Bipolar, adj.: Refers to someone who has homes in Nome, Alaska, and Buffalo, New York.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

SubjectAuthor
* A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDSRobert Henderson
`* A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
[...]
             `* A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIESRobert Henderson
              `- A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDSFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

<e2db780c-13e8-487e-91f7-8e078beb2a31n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26624&group=uk.sport.cricket#26624

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 01:59:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS
n PUSSIES
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 25 May 2023 08:59 UTC

On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 4:00:32 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES
>
> At the current rate of western white men coming out as gays, trans and the
> other 100+ confused genders Western Whites CREATED out of their
> PERVERSIONS and DECADENCE, there WON'T be a straight white man left in a
> couple of decades.
>

> WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS
> their entire existence.
>
> But the american whites "cunningly programmed" everybody to THINK that
> America is "home of the brave".
>

> The proof is in the pudding.
>

> 1) You ask a white man to fight their opponents with "exactly the same
> weapons" and you will see whites "wetting their panties" and running and
> hiding behind their whore moms and cry "I don't wanna die, please don't
> kill me".
>

> 2) White Christian America DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to fight Japan in
> conventional war which is why they "NUKED Japan TWICE".
>

> 3) RACIST White Christian America DID NOT NUKE Germany even once",
> "because GERMANS are WHITE CHRISTIANS."
>

> 4) White Christian America DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to fight a war with
> RUSSIA because RUSSIA HAD NUKES.
>

> 5) White Christian America with SUPERIOR WEAPONS fights wars ONLY with
> "PUNY POWERLESS COUNTRIES" like Iraq, Somalia, Granada, Yugoslavia, Libya
> Afghanistan who don't have nukes and don't have good enough weapons to
> fight USA.
>

> 6) White Christian America does NOT HAVE THE BALLS to Fight China in a
> war because CHINA HAS NUKES.
>

> 7) If you offer a hand of friendship, bible thumping whites will smile,
> shake hands and BACKSTAB YOU when you turn back, KILL you and STEAL your
> wealth and land.
>

> 8) On the other hand, if YOU PUT A GUN to a White man's head, "it" will
> "WET ITS -PANTIES- AND BEG YOU FOR MERCY".
>

> 9) Western White Women are BREEDING a RACE of COWARD FILTHY EVIL VIRUS and
> DESTROYING the beautiful planet and human species.
>

> 10) FACT:
>
> USA "never fought a war" with ANY country with "equal weapons or nukes"
> in its "ENTIRE EXISTENCE", because USA is a "Nation of COWARDS and
> PUSSIES".
>

> 11) WHITES FEAR "DEATH" like NO OTHER RACE on the planet.
>

> 12) Whites were NEVER BRAVE in reality, it is just a "PERCEPTION created
> in their minds and the rest of the humans' minds by the INFINITELY
> CUNNING DECEPTIVE whites".

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer mournfully contemplates his dark Dravidian heritage ... RH

Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

<u4nsiu$3h7m9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26627&group=uk.sport.cricket#26627

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
n PUSSIES
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 07:50:04 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 25 May 2023 14:50 UTC

On 5/25/2023 1:59 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 4:00:32 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES
>>
>> At the current rate of western white men coming out as gays, trans and the
>> other 100+ confused genders Western Whites CREATED out of their
>> PERVERSIONS and DECADENCE, there WON'T be a straight white man left in a
>> couple of decades.
>>

>> WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS
>> their entire existence.
>>
>> But the american whites "cunningly programmed" everybody to THINK that
>> America is "home of the brave".
>>

>> The proof is in the pudding.
>>

>> 1) You ask a white man to fight their opponents with "exactly the same
>> weapons" and you will see whites "wetting their panties" and running and
>> hiding behind their whore moms and cry "I don't wanna die, please don't
>> kill me".
>>

>> 2) White Christian America DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to fight Japan in
>> conventional war which is why they "NUKED Japan TWICE".
>>

>> 3) RACIST White Christian America DID NOT NUKE Germany even once",
>> "because GERMANS are WHITE CHRISTIANS."
>>

>> 4) White Christian America DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS to fight a war with
>> RUSSIA because RUSSIA HAD NUKES.
>>

>> 5) White Christian America with SUPERIOR WEAPONS fights wars ONLY with
>> "PUNY POWERLESS COUNTRIES" like Iraq, Somalia, Granada, Yugoslavia, Libya
>> Afghanistan who don't have nukes and don't have good enough weapons to
>> fight USA.
>>

>> 6) White Christian America does NOT HAVE THE BALLS to Fight China in a
>> war because CHINA HAS NUKES.
>>

>> 7) If you offer a hand of friendship, bible thumping whites will smile,
>> shake hands and BACKSTAB YOU when you turn back, KILL you and STEAL your
>> wealth and land.
>>

>> 8) On the other hand, if YOU PUT A GUN to a White man's head, "it" will
>> "WET ITS -PANTIES- AND BEG YOU FOR MERCY".
>>

>> 9) Western White Women are BREEDING a RACE of COWARD FILTHY EVIL VIRUS and
>> DESTROYING the beautiful planet and human species.
>>

>> 10) FACT:
>>
>> USA "never fought a war" with ANY country with "equal weapons or nukes"
>> in its "ENTIRE EXISTENCE", because USA is a "Nation of COWARDS and
>> PUSSIES".
>>

>> 11) WHITES FEAR "DEATH" like NO OTHER RACE on the planet.
>>

>> 12) Whites were NEVER BRAVE in reality, it is just a "PERCEPTION created
>> in their minds and the rest of the humans' minds by the INFINITELY
>> CUNNING DECEPTIVE whites".
>

> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer mournfully contemplates his dark Dravidian heritage ... RH

Western Whites SPENT HUNDREDS of billions of dollars to TURN their UGLY
PALE SKINNED bodies into WELL TANNNED BROWN/DARK BODIES and also lie
down in beaches to get BROWN TAN.

Most of the white women PREFER "tall dark handsome" husbands and boy
friends, NOT pale skinned men which itself is an OXYMORON today, at the
current rate of white men TRANSING into 100+ confused genders they
CREATED out of their filthy SEXUAL PERVERSIONS, ADDICTION to sucking
human, animal, rubber and metal cocks, and DECADENCE.

Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

<77e6fa29-5d5f-4764-9d30-b2f0388b14c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26633&group=uk.sport.cricket#26633

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 01:11:34 -0700 (PDT)
n PUSSIES
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 26 May 2023 08:11 UTC

On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 3:50:09 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> >> PUSSIES".
> >>

> >> 11) WHITES FEAR "DEATH" like NO OTHER RACE on the planet.
> >>

> >> 12) Whites were NEVER BRAVE in reality, it is just a "PERCEPTION created
> >> in their minds and the rest of the humans' minds by the INFINITELY
> >> CUNNING DECEPTIVE whites".
> >

> > FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer mournfully contemplates his dark Dravidian heritage ... RH
> >
> Western Whites SPENT HUNDREDS of billions of dollars to TURN their UGLY
> PALE SKINNED bodies into WELL TANNNED BROWN/DARK BODIES and also lie
> down in beaches to get BROWN TAN.
>

> Most of the white women PREFER "tall dark handsome" husbands and boy
> friends, NOT pale skinned men which itself is an OXYMORON today, at the
> current rate of white men TRANSING into 100+ confused genders they
> CREATED out of their filthy SEXUAL PERVERSIONS, ADDICTION to sucking
> human, animal, rubber and metal cocks, and DECADENCE.

But...but you live on the subcontinent where there is a huge lack of females ....RH

Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

<u4q5qu$3vc6d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26635&group=uk.sport.cricket#26635

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
n PUSSIES
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 04:40:11 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 26 May 2023 11:40 UTC

On 5/26/2023 1:11 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 3:50:09 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer mournfully contemplates his dark Dravidian heritage ... RH
>>>
>> Western Whites SPENT HUNDREDS of billions of dollars to TURN their UGLY
>> PALE SKINNED bodies into WELL TANNNED BROWN/DARK BODIES and also lie
>> down in beaches to get BROWN TAN.
>>

>> Most of the white women PREFER "tall dark handsome" husbands and boy
>> friends, NOT pale skinned men which itself is an OXYMORON today, at the
>> current rate of white men TRANSING into 100+ confused genders they
>> CREATED out of their filthy SEXUAL PERVERSIONS, ADDICTION to sucking
>> human, animal, rubber and metal cocks, and DECADENCE.
>

> But...but you live on the subcontinent where there is a huge lack of females ....RH

Your "emotions" are NOT facts.

Besides western white women will SUCK Russian, Indian and Chinese dicks
and SPREAD their LEGS for procreation anyway since "western men" which
is an OXYMORON to begin with are TRANSING into 100+ confused genders
they ARTIFICIALLY CREATED out of their mental perversions, sickness and
decadence.

When I "privately thought" in 2013 that Western White Race DOESN'T HAVE
the balls to FIGHT the EVIL Shadow US Govt and hence I should SPREAD MY
"BRAVERY GENE" in the COWARD WHITE RACE for example Jennifer Aniston,
the CIA NSA perverted psychopathic pussies "READ MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS"
and projected the IMAGE of Sandra Bullock into my BRAIN in REM SLEEP, to
INFORM ME that Jennifer Aniston was in a relationship but Sandra Bullock
was available and single at that time, to IMPREGNATE her and SPREAD MY
"BRAVERY GENE" in Western White Race.

A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/5YYq6QlQ0PI/m/cb_SR32SAAAJ

What Are the 72 Other Genders in Western White RACE
https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_72_other_genders/article.htm

In another twenty years ALL Western White SPECIES/ORGANISMS will LOOK
LIKE THIS and ALL of them will SUCK COCKS which is what they are BORN TO
DO and WHAT THEY LOVE.

Western Whites just LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE to SUCK HUMAN and
ANIMAL COCKS regardless of their GENDERS and AGE.

Sam Brinton DRAG QUEENS
https://imgbox.com/ePXPloZ9

Sam Brinton and Levine
https://imgbox.com/ic1JHUFx

Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

<26d5afd5-278a-4acf-9edd-fa4e34bec1a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26655&group=uk.sport.cricket#26655

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 01:30:33 -0700 (PDT)
n PUSSIES
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 29 May 2023 08:30 UTC

On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 12:42:36 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 5/26/2023 1:11 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> Western Whites SPENT HUNDREDS of billions of dollars to TURN their UGLY
> >> PALE SKINNED bodies into WELL TANNNED BROWN/DARK BODIES and also lie
> >> down in beaches to get BROWN TAN.
> >>

> >> Most of the white women PREFER "tall dark handsome" husbands and boy
> >> friends, NOT pale skinned men which itself is an OXYMORON today, at the
> >> current rate of white men TRANSING into 100+ confused genders they
> >> CREATED out of their filthy SEXUAL PERVERSIONS, ADDICTION to sucking
> >> human, animal, rubber and metal cocks, and DECADENCE.
> >

> > But...but you live on the subcontinent where there is a huge lack of females ....RH
> Your "emotions" are NOT facts.
>

> Besides western white women will SUCK Russian, Indian and Chinese dicks
> and SPREAD their LEGS for procreation anyway since "western men" which
> is an OXYMORON to begin with are TRANSING into 100+ confused genders
> they ARTIFICIALLY CREATED out of their mental perversions, sickness and
> decadence.
>

> When I "privately thought" in 2013 that Western White Race DOESN'T HAVE
> the balls to FIGHT the EVIL Shadow US Govt and hence I should SPREAD MY
> "BRAVERY GENE" in the COWARD WHITE RACE for example Jennifer Aniston,
> the CIA NSA perverted psychopathic pussies "READ MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS"
> and projected the IMAGE of Sandra Bullock into my BRAIN in REM SLEEP, to
> INFORM ME that Jennifer Aniston was in a relationship but Sandra Bullock
> was available and single at that time, to IMPREGNATE her and SPREAD MY
> "BRAVERY GENE" in Western White Race.
> A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES
> https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/5YYq6QlQ0PI/m/cb_SR32SAAAJ
>

> What Are the 72 Other Genders in Western White RACE
> https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_72_other_genders/article.htm
>

> In another twenty years ALL Western White SPECIES/ORGANISMS will LOOK
> LIKE THIS and ALL of them will SUCK COCKS which is what they are BORN TO
> DO and WHAT THEY LOVE.
>
> Western Whites just LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE to SUCK HUMAN and
> ANIMAL COCKS regardless of their GENDERS and AGE.
>

> Sam Brinton DRAG QUEENS
> https://imgbox.com/ePXPloZ9
>

> Sam Brinton and Levine
> https://imgbox.com/ic1JHUFx

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer runs away..... RH

Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

<u52158$1cojv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26658&group=uk.sport.cricket#26658

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
n PUSSIES
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 04:09:24 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 29 May 2023 11:09 UTC

On 5/29/2023 1:30 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 12:42:36 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> But...but you live on the subcontinent where there is a huge lack of females ....RH
>> Your "emotions" are NOT facts.
>>

>> Besides western white women will SUCK Russian, Indian and Chinese dicks
>> and SPREAD their LEGS for procreation anyway since "western men" which
>> is an OXYMORON to begin with are TRANSING into 100+ confused genders
>> they ARTIFICIALLY CREATED out of their mental perversions, sickness and
>> decadence.
>>

>> When I "privately thought" in 2013 that Western White Race DOESN'T HAVE
>> the balls to FIGHT the EVIL Shadow US Govt and hence I should SPREAD MY
>> "BRAVERY GENE" in the COWARD WHITE RACE for example Jennifer Aniston,
>> the CIA NSA perverted psychopathic pussies "READ MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS"
>> and projected the IMAGE of Sandra Bullock into my BRAIN in REM SLEEP, to
>> INFORM ME that Jennifer Aniston was in a relationship but Sandra Bullock
>> was available and single at that time, to IMPREGNATE her and SPREAD MY
>> "BRAVERY GENE" in Western White Race.
>> A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES
>> https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/5YYq6QlQ0PI/m/cb_SR32SAAAJ
>>

>> What Are the 72 Other Genders in Western White RACE
>> https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_72_other_genders/article.htm
>>

>> In another twenty years ALL Western White SPECIES/ORGANISMS will LOOK
>> LIKE THIS and ALL of them will SUCK COCKS which is what they are BORN TO
>> DO and WHAT THEY LOVE.
>>
>> Western Whites just LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE to SUCK HUMAN and
>> ANIMAL COCKS regardless of their GENDERS and AGE.
>>

>> Sam Brinton DRAG QUEENS
>> https://imgbox.com/ePXPloZ9
>>

>> Sam Brinton and Levine
>> https://imgbox.com/ic1JHUFx
>
> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer runs away..... RH

Of course I will RUN AWAY from the perverted, confused gendered, cross
dressing, wacko, weirdo westerners and NEVER LOOK BACK.

It is SO fucking DISGUSTING just to even look at the 72+ CONFUSED
GENDERED westerners who CREATED out of their MENTAL PERVERSIONS,
SICKNESS and DECADENCE.

The remaining good white men are NOT doing anything to STOP the
PERVERTED INSANITY in their race and STOP the DESTRUCTION of human species.

All the SANE WHITE MEN left -> WAKE UP and DO SOMETHING and FORCIBLY
CIVILIZE the perverted whites.

It is a FIGHT for HUMAN SPECIES and "SANITY".

STOP thinking in terms of liberalism, conservatism etc and DO WHAT'S RIGHT.

State Changing kids genders in schools WITHOUT parents permissions is
NOT LIBERALISM or PROGRESS.

It means the EVIL STATE has MORE RIGHTS on your kids than you as parents.

Likewise, ARTIFICIALLY CREATING 72+ genders in human species is NOT
LIBERALISM.

It is called, SELLING PERVERSIONS as LIBERALISM and normalizing it.

Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

<ae7cea47-871e-4fab-993c-76e206691857n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26664&group=uk.sport.cricket#26664

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 02:35:49 -0700 (PDT)
n PUSSIES
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 30 May 2023 09:35 UTC

On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 12:11:26 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 5/29/2023 1:30 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> Your "emotions" are NOT facts.
> >>

> >> Besides western white women will SUCK Russian, Indian and Chinese dicks
> >> and SPREAD their LEGS for procreation anyway since "western men" which
> >> is an OXYMORON to begin with are TRANSING into 100+ confused genders
> >> they ARTIFICIALLY CREATED out of their mental perversions, sickness and
> >> decadence.
> >>

> >> When I "privately thought" in 2013 that Western White Race DOESN'T HAVE
> >> the balls to FIGHT the EVIL Shadow US Govt and hence I should SPREAD MY
> >> "BRAVERY GENE" in the COWARD WHITE RACE for example Jennifer Aniston,
> >> the CIA NSA perverted psychopathic pussies "READ MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS"
> >> and projected the IMAGE of Sandra Bullock into my BRAIN in REM SLEEP, to
> >> INFORM ME that Jennifer Aniston was in a relationship but Sandra Bullock
> >> was available and single at that time, to IMPREGNATE her and SPREAD MY
> >> "BRAVERY GENE" in Western White Race.
> >> A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES
> >> https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/5YYq6QlQ0PI/m/cb_SR32SAAAJ
> >>

> >> What Are the 72 Other Genders in Western White RACE
> >> https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_72_other_genders/article.htm
> >>

> >> In another twenty years ALL Western White SPECIES/ORGANISMS will LOOK
> >> LIKE THIS and ALL of them will SUCK COCKS which is what they are BORN TO
> >> DO and WHAT THEY LOVE.
> >>
> >> Western Whites just LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE to SUCK HUMAN and
> >> ANIMAL COCKS regardless of their GENDERS and AGE.
> >>

> >> Sam Brinton DRAG QUEENS
> >> https://imgbox.com/ePXPloZ9
> >>

> >> Sam Brinton and Levine
> >> https://imgbox.com/ic1JHUFx
> >
> > FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer runs away..... RH
> Of course I will RUN AWAY from the perverted, confused gendered, cross
> dressing, wacko, weirdo westerners and NEVER LOOK BACK.
>
> It is SO fucking DISGUSTING just to even look at the 72+ CONFUSED
> GENDERED westerners who CREATED out of their MENTAL PERVERSIONS,
> SICKNESS and DECADENCE.
>

> The remaining good white men are NOT doing anything to STOP the
> PERVERTED INSANITY in their race and STOP the DESTRUCTION of human species.
>
> All the SANE WHITE MEN left -> WAKE UP and DO SOMETHING and FORCIBLY
> CIVILIZE the perverted whites.
>
> It is a FIGHT for HUMAN SPECIES and "SANITY".
>
> STOP thinking in terms of liberalism, conservatism etc and DO WHAT'S RIGHT.
>
> State Changing kids genders in schools WITHOUT parents permissions is
> NOT LIBERALISM or PROGRESS.
>
> It means the EVIL STATE has MORE RIGHTS on your kids than you as parents.
>
> Likewise, ARTIFICIALLY CREATING 72+ genders in human species is NOT
> LIBERALISM.
>
> It is called, SELLING PERVERSIONS as LIBERALISM and normalizing it.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES

<u556rk$21i4b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26666&group=uk.sport.cricket#26666

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
n PUSSIES
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 09:05:07 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 30 May 2023 16:05 UTC

<u56pdj$2arh4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26675&group=uk.sport.cricket#26675

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
n PUSSIES
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 23:28:02 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 31 May 2023 06:28 UTC

<2ff90bcc-148c-4dd1-9dbf-0c1361cb75d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26677&group=uk.sport.cricket#26677

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 00:37:17 -0700 (PDT)
n PUSSIES
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 31 May 2023 07:37 UTC

<u57627$2cbr3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26682&group=uk.sport.cricket#26682

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
n PUSSIES
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 03:03:50 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 31 May 2023 10:03 UTC

<f4408906-0f7c-4b8a-b46c-d55d153ed584n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26683&group=uk.sport.cricket#26683

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 03:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
n PUSSIES
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 31 May 2023 10:40 UTC

<u57k7b$2dr7u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26685&group=uk.sport.cricket#26685

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
n PUSSIES
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 07:05:30 -0700
<u57627$2cbr3$1@dont-email.me>
<f4408906-0f7c-4b8a-b46c-d55d153ed584n@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 31 May 2023 14:05 UTC

<1b15aa8c-0915-4912-b30a-08223cadb3c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26686&group=uk.sport.cricket#26686

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 07:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
n PUSSIES
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 31 May 2023 14:42 UTC

<u59bk1$2n89r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26690&group=uk.sport.cricket#26690

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
n PUSSIES
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 22:50:56 -0700
<u57627$2cbr3$1@dont-email.me>
<f4408906-0f7c-4b8a-b46c-d55d153ed584n@googlegroups.com>
<u57k7b$2dr7u$1@dont-email.me>
<1b15aa8c-0915-4912-b30a-08223cadb3c7n@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 05:50 UTC

<eb4fc867-c5b2-413e-a533-bb24a2d40a6cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26692&group=uk.sport.cricket#26692

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 03:12:46 -0700 (PDT)
References: <17621c511fb59b04$5371$218569$44d354de@news.thundernews.com> <e2db780c-13e8-487e-91f7-8e078beb2a31n@googlegroups.com> <u4nsiu$3h7m9$1@dont-email.me> <77e6fa29-5d5f-4764-9d30-b2f0388b14c0n@googlegroups.com> <u4q5qu$3vc6d$1@dont-email.me> <26d5afd5-278a-4acf-9edd-fa4e34bec1a7n@googlegroups.com> <u52158$1cojv$1@dont-email.me> <ae7cea47-871e-4fab-993c-76e206691857n@googlegroups.com> <u56pdj$2arh4$1@dont-email.me> <2ff90bcc-148c-4dd1-9dbf-0c1361cb75d0n@googlegroups.com> <u57627$2cbr3$1@dont-email.me> <f4408906-0f7c-4b8a-b46c-d55d153ed584n@googlegroups.com> <u57k7b$2dr7u$1@dont-email.me> <1b15aa8c-0915-4912-b30a-08223cadb3c7n@googlegroups.com> <u59bk1$2n89r$1@dont-email.me>
Subject: Re: A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 10:12 UTC

<u5aeih$2quk6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26694&group=uk.sport.cricket#26694

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
n PUSSIES
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 08:47:29 -0700
<u57627$2cbr3$1@dont-email.me>
<f4408906-0f7c-4b8a-b46c-d55d153ed584n@googlegroups.com>
<u57k7b$2dr7u$1@dont-email.me>
<1b15aa8c-0915-4912-b30a-08223cadb3c7n@googlegroups.com>
<u59bk1$2n89r$1@dont-email.me>
<eb4fc867-c5b2-413e-a533-bb24a2d40a6cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 15:47 UTC