From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Thank fuck for SBS world news (balanced coverage)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 00:41:44 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.tv
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 22:41 UTC

Fascinating to watch those broadcasters from other countries
aren't kissing Israel's arse, like Albanese.

Re: Thank fuck for SBS world news (balanced coverage)

<CqidncwWobrqcrD4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=246&group=aus.tv#246

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.tv,alt.france,nl.politiek,uk.legal
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 02:20:39 +0000
 by: dolf - Tue, 17 Oct 2023 02:20 UTC

Stop being a Klootzak...

The problem is that Al Jazeera (Arabic: الجزيرة, lit. 'The Peninsula') like
the Galipolli peninsula is prone to #232 - MYTHICAL ANALOGIES as a Qatari
state-owned Arabic-language international news television network. It is
based in Doha and operated by the Al Jazeera Media Network.

The patent holding is a "private foundation for public benefit" under
Qatari law. Under this organizational structure, the parent receives
funding from the Qatari government while maintaining nominal editorial
independence.

SBS world news must in the circumstance clearly stipulate that the news
agency may engage in #232 - propagandist narratives that are not associated
with #322 - democratic values by which the broadcaster is otherwise duty
bound as an obligating norm.

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: Thank fuck for SBS world news (balanced coverage)

<kp6d7qF97jU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=247&group=aus.tv#247

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.tv,alt.france,nl.politiek,uk.legal
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 13:26:50 +1000
 by: dolf - Tue, 17 Oct 2023 03:26 UTC

NOMEN NESCIO <NOBODY@DIZUM.COM> @ 0941 HOURS ON 17 OCTOBER 2023: "THANK
F@CK FOR SBS WORLD NEWS (BALANCED COVERAGE):

    #37 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 17 OCTOBER 2023 as [#2, #10, #5, #6,
#4, #10] /
    #111 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 17 OCTOBER 2023 as [#6, #30, #10, #5,
#6, #4, #10, #40] /
#650 as [#5, #10, #5, #6, #4, #10, #10, #600] = Yᵉhûwdîy (H3064):
{UMBRA: #35 % #41 = #35} 1) *JEW*;

#650 as [#300, #100, #200, #10, #40] = sheqer (H8267): {UMBRA: #600 %
#41 = #26} 1) lie, deception, disappointment, falsehood; 1a) deception
(what deceives or disappoints or betrays one); 1b) deceit, fraud, wrong;
1b1) fraudulently, wrongfully (as adverb); 1c) *FALSEHOOD* (*INJURIOUS*
*IN* *TESTIMONY*); 1c1) testify falsehood, false oath, swear falsely;
1d) falsity (of false or self-deceived prophets); 1e) lie, falsehood (in
general); 1e1) false tongue; 1f) in vain;

DOLF @ 1320 HOURS ON 17 OCTOBER 2023: "Stop being a Klootzak...

The problem is that #650 - AL JAZEERA (Arabic: الجزيرة, lit. 'The
Peninsula') like the Gallipoli peninsula is prone to #232 - MYTHICAL
ANALOGIES as a Qatari state-owned Arabic-language international news
television network. It is based in Doha and operated by the Al Jazeera
Media Network.

The patent holding is a "private foundation for public benefit" under
Qatari law. Under this organizational structure, the parent receives
funding from the Qatari government while maintaining nominal editorial
independence.

SBS WORLD NEWS must in the circumstance clearly stipulate that the
foreign news agency may engage in #232 - PROPAGANDIST NARRATIVES that
are not associated with #322 - DEMOCRATIC VALUES by which the
broadcaster is otherwise duty bound as an obligating norm."

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/One%20Love%20And%20Heart.pdf>

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
> Fascinating to watch those broadcasters from other countries
> aren't kissing Israel's arse, like Albanese.

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3
library.
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Thank fuck for SBS world news (balanced coverage)

<9853jipe3g9bmcce5bhsd9do47lpbn5bgj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=248&group=aus.tv#248

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.tv
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 07:52:12 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 20:52 UTC

On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 00:41:44 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
<nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>Fascinating to watch those broadcasters from other countries
>aren't kissing Israel's arse, like Albanese.

Albanese is putting the "show" on for Joe Biden and Rishi Sunak.
Reality is he is removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving
towards that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong
support for the "Arab lobby".
--
Petzl
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.

Re: Thank fuck for SBS world news (balanced coverage)

<op.2c286cu2byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=249&group=aus.tv#249

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.tv
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:02:26 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 01:02 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 07:52:12 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 00:41:44 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
> <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>> Fascinating to watch those broadcasters from other countries
>> aren't kissing Israel's arse, like Albanese.
>>
> Albanese is putting the "show" on for Joe Biden and Rishi Sunak.
> Reality is he is removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving
> towards that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong
> support for the "Arab lobby".

You are completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

Pity about ANKAS