From: mark@invalid.com (Mark Carver)
Newsgroups: uk.telecom
Subject: Gigaset SL400 DECT Phone to give away
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:32:36 +0000
 by: Mark Carver - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:32 UTC

It's been in the loft for five years, barely used, in its original
carton, with base station and charging bay.

Tried to sell it, no one is interested.

First person to email me, can have it for just the price of their choice
of shipping method. Item itself FOC

Combine my first and last names into one word, remove the r at the end,
and add on @gmail.com