sonics are being used for construction tools?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<xn0olg2zl981ijn001@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2472&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2472

From: blueshirt@eweka.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 01:14:55 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 5 May 2024 00:14 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <xn0olfhxl8wq78a003@post.eweka.nl>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > Mickmane wrote:

> >> Even when the Doctor pretended it was one. :)
> >
> > No! It's just a plastic toy. Which is why it's regularly
> > changed, to sell merch. (Probably!)
> >
> > Of course, like anything, shove it in to somebody's eye
> > and it can be a dangerous weapon... but the Doctor was
> > never going to do that.
>
> What is sonics are being used for construction tools?

I don't know what point you are making but if it is that the
sonic screwdriver's role in Doctor Who has changed over the
years, then yes it has!

In the classic series the sonic screwdriver was mainly used by
the Doctor to fix things or as a scientific instrument. It was
rarely held in a gun-like manner. However, in more recent
times the Doctor has often held the sonic screwdriver in gun
type poses and pointed it directly at aliens and other dangers.

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v16oi2$13lj$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2473&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2473

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 01:48:50 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 5 May 2024 01:48 UTC

In article <xn0olg2zl981ijn001@post.eweka.nl>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <xn0olfhxl8wq78a003@post.eweka.nl>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

>> > No! It's just a plastic toy. Which is why it's regularly
>> > changed, to sell merch. (Probably!)
>> >
>> > Of course, like anything, shove it in to somebody's eye
>> > and it can be a dangerous weapon... but the Doctor was
>> > never going to do that.
>>
>> What is sonics are being used for construction tools?
>
>I don't know what point you are making but if it is that the
>sonic screwdriver's role in Doctor Who has changed over the
>years, then yes it has!
>
>In the classic series the sonic screwdriver was mainly used by
>the Doctor to fix things or as a scientific instrument. It was
>rarely held in a gun-like manner. However, in more recent
>times the Doctor has often held the sonic screwdriver in gun
>type poses and pointed it directly at aliens and other dangers.

And in real life?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v17i3a$1p10u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2478&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2478

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 19:04:44 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Sun, 5 May 2024 09:04 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 5/5/24 11:48 am:
> In article <xn0olg2zl981ijn001@post.eweka.nl>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> What is sonics are being used for construction tools?
>>
>> I don't know what point you are making but if it is that the
>> sonic screwdriver's role in Doctor Who has changed over the
>> years, then yes it has!
>>
>> In the classic series the sonic screwdriver was mainly used by
>> the Doctor to fix things or as a scientific instrument. It was
>> rarely held in a gun-like manner. However, in more recent
>> times the Doctor has often held the sonic screwdriver in gun
>> type poses and pointed it directly at aliens and other dangers.
>
> And in real life?

In real life NO-ONE HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING WITH A SONIC SCREWDRIVER,
asswipe!!
--
Daniel

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v17qtt$be2$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2482&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2482

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 5 May 2024 11:35:25 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 5 May 2024 11:35 UTC

In article <v17i3a$1p10u$2@dont-email.me>,
Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote on 5/5/24 11:48 am:
>> In article <xn0olg2zl981ijn001@post.eweka.nl>,
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:

>>> I don't know what point you are making but if it is that the
>>> sonic screwdriver's role in Doctor Who has changed over the
>>> years, then yes it has!
>>>
>>> In the classic series the sonic screwdriver was mainly used by
>>> the Doctor to fix things or as a scientific instrument. It was
>>> rarely held in a gun-like manner. However, in more recent
>>> times the Doctor has often held the sonic screwdriver in gun
>>> type poses and pointed it directly at aliens and other dangers.
>>
>> And in real life?
>>
>In real life NO-ONE HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING WITH A SONIC SCREWDRIVER,
>a%e!!

Look up development , red-beard.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<GdPibyiLczB@ATH>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2533&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2533

From: ATH@kruemel.org (Mickmane)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 10:56:00 +0200
 by: Mickmane - Tue, 7 May 2024 08:56 UTC

On 07.05.24, Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> Mickmane wrote:

>>> I don't think the sonic screwdriver has ever looked
>>> dangerous. Ever!!!
>>
>> Even when the Doctor pretended it was one. :)

> No! It's just a plastic toy. Which is why it's regularly
> changed, to sell merch. (Probably!)

> Of course, shove like anything, shove it in to somebody's eye
> and it can be a dangerous weapon... but the Doctor was never
> going to do that.

I vaguely remember the Doctor holding it up threateningly, fooling
people into thinking it was a weapon.

--

Mickmane

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<GdPibYE5czB@ATH>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2534&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2534

From: ATH@kruemel.org (Mickmane)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 10:55:00 +0200
 by: Mickmane - Tue, 7 May 2024 08:55 UTC

On 07.05.24, Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> Mickmane wrote:

>>> I like what I've seen of Ncuti so far. The moustache doesn't
>>> bother me.
>>>
>>> Now, if Ruby was the one with the moustache...
>>
>> I think that wouldn't bother me at all.

> A 19 year old girl with a moustache would bother me, and it
> would probably look horrible too!

Who knows. :)

>> Doctor + facial hair around mouth just looks wrong to me.

> I never liked it when Matt Smith had the beard alright...
> (Series 6)

Oh, that 'Doctor' was just wrong all around. I don't even remember he
had a beard at some point.

>> Companions can look how they like. :)

> Like Jo Grant with that Dalek?! ;-)

That wasn't in the show.

--

Mickmane

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v1ddmj$uu8$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2549&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2549

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 14:26:27 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 7 May 2024 14:26 UTC

In article <GdPibYE5czB@ATH>, Mickmane <ATH@kruemel.org> wrote:
>On 07.05.24, Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> Mickmane wrote:

>>> I think that wouldn't bother me at all.
>
>> A 19 year old girl with a moustache would bother me, and it
>> would probably look horrible too!
>
>Who knows. :)
>
>>> Doctor + facial hair around mouth just looks wrong to me.
>
>> I never liked it when Matt Smith had the beard alright...
>> (Series 6)
>
>Oh, that 'Doctor' was just wrong all around. I don't even remember he
>had a beard at some point.
>
>>> Companions can look how they like. :)
>
>> Like Jo Grant with that Dalek?! ;-)
>
>That wasn't in the show.

You know.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v1ddng$uu8$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2550&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2550

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 14:26:56 -0000 (UTC)

In article <GdPibyiLczB@ATH>, Mickmane <ATH@kruemel.org> wrote:
>On 07.05.24, Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> Mickmane wrote:

>>> Even when the Doctor pretended it was one. :)
>
>> No! It's just a plastic toy. Which is why it's regularly
>> changed, to sell merch. (Probably!)
>
>> Of course, shove like anything, shove it in to somebody's eye
>> and it can be a dangerous weapon... but the Doctor was never
>> going to do that.
>
>I vaguely remember the Doctor holding it up threateningly, fooling
>people into thinking it was a weapon.

What about a jelly baby?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism ;

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<xn0olkzan1hvze005@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2579&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2579

From: blueshirt@eweka.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 16:38:01 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 8 May 2024 15:38 UTC

Mickmane wrote:

> On 07.05.24, Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > Mickmane wrote:

> >> Even when the Doctor pretended it was one. :)
>
> > No! It's just a plastic toy. Which is why it's regularly
> > changed, to sell merch. (Probably!)
> >
> > Of course, shove like anything, shove it in to somebody's eye
> > and it can be a dangerous weapon... but the Doctor was never
> > going to do that.
>
> I vaguely remember the Doctor holding it up threateningly,
> fooling people into thinking it was a weapon.

That is pretty much what the Doctor has done in more recent
times alright. In the classic era of the show it was rarely used
like that and the sonic screwdriver was used more as a tool for
the Doctor to get out of a situation easily.

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<v1g7s1$21te$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2580&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2580

From: mike@xenocyte.com (The Last Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 16:05:21 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:rWtKzbty3ZQgdNIZYhIsw0/g1PQ=
 by: The Last Doctor - Wed, 8 May 2024 16:05 UTC

Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
> Mickmane wrote:

>>> No! It's just a plastic toy. Which is why it's regularly
>>> changed, to sell merch. (Probably!)
>>>
>>> Of course, shove like anything, shove it in to somebody's eye
>>> and it can be a dangerous weapon... but the Doctor was never
>>> going to do that.
>>
>> I vaguely remember the Doctor holding it up threateningly,
>> fooling people into thinking it was a weapon.
>
> That is pretty much what the Doctor has done in more recent
> times alright. In the classic era of the show it was rarely used
> like that and the sonic screwdriver was used more as a tool for
> the Doctor to get out of a situation easily.

To be fair, the Doctor has also threatened the Daleks with a Jammy Dodger
biscuit, and Slitheen with a banana, so he has form with the inappropriate
use of items as weaponry.

“They’re SCREWDRIVERS! What are you going to do, assemble a cabinet at
them?” - The Warrior

--
“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor

Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview

<xn0oll1og4nqa1002@post.eweka.nl>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2581&group=uk.media.tv.sf.drwho#2581

From: blueshirt@eweka.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 18:06:01 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 8 May 2024 17:06 UTC

The Last Doctor wrote:

> Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
> > Mickmane wrote:
> >>
> >> I vaguely remember the Doctor holding it up threateningly,
> >> fooling people into thinking it was a weapon.
> >
> > That is pretty much what the Doctor has done in more recent
> > times alright. In the classic era of the show it was rarely
> > used like that and the sonic screwdriver was used more as a
> > tool for the Doctor to get out of a situation easily.
>
> To be fair, the Doctor has also threatened the Daleks with a
> Jammy Dodger biscuit, and Slitheen with a banana, so he has
> form with the inappropriate use of items as weaponry.

A banana in the wrong hands can be very dangerous!!!

> “They’re SCREWDRIVERS! What are you going to do, assemble a
> cabinet at them?” - The Warrior

That should be War Doctor I assume?

aus+uk / uk.media.tv.sf.drwho / Re: [Article] Ncuti Gatwa : Rolling Stone Interview