From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket
Subject: Another Example of the EVIL CIA MI6 NSA FBI psychopathic bastards
REMOTELY READING and PROGRAMMING human brains
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 13:19:33 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 19 May 2023 20:19 UTC

Back in 2015, when "I merely privately thought" that Danielle J Ryan, a
journalist in Ireland "looked better in her PREVIOUS twitter profile
picture", the EVIL Shadow US Govt psychopaths "REMOTELY READ my private
thoughts" and then "REMOTELY READ Danielle's twitter password from her
brain" and then REMOTELY accessed her Computer and CHANGED her PROFILE
PICTURE to the "PREVIOUS" one.

Ms Danielle Ryan EXPRESSED SURPRISE and tweeted this the NEXT DAY that
she had NO idea HOW and WHO CHANGED her twitter bio picture to the
PREVIOUS one.

Danielle Ryan ‏@DanielleRyanJ Sep 16, 2015

When I got home today, my Twitter bio picture had been changed and I
didn't do it. If I was paranoid...

This is the picture I thought, Danielle was hot and which the EVIL CIA
NSA MI6 Psychopaths put it back on Danielle Ryan's twitter bio "WITHOUT
her CONSENT".

Danielle Ryan - Ireland Journalist
https://imgbox.com/mrKqNZ2h

1b) When I "wondered in my mind" IF Danielle has a boyfriend, the EVIL
CIA NSA MI6 Psychopaths "READ my private thoughts in America", and "READ
Danielle's PRIVATE THOUGHTS in Ireland" and then PROGRAMMED her BRAIN to
tweet, "I have been living like a NUN for a while".

I forgot to SAVE that tweet.

IF ANY of you think it would be impossible for the CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS
ASIO Psychopaths to REMOTELY READ passwords and pin codes from HUMAN
BRAINS, then here is the "PROOF".

Nita Farahany, Duke Professor of Neurorights - PASSWORDS, Pincodes can
be REMOTELY READ from human brains
https://imgbox.com/bugGQX9E

Hackable humans at WEF: ‘We can decode faces in your mind, your PIN
number to your bank account’
https://sociable.co/government-and-policy/hackable-humans-wef-decode-mind-pin-number-bank-account/