Halley's Comet: It came, we saw, we drank.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History - KILL EVERY EVIL US Govt THIEF and SAVE THE WORLD

SubjectAuthor
* U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History -Robert Henderson
+- U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History -drye...@gmail.com
+- U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History -FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`- U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History -FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Re: U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History - KILL EVERY EVIL US Govt THIEF and SAVE THE WORLD

<4da0045e-ad93-4a85-b987-e5b29c37203fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26710&group=uk.sport.cricket#26710

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 04:03:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History -
KILL EVERY EVIL US Govt THIEF and SAVE THE WORLD
From: anywhere156@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 11:03 UTC

On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 7:28:52 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> developed,” and in which “human relations were more egalitarian than in
> Europe.”
>
> The European lust for wealth and dominance, however, led to mass death and
> destruction.
>
> Characteristic was the Pequot War in Massachusetts of 1636-1637 where,
> Smith notes, the Puritan settlers recruited Native allies and formed the
> first ranger forces to engage in “wilderness warfare,” where “colonial
> officials began paying bounties for the scalps of Native men, women and
> children.”
>
> About 6,000 Wampanoag, Narragansett and Nipmuck were killed, and New
> England’s Indigenous population declined from at least 70,000 in 1600 to
> 12,000 by the end of the 1600s.
>
> African American Holocaust
>
> The decline of the Indigenous population in the Western Hemisphere forced
> the European colonizers of North America to begin importing captive people
> from Africa to labor for them.
>
> Smith estimates that approximately 25 million Africans were originally
> captured, and 12.5 million of them died between capture and embarkation
> from the slave ships that brought them to North America. Twenty million
> more Africans are believed to have died in slave raids, raising the total
> that died because of the transatlantic slave trade to 32.5 million.
>

> Of those who survived the Middle Passage, many more died from diseases and
> from beatings by their slave masters or by suicide. According to Smith,
> almost 70% of those who survived the Middle Passage were no longer alive a
> decade and a half later. Overall, he believes that 41.5 million may have
> died of slavery.
>
> During Reconstruction after the U.S. Civil War, freed slaves died from
> lynching, and in prison after the imposition of Black Codes. They were
> also killed by white mobs in race massacres—famously in Tulsa, Oklahoma,
> where Black Wall Street was burned to the ground.
>
> Smith estimates that, between the years 2000 and 2014, another one million
> excess deaths occurred among Blacks because of the racist police and
> criminal justice system and poor living conditions in the “ghetto..”
> The Workers’ Holocaust
>
> Besides Native and Black Americans, vast numbers of laborers from diverse
> national backgrounds—who have generated unprecedented wealth for the
> capitalist class—have experienced harsh and deadly forms of exploitation
> in the United States.
>
> Approximately 35,000 workers died on the job annually between 1880 and 1900
> —700,000 for those two decades alone as Congress refused to pass basic
> regulations to protect workers’ rights.
>
> The Cleveland Citizen wrote that, during the Gilded Age, the U.S. became
> “an industrial slaughterhouse.” When workers rose up to protest poor
> conditions in a Rockefeller-owned mine in Ludlow, Colorado, in 1914,
> National Guard troops killed 66 men, women and children who were

"Wouldn't the kindest thing be for the subcontinental patient to have a full frontal lobotomy , doctor...."
RH

Re: U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History - KILL EVERY EVIL US Govt THIEF and SAVE THE WORLD

<d5a01980-ea4a-4cbf-a35d-911dac876f72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26715&group=uk.sport.cricket#26715

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 05:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
KILL EVERY EVIL US Govt THIEF and SAVE THE WORLD
From: dryes1617@gmail.com (drye...@gmail.com)
 by: drye...@gmail.com - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 12:41 UTC

On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 7:03:55 AM UTC-4, Robert Henderson wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Besides Native and Black Americans, vast numbers of laborers from diverse
> > national backgrounds—who have generated unprecedented wealth for the
> > capitalist class—have experienced harsh and deadly forms of exploitation
> > in the United States.
> >
> > Approximately 35,000 workers died on the job annually between 1880 and 1900
> > —700,000 for those two decades alone as Congress refused to pass basic
> > regulations to protect workers’ rights.
> >
> > The Cleveland Citizen wrote that, during the Gilded Age, the U.S. became
> > “an industrial slaughterhouse.” When workers rose up to protest poor
> > conditions in a Rockefeller-owned mine in Ludlow, Colorado, in 1914,
> > National Guard troops killed 66 men, women and children who were
> > supporting the strike.
> "Wouldn't the kindest thing be for the subcontinental patient to have a full frontal lobotomy , doctor...."

Two boring posters, stick to cricket?

Re: U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History - KILL EVERY EVIL US Govt THIEF and SAVE THE WORLD

<u5hag3$3sfdu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26728&group=uk.sport.cricket#26728

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
KILL EVERY EVIL US Govt THIEF and SAVE THE WORLD
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 23:20:49 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 06:20 UTC

On 6/3/2023 4:03 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Besides Native and Black Americans, vast numbers of laborers from diverse
>> national backgrounds—who have generated unprecedented wealth for the
>> capitalist class—have experienced harsh and deadly forms of exploitation
>> in the United States.
>>
>> Approximately 35,000 workers died on the job annually between 1880 and 1900
>> —700,000 for those two decades alone as Congress refused to pass basic
>> regulations to protect workers’ rights.
>>
>> The Cleveland Citizen wrote that, during the Gilded Age, the U.S. became
>> “an industrial slaughterhouse.” When workers rose up to protest poor
>> conditions in a Rockefeller-owned mine in Ludlow, Colorado, in 1914,
>> National Guard troops killed 66 men, women and children who were
>> supporting the strike.
>
> "Wouldn't the kindest thing be for the subcontinental patient to have a full frontal lobotomy , doctor...."

POC made the HIMALAYAN BLUNDER of NOT SLAUGHTERING the EVIL BARBARIC
BLOOD THIRSTY, DISEASE INFESTED STINKY ANUSES SUCKING, BOTTLES OF SEMEN
DRINKING, SHIT EATING, URINE DRINKING, SADISTIC, PERVERTED, EVIL RACIST
"WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES" like fucking PIGS, on sight.

If they did, the CONCEPT of racism wouldn't exist today and MOST of the
EVIL WESTERN WHITES would have NEVER EVEN BEEN BORN.

It is actually NEVER TOO LATE to learn for POC, who SHOULD MERCILESSLY
KILL the EVIL WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES like FUCKING PIGS all over
the world ON SIGHT, today and SAVE their wealth, land and dignity.

FILTHY EVIL "WESTERN WHITE RACE" is an EVIL VIRUS which afflicted human
species.

NOT even a SINGLE respectable ATOM in their EVIL THIEVING DNA.

WESTERN WHITES = EVIL RACE OF BARBARIC RACIST "THIEVES".

It's that SIMPLE to define the ENTIRE EVIL western white race.

The filthy Western White RACE "LIES, DECEIVES, MANIPULATES, POISONS" the
rest of the world EVERY TIME they open their bodily orifices and say
something.

Re: U.S. Empire Named Most Murderous Killing Machine In History - KILL EVERY EVIL US Govt THIEF and SAVE THE WORLD

<u5hbcf$3sj9j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26729&group=uk.sport.cricket#26729

From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
KILL EVERY EVIL US Govt THIEF and SAVE THE WORLD
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 23:35:59 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 06:35 UTC

> [...]
>>
>> Besides Native and Black Americans, vast numbers of laborers from diverse
>> national backgrounds—who have generated unprecedented wealth for the
>> capitalist class—have experienced harsh and deadly forms of exploitation
>> in the United States.
>>
>> Approximately 35,000 workers died on the job annually between 1880 and 1900
>> —700,000 for those two decades alone as Congress refused to pass basic
>> regulations to protect workers’ rights.
>>
>> The Cleveland Citizen wrote that, during the Gilded Age, the U.S. became
>> “an industrial slaughterhouse.” When workers rose up to protest poor
>> conditions in a Rockefeller-owned mine in Ludlow, Colorado, in 1914,
>> National Guard troops killed 66 men, women and children who were
>> supporting the strike.
>
> "Wouldn't the kindest thing be for the subcontinental patient to have a full frontal lobotomy , doctor...."

The remaining "GOOD WESTERN WHITES" must and should take matters into
their own hands and "MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTER the EVIL Western Whites" to
"GET RID of EVIL completely from our beautiful planet and make humans
species respectable".